Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju (36221 Views)

Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by abc115: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Atiku is not coming anywhere.
Buhari controls the 3 arms of government. The courts are in his pocket. The legislature is under his feet. Stop fooling yourself.

Nigerians must have sense by force

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1156590093836148736

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by tuniski: 12:02am On Aug 01, 2019
Quite unfortunate we found ourselves in this quagmire! Most troubling is the army of suffering youth who see this as only winning argument and bragging rights while the nation drift.
Almost unanimous the observers have given a damning verdict of the charade of 2019 general elections. Yet, some unfortunate goons get very insultive defending misery!

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by uzohrome(m): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2019
Plane truth. But APC leaned work from PDP.

see glorified rigging, broad daylights.

The matter self don enter another dimension

Atiku is a Cameronian by birth and inclination.

I pity Obi sha

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by tuniski: 12:07am On Aug 01, 2019
uzohrome:
Plane truth. But APC leaned work from PDP.

see glorified rigging, broad daylights.

The matter self do enter another dimension

Atiku is a Cameronian by birth and inclination.

I pity Obi sha
Atiku is full blooded Nigerian! He is more Nigerian than buhari.

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by uzohrome(m): 12:13am On Aug 01, 2019
tuniski:

Atiku is full blooded Nigerian! He is more Nigerian than buhari.

I did said by birth, kindly read through

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by valenu(m): 12:17am On Aug 01, 2019
True talk

3 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by BafanaBafana: 12:35am On Aug 01, 2019
Atiku that couldn't win his poling unit. Which the PDP governorship candidate won by the way, is claiming he won elections. The north voted against him like he was an alien.
If the elections was brazenly rigged as alleged by wailers, the case shouldn't be difficult to prove in court. As it is now, Atiku has not tendered any substantial evidence of rigging.

98 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by yarimo(m): 1:10am On Aug 01, 2019
DEJI ADEYANJU keep quiet, I hope you know if election will hold 1000 times anyway in the world between BUHARI and ATIKU, BUHARI will still win 1000 times?

89 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Zikora1000(f): 1:14am On Aug 01, 2019
All those shouting Atiku is not a Nigerian, is it that human/ cow in Aso rock that is a Nigerian? He opened up the borders for his fellow human/ cows from Mali and Libya yet no one is saying anything about it.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Afamed: 2:19am On Aug 01, 2019
The only place Atiku is coming is Ochanja market to buy Beret from IPOB as demanded by Nnamdi Kanu, the coward.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by tuniski: 4:51am On Aug 01, 2019
uzohrome:

I did said by birth, kindly read through

Yes he is full blooded Nigerian by birth as stipulated by the constitution.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by tuniski: 4:55am On Aug 01, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Atiku that couldn't win his poling unit. Which the PDP governorship candidate won by the way, is claiming he won elections. The north voted against him like he was an alien.
If the elections was brazenly rigged as alleged by wailers, the case shouldn't be difficult to prove in court. As it is now, Atiku has not tendered any substantial evidence of rigging.
How is one winning/losing his polling unit amounts to the outcome of general elections? The last time I checked buhari didn't win at Aso Rock!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Wantedmiller: 5:33am On Aug 01, 2019
Oga ADE!....... you are looking for trouble.......
leave our Atiku alone........Is a matter of 2023
Atiku is cumming........

9 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Simplyleo: 5:43am On Aug 01, 2019
tuniski:

How is one winning/losing his polling unit amounts to the outcome of general elections? The last time I checked buhari didn't win at Aso Rock!
Is Aso Rock buhari's polling unit?

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Formularcr7: 5:50am On Aug 01, 2019
He's coming home

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by tuniski: 5:51am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

Is Aso Rock buhari's polling unit?

It is his residence (house). A person's polling unit might be in a location populated by people with differing political ideology but, that is not to say, the generality of citizenry differ.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by jlinkd78(m): 5:55am On Aug 01, 2019
What a pity we have as a nation became helpless

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by QuotaSystem: 6:14am On Aug 01, 2019
tuniski:

1. If a candidate loses HIS OWN polling unit, it's a bold indicator that the person has been rejected from the grassroot in his own backyard, which makes that candidate's claim of winning the election in other places against available evidence rather ridiculous. All politics is local.

