Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? (5660 Views)

Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MrCork21: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2010
OK, Took a chick out on a date, spent allmost £35, CASH, didnt even get a single kiss.

And then she had the ordersity to ask: My birthday is on Friday, can u get me a blackberry? , wha the heck!!!

Shouldnt she be trying to looose weight since she is fat?? , her name is Ola undecided

I guess we should all stick to MOBO's advise, stick 2with white women!!! angry (no oofense)
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MrCork21: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2010
ok,I guess its now all about white women & albino!!
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2010
Mr-Cork:

OK, Took a chick out on a date, spent allmost £35, CASH, didnt even get a single kiss.

And then she had the ordersity to ask: My birthday is on Friday, can u get me a blackberry? , wha the heck!!!

Shouldnt she be trying to looose weight since she is fat?? , her name is Ola undecided

I guess we should all stick to MOBO's advise, stick 2with white women!!! angry (no oofense)

let me give you answer this is my view as outsider (zimbabwean)

you made your women yourself you use money to charm them hence their are very material

nigerians on average you want to flush, to be seen that i got this and that  you ago all the way to act as if you got money

i think you shouldnt complain you made them  yourselves
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MrCork21: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2010
Bro u r 10000% right, The next time I see a Nigerian woman, I will run away (no oofeinse) angry
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by queeneve: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2010
(driving in and throw a sign ANOTHER BULLCHIT THREAD in the ground and drive  off)
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MOBO444(f): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Damn i am so angry, you should not have spent that much money, Black ladies are cheap, no Black woman deserve that much money, am so pissed right now, so angry.
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MrCork21: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2010
arrrrha,.,,there u go, Just proofs my point , another Naija Gold digger woman, driving off,

I bet she drives a 1952 Volvo
angry
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by queeneve: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2010
(throws an American passport book at Mr cock)

Mobo,

We know you wont spend that MUCH ON ANYBODY, you broke nukka! The women that you date prolly feel sorry for yo punk azz,

I know I do, but I got sense enough not to date ya!
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by omega25red(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2010
lol you spent 35 pounds and now you are demanding some sexual favor  grin

what type of women are you picking up   that she ask's for a a BB and you obviously saw that she was fat before you took her out so why are you complaining now chubby chaser  grin You have been here for a while now bad mouthing naija chicks and i think it's time for you to move on the next race of women since you have soooooooooo many issues dating a naija woman  grin
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MOBO444(f): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2010
queeneve:

(throws an American passport book at Mr cock)

Mobo,

We know you wont spend that MUCH ON ANYBODY, you broke nukka! The women that you date prolly feel sorry for yo punk azz,

I know I do, but I got sense enough not to date ya!

Please excuse my manners, why should a guy spend so much money on a Black women in the UK.
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2010
Men don suffer. angry angry angry
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by googles: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2010
Mr-Cork:

ok,I guess its now all about white women & albino!

lol. . .

so cretins date too. . .wowzies  cheesy {no offense cork}
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by johnterry4: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2010
So mr cork d slowpoke can actually take a woman out?mr cork,so u resid in england and u cant spell audacity correctly.thats pathetic.my 6yr old nephew can.mr cork aka dr cork,albinos can also be blacks.its a pity u dont knw all these.is it u claim to reside in mushin rather than lie that u stay in ldn?
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by xxcarolxx(f): 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2010
Last of the big spenders, You must be broke after spending almost £35, Where did you bring her mcdonalds, grin grin
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by ShyOne(f): 12:21am On Oct 17, 2010
queeneve:

(driving in and throw a sign ANOTHER BULLCHIT THREAD in the ground and drive  off)

hahahahahahaha, lolololol, hahahahahaha
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by Osama10(m): 1:15am On Oct 17, 2010
Mr-Cork:

arrrrha,.,,there u go, Just proofs my point , another Naija Gold digger woman, driving off,

I bet she drives a 1952 Volvo
angry
WTF, 1952 Volvo. grin
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 17, 2010
Ok, I have freaking had it. What the hell is wrong with some men on NLanders? Most folks here are dim-witted, ignorant, obtuse-minded, and cannot create an intelligent thread even if their lives freaking depended on it. I barely joined this site a month ago, hoping to engage in intelligent and sound discourses, but all I invariably see are juvenile threads created by dumb nincompoops. Useless and jobless men on NL are always condemning our black sisters, always finding faults with our black sisters, and always placing Caucasian women above our black women. Aren't our mothers black? Aren't our sisters black? If you look for a freaking responsible girl, your lot will greatly improve. Maybe if you brainless animals stopped dating atutupoyoyo kind of women while expecting them to be the best women in the world, then, hopefully you will see improvements.

Black women bashers: they are everywhere, like ants and roaches, refusing to die, and spreading like STD.

Yes, I know that I could have chosen to ignore this thread, but I felt like someone needed to straighten out fools like the OP, especially that brainless, hopeless, mindless, and uniquely dumb character called MOBO. Always black women this black women that. Haba!
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by heroes1983(m): 2:27am On Oct 17, 2010
xxcarolxx:

