Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. (11349 Views)

No Gree For Anybody Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria / The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria / See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by Truth2030: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2019
Omoyele Sowore to lead protest come August 5th 2019.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by CArt(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2019
For real?

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by mrjaydee(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2019
Make we dey look...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by yomi96(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2019
place and time please.insha allah, i will be there. Nigeria must be saved from the evil hands of the sunni govt.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by yomi96(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2019
mrjaydee:
Make we dey look...
enemy of nigeria. We know your in pains already

3 Likes

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by ADRIAN88(m): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
I'm ready whenever they are really ready.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by doctore212(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
Will there be free Olosho after the protest.

I can not come and kee myself.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by longestey(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Revolution is NOW or never. I'm IN....

7 Likes

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by Optional09: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
let’s do the Revolution together if you think the insecurity is far away think twice, in a country where over 100 solders were killed by terrorists are secretly buried unceremoniously by the Nigerian Army. your life is in danger

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by etrouble: 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
SAD WASTE Tijanni moslems and their QuotaSystem Izala moslems will not like this good news.

Take a Sad Waste Tijanni or QuotaSystem Izala serious at your peril.

One condom could have saved the world of a miscreant like this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by Kingrexyl(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dead on arrival, Nigerians like making noise without taking actions, bunch of cowards!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by boolet: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Dead on arrival, Nigerians like making noise without taking actions, bunch of cowards!
Mmm. Will you be there? Abi you are a pessimist who believes optimism is vain.

7 Likes

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
We will be there

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by rex444(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gradually voices will come up ....we are tired of living in this shit hole

6 Likes

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by surveyProf(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
shocked
Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by midolian(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
If there was no revolution against the Jonadunce era, it's safe to say there may never be revolution in Nigeria even if we give the devil a chance to rule for 50years..

The problem with this so called revolution is that it will have the support of majority of the Igbos who are naturally bitter(without basis). Nobody wants to be a part of any struggle with this set of people, Cos it is bound to hit the rock.

They are so comfortable with the poor leadership in their various homes, local governments and state,...but will cry against every single step taken by the federal government (be it good or bad)...Just because the Head is a Fulani Man and he defeated their useless "son"...

Any reasonable person will know Nigeria is getting better by the day but those with evil motives are trying hard to ensure people's attention are diverted from the good to the evil they have filled the land with..

Let this so called revolution start from our families, various local governments, up to the state and then the federal.

In case you have difficulty understanding my long write-up, all I am trying to say is the Yee_bos are the problem with the country..

Lemme call for back up before they come grin grin

Cc: joseph1832

7 Likes

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by verifiablefacts: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
SAD WASTE Tijanni moslems and their QuotaSystem Izala moslems will not like this good news.

a shiat apologist sighted,at a close range.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by OfficialAPCNig: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
verifiablefacts:
a shiat apologist sighted,at a close range.
SAD WASTE Tijanni moslems will never disappoint.

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by OfficialAPCNig: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
etrouble:

One condom could have saved the world of a miscreant like this.
I am sure you are an Iwofa tijanniya moslem, I don't respond to traitors.

3 Likes

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by OfficialAPCNig: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
[s][/s]

Hello sensible many, please ignore this Nairaland's 'likes' seeking meeeaaaat.

He occupies a well respected position in Kanu's P!gs colony.

Painstaking efforts to redeem him have been fruitless, thanks to his irreversible and near - 2 mental health status. But we will keep trying.

Thanks.
We told SAD WASTE tijanniya moslems to stop praying in a brown roof mosque and they refused, now see the aftermath.

Even the QuotaSystem Izala moslems behaves more responsible.

God will help us in this country.

May I never be a Sad Waste Tijanni moslem in this life and in the next to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by BafanaBafana: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Not in Nigeria. We are too tribalistic for a revolution. A revolution can only happen if a Yoruba man is in power. It is yoruba youths that will even lead the revolution if he misbehaves

5 Likes

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by BafanaBafana: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
midolian:
If there was no revolution against the Jonadunce era, it's safe to say there may never be revolution in Nigeria even if we give the devil a chance to rule for 50years..

The problem with this so called revolution is that it will have the support of majority of the Igbos who are naturally bitter(without basis). Nobody wants to be a part of any struggle with this set of people, Cos it is bound to hit the rock.

They are so comfortable with the poor leadership in their various homes, local governments and state,...but will cry against every single step taken by the federal government (be it good or bad)...Just because the Head is a Fulani Man and he defeated their useless "son"...

Any reasonable person will know Nigeria is getting better by the day but those with evil motives are trying hard to ensure people's attention are diverted from the good to the evil they have filled the land with..

Let this so called revolution start from our families, various local governments, up to the state and then the federal.

In case you have difficulty understanding my long write-up, all I am trying to say is the Yee_bos are the problem with the country..

Lemme call for back up before they come grin grin

Cc: Joseph1832

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by Martinez39(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Total waste of time. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by Yakade(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Martinez39:
Total waste of time. grin
your family will be hit next then you will know its not waste of time
Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by KingOdart(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by KingOdart(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

I am sure you are an Iwofa tijanniya moslem, I don't respond to traitors.

1 Share

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by OfficialAPCNig: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
[quote author=KingOdart post=80839105][/quote] This wan is in sifia pains. Pele
Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by KingOdart(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

This wan is in sifia pains. Pele

Re: These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. by Kuruptnigga: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
doctore212:
Will there be free Olosho after the protest.

I can not come and kee myself.
Oboy you put am well oo grin at least make we fvck our last fvck before something happen grin grin no be government work oo cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved / Breakdown Of The 2021 Lagos State Budget / Hnd/bsc Dichotomy Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.