Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity (24452 Views)

Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans / APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity by flowx(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2019
Bebeji Bebeji... In which State?

State not included and I want to know the state where bebeji local government is...
Re: APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity by Stillthebest: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
you and guardian newspaper re not smart. Jibrin and Gbaja deal was return in favour for jubrin gubernatorial ambition after Ganduje must have completed his second term.
Now the battle for kano 2023 has begun , I guess Ganduje has hand in this cos it is not Apc at National levels that suspended jubrin.
Rather the suspension coming from his ward /local govt.

Hello Mr. Smart, how does giving him panel leadership stop Jubrin from still getting the guber slot?? If this is how you do politics in your village then I guess all of you are not smart. Having the panel slot will boost his profile.

And who told you Gbaja has a say in Kano politics?grow up boy!

Your Monika isnt portraying with you have up there.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity by edibobo: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2019
This man don suffer in the hands of his intimidators...cooking soups for others to eat. He is suffering from family curses. He fought in 2015 and 2019 but came out empty handed.

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity by ORIENTATION101: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2019
Stillthebest:

Hello Mr. Smart, how does giving him panel leadership stop Jubrin from still getting the guber slot?? If this is how you do politics in your village then I guess all of you are not smart. Having the panel slot will boost his profile.

And who told you Gbaja has a say in Kano politics?grow up boy!

Your Monika isnt portraying with you have up there.
jubrin was a principal leader at the last NASS. Chairman of budget appropriation comitee.Jubrin made mention of it on several interviews that he is not interested in any position as return of favour from gbaja .he is supporting gbaja because he is the most qualified.

Wailers re crying more than the bereavedcheesycheesy

Gbaja as the no 4 citizen n Nigeria can influence election anywhere especially his own party.

Have u ever wonder why Apc was crying because of Dogara and saraki when they had presidency. You have ur answers already

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity by samcus(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2019
You see this life, wait for your turn becos by the time your beans go don pple wey cook indomie go dey hungry!!happy new month guys.
Re: APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity by tomdon(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2019
This man sef
He was campaign director for Dogara as well in the last house. He was incarcerated still
Re: APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity by LKO(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
jubrin was a principal leader at the last NASS. Chairman of budget appropriation comitee.Jubrin made mention of it on several interviews that he is not interested in any position as return of favour from gbaja .he is supporting gbaja because he is the most qualified.

Gbaja as the no 4 citizen n Nigeria can influence election anywhere especially his own party.

Have u ever wonder why Apc was crying because of Dogara and saraki when they had presidency. You have ur answers already

How old are u? How dare u say Gbaja as number 4 citizen can influence election anywhere especially in his party? Are u ok? This road side analyst sef! His position is merely ceremonial and can even struggle to have a return ticket in his home state if he dare step on toes in his home state. Go ask Pius Anyim, Ken Nnamini, Ghali N' Abba, Bankole and others who couldn't return to the chambers because their home Governors do not want them to return despite them being Senate President and speaker house of reps. If Kano APC wants to cut Jibrin to size at the instance of Ganduje, Gbaja can't rescue him one day.
Re: APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity by adisabarber(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2019
4kaphuCar:
angry.... At constituency LEVEL ? Abegiiiie ! That one na SUSPENSION ... Before I think say na APC National Level I no know say the Suspension dey come from bunch of Hungry ward level members tongue embarassed tongue tongue tongue

500k go settle the matter
Re: APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity by adisabarber(m): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2019
Person wey dey Abuja don far from grassroots grin
Most people don't know politics at all.

LKO:

How old are u? How dare u say Gbaja as number 4 citizen can influence election anywhere especially in his party? Are u ok? This road side analyst sef! His position is merely ceremonial and can even struggle to have a return ticket in his home state if he dare step on toes in his home state. Go ask Pius Anyim, Ken Nnamini, Ghali N' Abba, Bankole and others who couldn't return to the chambers because their home Governors do not want them to return despite them being Senate President and speaker house of reps. If Kano APC wants to cut Jibrin to size at the instance of Ganduje, Gbaja can't rescue him one day.
Re: APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity by Ubiudumo(m): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2019
This same man that was crawling all over the place for Buhari
Re: APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
I think betrayal runs in the blood of our politicians s
This man was always by your side gbajabiamila
Re: APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity by Gandollar(f): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
you and guardian newspaper re not smart. Jibrin and Gbaja deal was return in favour for jubrin gubernatorial ambition after Ganduje must have completed his second term.
Now the battle for kano 2023 has begun , I guess Ganduje has hand in this cos it is not Apc at National levels that suspended jubrin.
Rather the suspension coming from his ward /local govt.
Every suspension no matter the level that initiated it must come from the Ward Mr smart.
Re: APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity by Gandollar(f): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

The reason the APC was crying over saraki and dogara was because they would not hide the corrupt practice of the executive when it gets to their tables
Re: APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity by roundman: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Is it me that is not seeing well, that write up did not mention that guy's name apart from the headlines... And i very sure most of us never read the write but just rushing to comment. Nawaoh.
Re: APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity by airminem(f): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kogi and crazy
Re: APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity by awuf2008: 12:52am On Aug 02, 2019
The slowpoke jubril had been used and dump by apc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Grazing Ban: Southern States Set To Miss Sept 1 Deadline / Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.