Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles (36222 Views)

Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu / Peter Obi’s kinsmen unveil campaign banner in Anambra (Pictures, Video) / Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Lanrelagboi: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
APC Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his running mate, Sen Kashim Shettima earlier today attended the APC Northern Speakers Forum's unveiling of logo and Campaign vehicles for Tinubu-Shettima Campaign 2023

271 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Tolumis: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Trust me some of these guys would be supporting Their brother behind close doors

Anyway, we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/GA9KD5tTwqWdViiCA

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Lanrelagboi: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2022

232 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by lhordspy: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
South East Governors are the luckiest in the world. Their people are not interested in what is going on at home. Imagine been govern by the clueless likes of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state and the worst governor in the whole world presently in the person of Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state.

But These my eastern friends will ignore their region that stinks of corruptions ,failed leadership and reeks of gross incompetency BUT their only mission in life is to insult and destroy Tinubu.

I just pray you would have the heart to bear the loss when reality finally hits. I mean peter obi will lose so badly that many of you may want to end it all by jumping off a bridge.

349 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by lhordspy: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bdh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by NwaNimo1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2022

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Jagabanofafrica: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tinubu is the next President in JESUS NAME
Yoruba lokan

208 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by oyin44: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Obidient no wan spend shishi and he wants to win for where. grin

only in Biafra land such can happen not Nigeria grin cheesy cheesy

Surely

the wind will brow bat to every nook and cranny, villages and town city and community
;

116 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Is that not waste of time.?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by abc115: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

330 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by adekolaelect(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Yoruba lokan
Amen

313 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Olachase(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Yoruba lokan
amen to ur prayer

314 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Moh247: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
cool

That's politics right there ... People that matter putting their money where their mouth is

296 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by mach7(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
God bless Asiwaju the City Boy
God bless Shettima the Golden Boy
God bless and favour the upcoming campaigns
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Nigeria is a beautiful country, it is not a zoo and will never be a zoo.

We will have a worthy leader, who will bring the midas touch to greatly improve our lot and take Nigeria into a 21st Century Knowledge economy. That leadership team is Tinubu/Shettima.

Haters can keep hating, but their hatred will only make them losers.

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Amoda’s left hand is now always hidden. Wahala too much.

See person wey say he dey 70years. Looking like 94year old, upon all the stolen monies.

Godforbid!!

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by FreeStuffsNG: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tolumis:
Trust me some of these guys would be supporting Their brother behind close doors
Shettima is their brother and some of them are gunning for the senate and HOR.
Election for Presidency and NA holds same day and time. They are in it to win and not naive like most guys on nairaland wink

Those cars will later have their own picture, the APC state governorship candidate and deputy on them.The votes come in en bloc and that is what is meant by political structure.Not online noise.
check my signature for free stuffs!

314 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by seunmsg(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Great! This is how to go about a proper presidential election campaign. The other clown should keep going around the US telling folks without PVC about who can stand up and who can’t squat on the floor. The Tinubu team will continue organizing the campaign in order to mobilize and get the message across to majority of Nigerians who will decide the election.

284 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by temitope27(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tolumis:
how is that ur business

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by seunmsg(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Amoda’s left hand is now always hidden. Wahala too much.

See person wey say he dey 70years. Looking like 94year old, upon all the stolen monies.

Godforbid!!

It’s obvious you have a problem seeing clearly. Not to worry though, Tinubu has a plan for folks with sight deficiencies like you. Digi Bola will become a national policy once he becomes the president and you can be rest assured of getting one.

295 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by ecolime(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
treesun:

BAT changed his cap!
Hope he changed his diaper too?

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Helpfromabove1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Can the north reject there bro in exchange for the jagaban ?

The answer to this question will determine the next president of NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by bigdammyj: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Noted.
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by DevilSignature: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
angry
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by treesun: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
APC Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his running mate, Sen Kashim Shettima earlier today attended the APC Northern Speakers Forum's unveiling of logo and Campaign vehicles for Tinubu-Shettima Campaign 2023

BAT changed his cap!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Lakside1955(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Instead make dem lay hand on chest while singing national anthem, those motherfuckers laying hand on stomach, SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by kingyakos: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tolumis:

Not some but all of them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by DevilSignature: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Yoruba lokan

cheesy
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by DevilSignature: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
oyin44:
Obidient no wan spend shishi and he wants to win for where. grin

only in Biafra land such can happen... grin grin

Surely

the wind will brow bat to every nook and cranny, villages and town cities and states ,. grin
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Hotfreeze: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
lhordspy:
South East Governors are the luckiest in the world. Their people are not interested in what is going on at home. Imagine been govern by the clueless likes of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state and the worst governor in the whole world presently in the person of Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state.

But These my eastern friends will ignore their region that stinks of corruptions ,failed leadership and reeks of gross incompetency BUT their only mission in life is to insult and destroy Tinubu.

I just pray you would have the heart to bear the loss when reality finally hits. I mean peter obi will lose so badly that many of you may want to end it all by jumping off a bridge.

Fashola has built them a brand new bridge they will jump from.

The Muhammadu Buhari 2nd Niger Bridge.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by MrBachelor: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
I've always wondered and pondered why APC did not float the Osinbajo candidacy. Why the northern governors preferred a Tinubu to an Osinbajo.

But whenever I look at Tinubu I see what they saw, and then I realize why. They want to pull a Yar'dua on Nigeria.

The North want to retain power again, whether through Atiku or Shettima. But that won't happen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by googlepikins: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Gathering of thieves and political investors that are making sure Nigeria will never work.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? / 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju / US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.