Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,506 members, 7,857,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Intercontinental Securities - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Securities (1028 Views)

Nmr Intercontinental Limited / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Securities by ogoski: 1:04pm On May 13, 2007
HELLO FELLOW NAIRALANDERS. HOPE THE JOB SEARCH IS NOT WEARING U DOWN. THE LORD WILL CAUSE VERY BIG SMILES TO APPEAR ON YOUR FACES VVVVEERRRYYY SOON.
PLEASE DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE PAY PACKAGE IS FOR INTERCONTINENTAL SECURITIES, AND WHEN THEY RESUME AND LEAVE THE OFFICE. ARE THEIR WORK HOURS LIKE THAT OF INTERCONTINENTAL BANK? PLS REPLY. TAKIA AND TANKS Y'ALL
Re: Intercontinental Securities by burgy(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2007
please how did you apply to intercontinental securities, did you just drop your c.v or what would really like to know. Thanks.
Re: Intercontinental Securities by ogoski: 8:03pm On May 13, 2007
my aunty submitted my cv 2 the guy. i would advice u go 2 their head office and try and submit, because ibplc does lots of im (who u know)
Re: Intercontinental Securities by Matured26(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2007
Hello Ogoski,
The pay package then was 80,000 per month. Am talking about last year. I have a church member who was there and left the place for oceanic bank.
The working hours not as rigorous as that of the bank.
I think the place is cool but not the best if you understand what I mean.
Wishing you the very best.

(1) (Reply)

Firs / Nigerian Breweries Calling: / Vacancies In A Car Hire And Car Leasing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.