Last of the big spenders,  You must be broke after spending almost £35,  Where did you bring her mcdonalds,  grin grin
what d fk is wrong with you girls. Must it all come down to a criteria of digits to prove how much a guy cares for you. That guy can be a student and he sacrificed alot to prove a point to a lady. Virtually depriving himself of his tomorrow's necessities. Tell me really who would you go for, someone who earns 50 a weeks and spends 32 on you in one night or someone who earns 500 a week and spends 50 on you in one night? But come to think of it, were i a girl, i would choose the latter cos the former guy should have been an f00l to spend that much percentage of his money in 1 night and still got no returns and thus proven himself to be unreliable
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by jextoban: 2:37am On Oct 17, 2010
@mo_to_dun,

respect bro for speaking up, i read some of this craps and i just laugh at some ppl on this site.bunch of ignoramus.its a shame black on black racism is going on.men that don't respect their mothers can never respect no other woman either black or white
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by sleekch1c(f): 3:36am On Oct 17, 2010
heroes1983:

what d fk is wrong with you girls. Must it all come down to a criteria of digits to prove how much a guy cares for you. That guy can be a student and he sacrificed alot to prove a point to a lady. Virtually depriving himself of his tomorrow's necessities. Tell me really who would you go for, someone who earns 50 a weeks and spends 32 on you in one night or someone who earns 500 a week and spends 50 on you in one night? But come to think of it, were i a girl, i would choose the latter cos the former guy should have been an f00l to spend that much percentage of his money in 1 night and still got no returns and thus proven himself to be unreliable
boolsheet,u guys prefer pretty girls yet we dnt moan and create threads like 'WHY DO MEN PREFER PRETTY WOMEN?'dude,money attracts women the way beauty attracts men dats a fact and u cant change it by lamenting abt it so deal with it,get a life and quit whining! angry angry angry
omo_to_dun:

Ok, I have freaking had it. What the hell is wrong with some men on NLanders? Most folks here are dim-witted, ignorant, obtuse-minded, and cannot create an intelligent thread even if their lives freaking depended on it. I barely joined this site a month ago, hoping to engage in intelligent and sound discourses, but all I invariably see are juvenile threads created by dumb nincompoops. Useless and jobless men on NL are always condemning our black sisters, always finding faults with our black sisters, and always placing Caucasian women above our black women. Aren't our mothers black? Aren't our sisters black? If you look for a freaking responsible girl, your lot will greatly improve. Maybe if you brainless animals stopped dating atutupoyoyo kind of women while expecting them to be the best women in the world, then, hopefully you will see improvements.

Black women bashers: they are everywhere, like ants and roaches, refusing to die, and spreading like STD.

Yes, I know that I could have chosen to ignore this thread, but I felt like someone needs to straighten out fools like the OP, especially that brainless, hopeless, mindless, and uniquely dumb character called MOBO. Always black women this black women that. Haba!

thumbs up bro.
MOBO444:

Please excuse my manners, why should a guy spend so much money on a Black women in the UK.
i think u re as stupid as ur meaningless name.
MOBO444:

Damn i am so angry, you should not have spent that much money, Black ladies are cheap, no Black woman deserve that much money, am so pissed right now, so angry.
fool of the first order, if u are black and just said this then i hope u die screaming u hopeless slowpoke!
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MrCork21: 5:24am On Oct 17, 2010
do u realize how much £35 is in Niageria? , it can buy u 8 month food supply,

and then i wasted it on a fat Naija chick (no offeinse)
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MrCork21: 5:27am On Oct 17, 2010
black women need to respect us!!! period!!,,do u realize price of petrol ihas gone up? angry
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by queeneve: 6:47am On Oct 17, 2010
Get a better job then you won't be bishing,
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by heroes1983(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2010
jextoban:

@mo_to_dun,

respect bro for speaking up, i read some of this craps and i just laugh at some ppl on this site.bunch of ignoramus.its a shame black on black racism is going on.men that don't respect their mothers can never respect no other woman either black or white
this is not a black against black skin colour arguement, its a black against nigerian mentality arguement. Requesting a b berry after a first date, jezz. There girls must really think that all guys would bow their heads to their request. If you guys would prefer being frivolous and spoil nigerian girls with money, na for your pocket. As for me i would ditch a girl the very first instance she shows her materialistic nurtured nature
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 17, 2010
Waz laffin all alongo. Thx people
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by heroes1983(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2010
queeneve:

Get a better job then you won't be bishing,

why cant females get a more legitimate and orthodox means of making money and not rely on males, and yet they cry for women empowerment.
@sleekch. Are you saying it is ok for beauty to have a price tag. Its no more a who you are world but what you are. But other west african girls are not like that
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by Yorisb: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2010
Mr-Cork:

do u realize how much £35 is in Niageria?  , it can buy u 8 month food supply,

and then i wasted it on a fat Naija chick (no offeinse)

I guess spending that much on a Naija Chick is bad enough, let alone a FAT One? undecided

Una no go kill person hia! grin

[size=2pt]Am allergic to FAT ladies BTW.[/size]
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by queeneve: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2010
Hero,

I don't know what kind of GIRLS you been dating or hanging with BUT WOMEN I KNOW make their own money and RELY ON THEMSELVES, they do not depend on MEN FOR CHIT, You need to leave girls alone and get you a woman that can handle hers, WITHOUT YOU,
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by googles: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2010
Mr-Cork:

black women need to respect us!!! period!!,,do u realize price of petrol ihas gone up? angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This boy is a first class mumu cheesy

offtopic

Why are y'all sweating the poster undecided whoever takes mr cork serious? undecided
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by heroes1983(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2010
Thanks queeneve. I think that has been the mistake i have been making
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by Clayton: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2010
@ Mr-Cork,this is a joke right? The Lady that lives in London that cannot afford her own phone  .   On the other hand,you spending 35 pounds ,sounds like Mr Cheap Chico Dusty to me .You are cheap and she is cheap;draw game. At least she tried to up the ante by requesting for a Blackberry  grin grin grin
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by queeneve: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2010
You welcome HER0 grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies / Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy / Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.