Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) (6592 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Abuharib(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2019
African women are not only beautiful and fleshy, they also have all the banging curves in the right places. Women in general are overwhelmingly the victims of sexual harassment/assault and so most of the stats we see relate to their experience.

A yet to be identified lady with a big backside caused a stir among some motorcyclists who subjected her to sexual assault. The crazy motorcyclists also recorded themselves as they took turns in grabbing the lady's backside amidst screams, Fox Meek reports.

In the video which has since gone viral, the lady dressed in a black-colored dress felt uncomfortable with the unwarranted attention and sexual assault as she was seen struggling to defend herself from the continuous assault.

All her struggle to stop the motorcyclists who appeared to be having fun with her rather unique backside was in vain as she couldn't do much since she was on a moving motorcycle.

Watch video here; https://foxmeek.com/viral/video-lady-with-big-backside-causes-commotion-gets-sexually-assaulted-photos

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Abuharib(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2019

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Shormiey(m): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2019
Hmmmm.....she might enjoy it anyway undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by shortgun(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2019
After watching d video.
The men touching her are nothing but animals.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Davash222(m): 7:25am On Aug 01, 2019
shortgun:
After watching d video.
The men touching her are nothing but animals.
But, she’s enjoying it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Davash222(m): 7:26am On Aug 01, 2019
This is exactly how i press Agege bread before buying.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Criticaltemp: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2019
Davash222:
I don't blame u, na d yansh I blame.. For being so soft
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Davash222(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2019
Criticaltemp:

I don't blame u, na d yansh I blame.. For being so soft
Lol.
Nyash Blamer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2019
Davash222:

I find the attitude of pressing bread before buying it very disgusting...

You'll press many and buy only one

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Davash222(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2019
ChemBrodar:

You'll press many and buy only one
Am I under obligation to buy all

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Funmmyastic: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2019
No guy can try this poo with me,I will slap sense into his head.Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Jayslicky: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2019
The level of temptation in pressing that yansh is directly proportional to be the rate at which the yansh shakes. There are some yansh you see that you can't just resist you just have to feel it's glory.

4 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 01, 2019
Davash222:

Am I under obligation to buy all

Then must you press all

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

On top a moving motorcycle? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Arthurity1(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2019
Davash222:

But, she’s enjoying it.
This does not change the fact that they are animals
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Jayslicky: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Even if the guy is as rich and handsome like David beckham?

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Martinez39(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
Even if the guy is as rich and handsome like David beckham?
grin
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Funmmyastic: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
Even if the guy is s rich and handsome like David beckham?

I insist that no man born of woman can try it with me.It is disgusting.So as the lady is comfortable with it,it is not my business.
When you do not set your boundary those men can do worst than that.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Jayslicky: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

I insist that no man born of woman can try it with me.It is disgusting.So as the lady is comfortable with it,it is not my business.
ok. I just hope you can do like you say, you must be one virtuous woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Xbursta(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Be forming sister thereasa kor tessy

money stop nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Funmmyastic: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2019
Xbursta:

Be forming sister thereasa kor tessy
money stop nonsense!

I beg your pardon?
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by surveyProf(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2019
This is crazy, those okada men needs to be locked up in cell, for sexual haressment.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2019
Lawd!
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by IamPlato(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2019
See As That Guy Hold The Ynash like Bread. Chai! God I Thank You For Women...

By The Way, that Ass Is Resemblin Jacqueline22 own In My Eyes

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Jacqueline22(f): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2019
IamPlato:
See As That Guy Hold The Ynash like Bread. Chai! God I Thank You For Women...

By The Way, that Ass Is Resemblin Jacqueline22 own In My Eyes
Why do you love looking for my trouble?
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by babyfaceafrica: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2019
staged

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Headlesschicken(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2019
undecided I'm sure this poo would soon hit front page...

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by IamPlato(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Why do you love looking for my trouble?

But I Was Only Expressing How Much I Have Missed You
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2019
She enjoys it.... BTW it looks staged
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Clinghton: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2019
They were expressing their freedom of touch���

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) by Jacqueline22(f): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2019
IamPlato:

But I Was Only Expressing How Much I Have Missed You

Oh I’m sorry
I miss you too
Smile for me

(1) (2)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? / Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? / When Choosing A Mate: Wealth Or Beauty/attraction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.