Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

How I Got Saved With My Mobile Phone - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Got Saved With My Mobile Phone (241 Views)

Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? / How I Got A Job For An Unadvertised Position / Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Saved With My Mobile Phone by Emmie97: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
If you will just give me five minutes of your time and read this entire post to the end, I guarantee that it will be the most profitable five minutes of your life. 

You see, if you are broke, IT IS YOUR FAULT. Not the fault of your parents, uncles, Nigeria or friends. Not even the fault of God. It is totally your fault. 

I remember when I used to be broke often, I was always angry at everything and everyone. I don't know the relationship between being broke and being angry but I am very sure there is one. 

Maybe it was because I was broke that I was angry or it was because I was angry that I was broke. I think it a chicken and egg thing. Lol. Which ever way, I hated both of them. I was tired of looking rich but never having enough in my account. 

But... It all changed when I took responsibility for my life..

I found out something very funny last year. Do you know that if you save N1 every day for a whole year you will end up making just $1? Lol, thats how cheap our naira has become. So whenever I speak to young people, I tell them, if you have an opportunity to make dollars legitimately, grab it with two hands. Common $1,000 is N360k in Naira. Why won't they buy benz anyhow. 

If someone like me with an average intelligence can make over N18,000 in 3 days just from examining a gift store and giving a solution as to why there's no much sales from a single client then, anyone can.

Infact if you can touch dollars, please do so.

You see, I didn't make an A1 in marketing in waec, we did not even offer marketing in school as at then. I have been able to record testimonies from clients telling me how good the training has helped them. The funny part is, they don't kill themselves over it.

My goal this year has been to train 100 youths on copywriting, digital trainings, social media management, digital products and mini importation.

I want to take out time from my busy schedule to teach you how to make money from the comfort of your room, on your bed. And most importantly, how to get people to know you and what you do. 

Here is a breakdown of what you will learn again:

Things I have prepared:

* Secrets of copywriting and how to sell online
* How to sell digital products
* social media management
* mini importation
* Digital trainings

Some of you must have heard of how your mobile phone can bring you money before, some of you even tried but from the first day of the training, you will see how you have been doing it wrongly. You will be amazed at such simple but profound principles and strategies.

However, I want a commitment from you. You see, the biggest commitment anyone can make is to commit his money and time into something. Even the Bible records that, where your treasure (money) is, that is where your heart will be. 

The training fee is almost FREE. The true value of this training is over N50,000. However, I have reduced it to just N10,000 for the training period of 3 days. Cheap right? Lol

Chill....

I have slashed, subsidized, bastardized (give me more words) the training fee to $2.8 (N1,000) so that everyone can benefit. Did I say everyone? No way, this fee is just for the first 30 persons to get in. I kid you not. Mind you, I am expecting a sold out class as always. 

How much will you trade for an information that will make you rich for life? How much do you spend on data monthly? How much does it cost to get a good shoe or classy dress today? I am so sure before today ends, you would have spent the same amount of money on food alone. Why not make this one-time investment for a lifetime?

Training starts on the 3rd of August 2019. It will hold on WhatsApp.

Guarantees

* You will start making money from your first month
* You will never be broke again
* If at the end of the training you don't get the value of what you paid, I will return your money back with a written apology. 

Other Bonuses you will also get from me:

*25 uncommon ebooks on copywriting you will never find free online: valued at $45 (N16,200)

* A Free ebook on SALES and customer closure: Valued at $20 (N7,200)

I have received countless testimonies of how this class has totally changed the life of several of my students, I am sure you won't be different. 

But.. wait a minute

I don't like lazy people. This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is not PH and GH. This is for people who are reading to make money CONSISTENTLY and PROGRESSIVELY. 

So basically, this is just FREE CLASS. If you don't pay, you lose, I gain. If you pay, you gain, I gain. Either way, I still GAIN. *winks*

Just contact me and pay the APPRECIATION FEE and get into the training group. It will take less than 3 minutes to be added into the group once your payment has been confirmed. 

And as a welcome pack, I will share one financial book that I read that totally moved me from making 4 figures a month to making 6 figures month in month out. You will also get it for FREE. 

Contact me directly on Whatsapp: 07036322882 to get the payment details. I only receive business calls between 9am and 5pm daily. 

Go ahead, contact me and make payment NOW before you miss out using this link or message on WhatsApp @09035190376.

https:///2349035190376?text=Hello%20Emem%20I'm%20interested%20in%20the%20class

(1) (Reply)

Will You Be At The IE HST Venture Day In September 2019?? / Which Institute Is Best For PMP Training In Denver? / Make Money By Learning 3D Video Animation In Just A Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.