Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (16055 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by chyz(m): 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I know that I am not the epitome of beautiful, but MJ getz the body, but the face is not there.

Michellin, didnt you say she was losing her shape?

Tell'am. this chick Michellin sef dey hate on my Mercy too much! shocked
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2010
michelin89:

She is. . .she is getting fatter. I don't think she can keep it once she gets married or starts to have kids. Omotola kept her shape even after she got married and tried to regain it after popping out her kids.

Mercy thinks big hips, backside and bosoms are what we need. But I need to see a toned lady to call her sexy.

But even now that she is losing it, she still tops other actresses. That says a lot about the mediocrity in Nollywood when it comes to looks and sex-appeal.

No actress can boast of being a 360° stunner.

LOL So if the shape is going. . . . what else is now there?

chyz:

I hope you're just messing with us. I thought you had taste angry
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2010
chyz:

Hate? I love the girl. She is talented and has a lovely figure, which she must maintain because it is her trademark. When you hear Mercy, you hear curviliciousness. cool
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL So if the shape is going. . . . what else is now there?

Her talent, she got it and it will always be with her. But I also need to see sexiness on screen. Enough of those fat amalas claiming sexy because they have ass or boobs. Sure they do, cuz they are obese. angry angry angry
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by chyz(m): 12:00am On Oct 20, 2010
michelin89:

Hate? I love the girl. She is talented and has a lovely figure, which she must maintain because it is her trademark. When you hear Mercy, you hear curviliciousness. cool

ok, i'll give ya that. good answer, any idea where she's really from.Johnson, nigerian? hmmm, im very skeptical.I'm thinking Ghanaian cool
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by chyz(m): 12:03am On Oct 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I hope you're just messing with us. I thought you had taste angry

Idi, im shocked shocked. so you mean you can treat me like this? na wa ooo, wondas shall nevaaa end. You can come here and call me Mercy tasteless? Tufia! angry embarassed
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 20, 2010
chyz:

ok, i'll give ya that. good answer, any idea where she's really from.Johnson, nigerian? hmmm, im very skeptical.I'm thinking Ghanaian cool

She is Nigerian, from Kogi state I think.
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 20, 2010
michelin89:

She is Nigerian, from Kogi state I think.
Na she's half Igbo. I read it from somewhere.

chyz:

Idi, im shocked shocked. so you mean you can treat me like this? na wa ooo, wondas shall nevaaa end. You can come here and call me Mercy tasteless? Tufia! angry embarassed
LOL You just called me a very insultive word.
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by chyz(m): 12:29am On Oct 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Na she's half Igbo. I read it from somewhere.

She's even Igbo? Harts everywhere im melting.I no my igbo women can never fail me, hehh if i catch ha ehh its not going to be funny. smiley smiley smiley

Ok hows about Idi-Amin? grin tongue
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 20, 2010
chyz:

She's even Igbo? Harts everywhere im melting.I no my igbo women can never fail me, hehh if i catch ha ehh its not going to be funny. smiley smiley smiley

Ok hows about Idi-Amin? grin tongue

No she's not. I wanted to play with your mind. grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by chyz(m): 12:55am On Oct 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

No she's not. I wanted to play with your mind. grin grin grin

Youre such a loser for that embarassed. . .  while im online i will try and figure out how to send a virus to you computer. I will teach you not to play with my Mercy again. angry
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 20, 2010
I have to agree with michelin now, I recently watched mercy's new video(parish priest) and I tell ya that gurl is "FAT" now not chubby
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by chyz(m): 1:54am On Oct 20, 2010
jennykadry:

I have to agree with michelin now, I recently watched mercy's new video(parish priest) and I tell ya that gurl is "FAT" now not chubby

Is this a gang-up? angry. As long as there's plenty of mud and no guys then im all for it. grin cool
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 20, 2010
So you like them orobokibo style? New revelation.

I think I'm gonna puke.
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 20, 2010
chyz:

Youre such a loser for that embarassed. . .  while im online i will try and figure out how to send a virus to you computer. I will teach you not to play with my Mercy again. angry

Just makw sure you're the virus. And in a post mail will be better grin grin
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by AloyEmeka5: 2:34am On Oct 20, 2010
I dey take ear hear one rumor about Omotola and baba suwe. It's like someone has a video evidence of the 2 necking in darkness.  Story developing.
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by chyz(m): 2:36am On Oct 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

So you like them orobokibo style? New revelation.

