Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG (7204 Views)

Salihu Lukman Resigns As APC Governors Forum DG Over Convention Controversy / FG, S’East Governors, Others Commend Ugwuanyi’s Support For FRSC Academy / Ugwuanyi Appoints Jay Jay Okocha, Ex-nbc Boss, Others As Reform C’ttee Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by OEPHIUS(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2019

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State on Wednesday appointed the Director-General of South East Governors Forum (SEGF) Prof. Simon Ortuanya, as the Secretary to the State Government (SSG).

Gov. Ugwuanyi announced Prof. Ortuanya’s appointment during his consultative meeting with stakeholders of Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area, held at the Government House, Enugu.

Prof. Ortuanya, a Professor of Law, Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT), hails from Igbo-Etiti LGA. The new Secretary to the State Government was a former Commissioner for Education in Enugu State.

He was also the former Associate Dean of Faculty of Law, University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), and former Head of Department, Department of Private Law, ESUT.

Prof. Ortuanya obtained his Doctorate Degree in Law from Loyola University Chicago School of Law in the United States of America, while his Masters Degree in Law was from University of Lagos, Nigeria. His Bachelor’s Degree in Law was from the University of Nigeria. He is also a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

The new SSG served as a member of the ad-hoc committee on Public Service Reform, one of the 12 sectoral committees recently constituted by Gov. Ugwuanyi to review various sectors of governance and design roadmaps to optimize service delivery and advance good governance in the state.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God. #amokelouis

https://thepunditng.com/gov-ugwuanyi-appoints-prof-ortuanya-seast-governors-forums-dg-as-ssg/

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by Starmarch: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Sokay
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by tim1256(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
That's okay
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by benkz001(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ok
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by MOVIC6: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Otuanya

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by Globalistic(f): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
One person handling plenty portfolios
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by Alzirida(f): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Thanks.

I read this headline 10X
Yet unable to comprehend.

Mod why are u like this ?

Characteristics
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by selemempe: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dude is smart...his cv is intimidating.

I will come back and join enugu politics too.

Enugu amaka
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by potent5(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Prof Ortuanya the Americana-lecturer.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by Amudeneogu: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
congratulations may the almighty God see you through in Jesus name Amen
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by potent5(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
selemempe:
Dude is smart...his cv is intimidating.

I will come back and join enugu politics too.

Enugu amaka
But do you know this man made 2.2 in his first degree before proceeding to study for his masters?
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by cyan2008(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Enugu is in the hands of God
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by selemempe: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
potent5:

But do you know this man made 2.2 in his first degree before proceeding to study for his masters?
2.2 can do masters na..wat do u mean?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by potent5(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
selemempe:
2.2 can do masters na..wat do u mean?
I mean he still surpassed the academic achievements of some 2.1 holders. He taught me a few years after he came back from Yankee, he was just a doctor then. But today he's a professor, formerly a commissioner , former DG of the Eastern Governors Forum and presently the SSG to Enugu Government.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Stupid man...wat is d meaning of d "R" in his name....e nor do Igbo for school.... Prof my foot

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by selemempe: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
potent5:

I mean he still surpassed the academic achievements of some 2.1 holders. He taught me a few years after he came back from Yankee, he was just a doctor then. But today he's a professor, formerly a commissioner , former DG of the Eastern Governors Forum and presently the SSG to Enugu Government.
yes he smart...i wish i could also achieve some of his achievments
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by selemempe: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ojukwubucket:
Stupid man...wat is d meaning of d "R" in his name....e nor do Igbo for school.... Prof my foot
his name is suppose to mean one eye...mayb he wants it to mean cunt eye

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by SLAP44: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Well deserved
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by patchsk(f): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nwa Ohodo.

Chukwu emeee!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by Uzoezeamugo: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
patchsk:
Nwa Ohodo.

Chukwu emeee!
Thank God for him.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by doctore212(m): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Please can someone translate this name OTU ANYA, am not too good with igbo language.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by Donrev0147: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2019
Ohodo pikin
U are really smart

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG by Ojukwubucket(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
selemempe:
his name is suppose to mean one eye...mayb he wants it to mean cunt eye
Hahahaha... Na dem dey spoil Igbo language

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Worst Governor’s In Nigeria 2021-2022 / How Can Nigeria Bank Justify 30% Interest Rate On Loan? / Lagos Rains: Women Protest Flooding In Lekki Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.