Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (16054 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by uyakachi(m): 1:10am On Oct 19, 2010
check out the sexiest lady of all time

Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by uyakachi(m): 1:14am On Oct 19, 2010
just seeing her like that on that bed ***** think what am thinking

Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by uyakachi(m): 1:21am On Oct 19, 2010
mmmmmmm

Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by chyz(m): 5:43am On Oct 19, 2010
nellaluv, i cant believe you insulted this my beautiful Mercy

Beautiful  kiss                      and                     Sexy kiss
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by omar22(m): 5:58am On Oct 19, 2010
I'll let you have D'banj's Koko while I kiss Genny's bum.
When you're through, just remember the transformer.

Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by schatzluv(f): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2010
mercy Johnson suppose win that award, abeg what is chika ike doing there??with those her chewing stick legs
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2010
she is very beautiful indeed
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by andyanders: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2010
ALL THESE NYASH DON SPOIL. GOOD CLOTH BUT BAD NYASH. EVERYTHING IN THEIR BODY DON WASH FINISH. NA SO,SO WATER,WATER. THEY HAVE GREAT LOOKS, BUT A GROUNDNUT SELLER LADY HAS GOOD AND INTACT BODY A MAN CAN ENJOY. THESE LOOKS NA COSMETIC. THEIR PRIVATE PARTS HAS BEEN PROTECTED WITH HARD SMELLING PERFUMES TO PROTECT THE Roooooooooooooooot
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by omar22(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2010
BUT A GROUNDNUT SELLER LADY HAS GOOD AND INTACT BODY A MAN CAN ENJOY. THESE LOOKS NA COSMETIC. THEIR PRIVATE PARTS HAS BEEN PROTECTED WITH HARD SMELLING PERFUMES TO PROTECT THE

You tell them Bro!!!!
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by googles: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2010
andyanders:

ALL THESE NYASH DON SPOIL. GOOD CLOTH BUT BAD NYASH. EVERYTHING IN THEIR BODY DON WASH FINISH. NA SO,SO WATER,WATER. THEY HAVE GREAT LOOKS, BUT A GROUNDNUT SELLER LADY HAS GOOD AND INTACT BODY A MAN CAN ENJOY. THESE LOOKS NA COSMETIC. THEIR PRIVATE PARTS HAS BEEN PROTECTED WITH HARD SMELLING PERFUMES TO PROTECT THE Roooooooooooooooot

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na wa o
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Omolola1(f): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2010
OMOTOLA is my GURL, anytime any day

She deserves it, GBABE!
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 19, 2010
@Topic

If you ask me I'd say mercy is sexier than genny. But genny looks cleaner and has got class.
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Afam4eva(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2010
Omotola is sure a sexy woman especially after conceiving four children. But is that the criteria for choosing the sexiest actress? What happened to Tonto Dike etc.
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by favouredjb(f): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2010
@skidoc,I can't stand them,yikes!

@andyanders na wa for you o
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by omar22(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2010
tonto whooooooooooooo?
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2010
^^Tonto dike with her flat nyash and big lips grin grin

Tonto can only pass for nice skin, nothing more
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by omar22(m): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2010
^^Tonto dike with her flat nyash and big lips

You know!!!

Tonto's lips are so big, you could suck a rabbit out of a hole,

We are talking about sexy!!! not rubber lips!!!
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by favouredjb(f): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2010
There's nothing sexy about tonto dike

1 Like

Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by XLBILL: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2010
genny is pretty but not sexy. omotola is beautiful with or without make up, she has a fantastic body, but cant pass for a model, she has an intresting look. gennny looks normal, there is nothing fantastic about her she has a common look, but she is a great girl. omotola deserves the award. she has no flaws except for d stretch marks on her arms dont know about her ass and hips. i bet she has not heard about the laser method of stretch mark removal. she is a great girl, has diverse looks and thats what sexy is about. camera loves her but does not love genny.

please stop talking about mercy johnson, she is endowed no doubt but classless, dirty and just doesn't appeal to me. she looks ok, she just have to cool it down on her dress sense, make up, attitude and combination.

MERCY, MEET AUNTY OMOTOLA FOR TIPS ON HOW TO BE SEXY AND CLASSY AT THE SAME TIME, NOT LIKE SOME PIN UP GIRL. U ARE MORE ENDOWED,

1 Like

Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by DJA: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2010
This is all together a shameful award for some one who is supposed to be a wife,mother,model,in-law et.c and most importantly a supposed "Christian".Can someone please tell me what is happening?Where is moraity in this our so called X- generation.These are sure signs dat Jesus is coming sooner than we expect.The days of Sodom and Gomorrah are here!!!
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2010
grin hahahahahaha sodom n gomorrah,nlders wont kill me I swear
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Adamaris: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2010
She deserve it ok? cant u see that, All the,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by madprof(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2010
Sexiest my nuts!
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by omar22(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2010
The crew members of genevieve fans club are not happy about this award going to her rival
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by donobi(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2010
she deserve the award.
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by MissyB3(f): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2010
DJA:

This is all together a shameful award for some one who is supposed to be a wife,mother,model,in-law et.c and most importantly a supposed "Christian".Can someone please tell me what is happening?Where is moraity in this our so called X- generation.These are sure signs dat Jesus is coming sooner than we expect.The days of Sodom and Gomorrah are here!!!
**Death** grin grin grin grin

omar22:

The crew members of genevieve fans club are not happy about this award going to her rival
and so? tongue

[s]Chei, I like to find this dude trouble, wella[/s]. grin
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2010
Now I know Nigerians don't know the difference between beautiful and sexy.

Reason why Mercy J has never won.
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by chyz(m): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2010
michelin89:

Now I know Nigerians don't know the difference between beautiful and sexy.

Reason why Mercy J has never won.

Michelin please dont insult my Mercy. Live and let Live. She is the essence of both beauty and sexy smiley.Dont ever forget it. angry
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2010
chyz:

Michelin please dont [size=15pt]insult[/size] my Mercy. Live and let Live. She is the essence of both beauty and sexy smiley.Dont ever forget it. angry

Where did I state in this post, that Mercy isn't beautiful?

Yeah I think she is not beautiful, but I never mentioned that in my post.
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2010
I know that I am not the epitome of beautiful, but MJ getz the body, but the face is not there.

Michellin, didnt you say she was losing her shape?
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by AloyEmeka5: 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2010
Mercy Johnson may be a butter face sex icon but men do not screw face na.So, they really don't care about her face.
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I know that I am not the epitome of beautiful, but MJ getz the body, but the face is not there.

Michellin, didnt you say she was losing her shape?

She is. . .she is getting fatter. I don't think she can keep it once she gets married or starts to have kids. Omotola kept her shape even after she got married and tried to regain it after popping out her kids.

Mercy thinks big hips, backside and bosoms are what we need. But I need to see a toned lady to call her sexy.

But even now that she is losing it, she still tops other actresses. That says a lot about the mediocrity in Nollywood when it comes to looks and sex-appeal.

No actress can boast of being a 360° stunner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skepta's “Konnichiwa” Wins Mercury Prize In UK / Shatta Wale Cries As He Dedicates His Award To His Dad / Young Pics* Of P-square, Oge Okoye And Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.