I think I'm gonna puke.

More like i like them arewa style, which perfectly describes my Mercy wink
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by chyz(m): 2:38am On Oct 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Just makw sure you're the virus. And in a post mail will be better grin grin

me as a virus would definitely explode ur PC and i know the economy aint all that great so i think i'll grant you mercy but not my Mercy grin
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 20, 2010
chyz:

More like i like them arewa style, which perfectly describes my Mercy wink
She is losing the shape. lol

chyz:

me as a virus would definitely explode your PC and i know the economy aint all that great so i think i'll grant you mercy but not my Mercy grin
It wont, I'm equipped with McAfee. tongue
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by chic2pimp(m): 4:02am On Oct 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Comot from hia jor. Dey dia dey pretend as if you know like am shiorrrrr tongue
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 20, 2010
chic2pimp:

Comot from hia jor. Dey dia dey pretend as if you know like am shiorrrrr tongue
phewww, I thought we were fighting. God is good. thought I lost my gigolo.
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by OCCULTIST(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2010
Always talking about sexy sexy sexy all the time,i have never heard someone been the most God fearing among the Nollywood actresses,this really proves that they are all PROSTITUTES Since they themselves are enjoying all this talk about SEXY ABOUT THEM
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by denny4ril: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2010
wink eye sabi wetin good. Omotola has set the pace since inception of her acts in nollywood. She is natural and beautiful. Anyone that thinks she does not deserves the award should come up with another suggestion. Ok. Keep it up Baby !!
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by chic2pimp(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

phewww, I thought we were fighting. God is good. thought I lost my gigolo.
Fighting ke? shocked shocked shocked You wan give me heart attack be dat ooo.
Nah who be gigolo? shocked tongue May sango fire ya succulent b, oo.b.ies wink smiley
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Whiteguru: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2010
She gat ed, she gat ed! sheee gat ed!!

Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by ceasyc(f): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2010
hm
omotola is sexier than genny
tola has got curves n genny does not (genny is kinda/almost flat in d chest n bum unless she dey wear wonder bra these dayz grin)

tho i havent seen any recent movie staring mercy johnson
but i think mercy is sexier than omotola but mercy is ugly facially
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by janice123(f): 4:57am On Oct 30, 2010
smiley
I am a great fan of her. Her beauty is indeed exotic, why make a fuss? Just admire the beauty of what she's got and there would be no issue.
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by janice123(f): 5:05am On Oct 30, 2010
cheesy
Just read the comments, and got me thinking why there's a confusion between actresses. Not that its something to comprehend but it is not good for people to make public remarks as against a person's personality. shocked
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by janice123(f): 5:09am On Oct 30, 2010

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But when you make personal remarks make sure it is not offending. But there comes free judgment and rights to express but in terms of beauty wherever she/he that person is, it is in the inner not the outer aspect wherein beauty is much appreciated.
tongue
Janice wink
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by chyz1: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2010
ceasyc:

hm
omotola is sexier than genny
tola has got curves n genny does not (genny is kinda/almost flat in d chest n bum unless she dey wear wonder bra these dayz grin)

tho i havent seen any recent movie staring mercy johnson
but i think mercy is sexier than omotola but mercy is ugly facially

Well Omotola can have Nollywood because Genny is on her way to Hollywood wink
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by OlaRay4(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2010
Well Omotola can have Nollywood because Genny is on her way to Hollywood

Genevieve at Hollywood (Yeah and the cow jumped over the moon)

Not good enough! am sorry!!! Unless if shes going to stand in one corner and make up the head count in a movie but acting a leading role!!!! May be one of those Nigerian movies screened in America / UK
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2010
Dude you are hilarious grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Cries As He Dedicates His Award To His Dad / Young Pics* Of P-square, Oge Okoye And Davido / For The Past 2 Yrs They Have Been Dragging Me, I’m Here Doing Better - Yul(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.