Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers (21577 Views)

Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents / Nnamdi Kanu: Allow Court Handle Matter, Buhari Tells South-East Leader / Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by Oshin56(m): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
thaoriginator:
Only applicable in Abuja roads

The Police will be the ones removing them and selling them. Bunch of thieves.

Na only God fit save us for this Naija so, e don cast too much
go check the Abuja own most of it have been vandalised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by thaoriginator: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Oshin56:
go check the Abuja own most of it have been vandalised
you see... Now you know what I'm talking about.
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by Judolisco(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
nams77:
CCTV? Do we have a national data base? How do you cross check sispects caught on cctv against data base and use the information gotten to track the supposed suspect? Just asking though......
guy u get sense we don't have a database all they do is talk about cows no reasonable initiative
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by toprealman: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Why not install AC as well
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by investigator007: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Just ...
Honor10:

This thread is for those that have sense, out or I
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by kayusely70(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
It would be vandalised like they did that of Abuja and petrol pipelines,
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by sapientia(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
Bubu the clown
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by dondavinchi(m): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
dis is d most foolish statement from buhari as a president
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by Maket: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
nams77:
CCTV? Do we have a national data base? How do you cross check sispects caught on cctv against data base and use the information gotten to track the supposed suspect? Just asking though......
Good question
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by JonDon12: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
You have to first build the highway. OLODO.
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lewandoski20:

Need your services. But cannot hire a tribal bigot like you.

The last person that hired me from your place didn't pay me.
He was from Arochukwu and asked me to make a high quality map of his village. He absconded with my money.

So I'm not even motivated to work for you. You folks are too dubious. Honesty is scarce among your people. Even you know.
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
No be small drones, u wan kari cctv n drones go fix 4 bush make hoodlums komot am go do fire wood
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by nwamabo247(m): 1:14am On Aug 01, 2019
apache4:
I know the guy on the picture , he is my cousin & his name is not Celestine Nwankwo like you claimed ,, my brother who are you exactly & what are you up to

i dont think you know who is your cousin look at the piture again.can you explain how u know me.please do not lie againt me and my condition.i dont even wish such to my enemy.check ur fact well

Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by deji17: 1:30am On Aug 01, 2019
Buhari means well and God will definitely bless him and Nigeria
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by jolyment: 1:34am On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:

But if they do it some Easterners will complain that they're killing their brothers.

Kidnappers are not peculiar to one region.
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by MetaPhysical: 2:00am On Aug 01, 2019
Nobody cares about cctv on highway. Disarm fulani herdsmen and macban.
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by apache4: 5:48am On Aug 01, 2019
Oh my brother ,sorry about that ...........Please pm me ur account details As soon as you can ok .....Sorry once again

nwamabo247:
i dont think you know who is your cousin look at the piture again.can you explain how u know me.please do not lie againt me and my condition.i dont even wish such to my enemy.check ur fact well
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by bigiyaro(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2019
lawd! which kind incompetence b dis? camera on the highway! for this naija?
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by nwamabo247(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2019
apache4:
Oh my brother ,sorry about that ...........Please pm me ur account details As soon as you can ok .....Sorry once again

No problem whatever is sent here.a/c 3123581337.Name.okeke ukamaka juliana. firstbank.wil reah me asap.plz nodify me via sms 09027837654 if u send anything thanks and remain bless
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by engrelvis(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
nwamabo247:
No problem whatever is sent here.a/c 3123581337.Name.okeke ukamaka juliana. firstbank.wil reah me asap.plz nodify me via sms 09027837654 if u send anything thanks and remain bless
y notify through SMS? Y nt direct call?
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by Onyenna(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:

But if they do it some Easterners will complain that they're killing their brothers.

Nobody in the East would complain.... Kidnappers deserve to die in the worst possible way....
Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by Onyenna(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
nams77:

Unfortunately, we gat no database.....

But wait ooh.... INEC as a body has a respectable amount of database, right?.... I mean pictures, names and fingerprints of more than half of our population.... They can start from there.... Just saying though.....

1 Like

Re: We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers by nwamabo247(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
engrelvis:
y notify through SMS? Y nt direct call?
sorry any each way is acepted call or sms.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Frank Replies Governor Ikpeazu: You Are Nothing But APC's Mole In PDP / Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access / Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.