This is especially so when the candidates party goes on to win other elections in that same PU, underlining the complete rejection of the candidate i.e Atiku.

2. PMB's polling unit which he won by a landslide, is at Daura not Aso Rock. You can't be too shocked by Atiku's disgraceful court outing to realize that smiley.

Atiku cannot win even Ali Nuhu in any election in the North. You were warned but like the proverbial stubborn fly....

BAT for 2023 cool

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by netpro(m): 6:17am On Aug 01, 2019
The table is shaking. Jennifer is screaming. The fans are unstable. Atiku is Cumming!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by netpro(m): 6:22am On Aug 01, 2019
Even Atiku's neighbours in his own village voted against him at his Polling Unit.

The ridiculous claims of rigging is just a consolation gimmicks.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Simplyleo: 6:22am On Aug 01, 2019
tuniski:

It is his residence (house). [s]A person's polling unit might be in a location populated by people with differing political ideology but, that is not to say, the generality of citizenry differ.[/s]
So where did buhari cast his vote?

15 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by QuotaSystem: 6:25am On Aug 01, 2019
netpro:

The table is shaking.

Jennifer is screaming.

Atiku is Cumming!

S.a.v.a.g.e grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Simplyleo: 6:26am On Aug 01, 2019
QuotaSystem:

BAT for 2023 cool
This one has been stamped and signed. Anybody not happy about it can take the shortest route to anywhere undecided

12 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by netpro(m): 6:27am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

So where did buhari cast his vote?

If you do not know the answer to your question, you shouldn't be part of this discussion. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Simplyleo: 6:33am On Aug 01, 2019
netpro:

If you do not know the answer to your question, you shouldn't be part of this discussion. grin
Actually, I asked because someone reacted to a comment about Atiku losing his polling unit in Adamawa and his reaction was that Buhari also lost Aso Rock. So I want to know if Aso Rock was Buhari pu angry

12 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by QuotaSystem: 6:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

This one has been stamped and signed. Anybody not happy about it can take the shortest route to anywhere undecided

We are just watching them throwing PESD tantrums wink

When their eyes clear, they will see that Tinubu is the strongest contender to succeed PMB as we speak, and he is playing the right cards.

Power going back south is a foregone issue as far as we are concerned if this country is to remain one.

BTW P. E. S. D = Post Election Stress Disorder

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by walex2(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

Actually, I asked because someone reacted to a comment about Atiku losing his polling unit in Adamawa and his reaction was that Buhari also lost Aso Rock. So I want to know if Aso Rock was Buhari pu angry
. Oga Ade don't mind them I repeat no candidate in Nigeria can defeat Buhari in the North. Buhari won the election with greater margin than 2015

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by netpro(m): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

OK. President Buhari's polling unit is at Kastina like Atiku's was in Adamawa, their home towns respectively.

Atiku losing in the midst of his friends, relatives, brethren, people that knows him from childhood - speaks volume of his competence and acceptability.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by tuniski: 6:55am On Aug 01, 2019
QuotaSystem:

1. If a candidate loses HIS OWN polling unit, it's a bold indicator that the person has been rejected from the grassroot in his own backyard, which makes that candidate's claim of winning the election in other places against available evidence rather ridiculous. All politics is local.

This is especially so when the candidates party goes on to win other elections in that same PU, underlining the complete rejection of the candidate i.e Atiku.

2. PMB's polling unit which he won by a landslide, is at Daura not Aso Rock. You can't be too shocked by Atiku's disgraceful court outing to realize that smiley.

Atiku cannot win even Ali Nuhu in any election in the North. You were warned but like the proverbial stubborn fly....

BAT for 2023 cool
Wrong!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Simplyleo: 6:55am On Aug 01, 2019
netpro:

OK. President Buhari's polling unit is at Kastina like Atiku's was in Adamawa, their home towns respectively.

Atiku losing in the midst of his friends, relatives, brethren, people that knows him from childhood - speaks volume of his competence and acceptability.
Bro, you funny sha. You think I really don't know where Buhari alongside his wife casted his vote? grin

I was like trying to let him know that atiku losing his polling unit in Adamawa is not same as buhari losing in Aso Rock because that is not his pu.

Anyway, God bless you and other patriotic Nigerians.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki / Aba Made: Okezie Ikpeazu Receives US Delegates (pics) / Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.