Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan (15303 Views)

See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force / Mother Of Mrs Jonathan, Sese Dies In Autocrash / Do Grammatical Blunders (gbagauns, Ibons) Irritate You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2010
gestapo:

Hold up, weren't you the so called dude claiming to be a Doctor how come your English is not up to scratch too Na okrika you get your certificate to practise from? anum pam angry
It is you and your entire lineage and those unborn that is daft, shege banza angry

The red highlight is a no go area scumbag.

Chill kitty head. What bout me bn a native doctor from Louisiana? do you have any problem with that? onye ara still frustrated.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2010
stevetboy9:

Reality, you don't have ears!
*Thread Closed*

You don't have eyes to see grin
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by tpia5: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2010
REALITY101:

i really believe your madness must be genetic.

see your useless life:

REALITY101:

Damn Yoruba ppl again?-- Poor Orphan, how I hate such news.

REALITY101:

The bottom line is: Yorubas got this amazing longer throat. Poor dead whale  cry

REALITY101:

Yorubas and longer throat , they can beg, they re greedy, see what they did to the poor rotted  whale  that was suppose to be buried  :

were

pathetic loser.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2010
tpia@:

i really believe your madness must be genetic.

see your useless life:

were

pathetic loser.

lol hoe, the truth hurt you as hell. Go kill your useless self and safe your self the stup1dity.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 09, 2010
Reality nawa for you o, just looking for twobu sha
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Sulejamn92: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2010
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2010
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Adanora: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2010
U guys are just showin off ur stupidity. She cant speak good english, but shes ur first lady & u address her as first lady. C how stupid u guys are English teachers
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by gestapo(f): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2010
REALITY101:

Chill kitty head. What bout me bn a native doctor from Louisiana? do you have any problem with that? onye ara still frustrated.

Dude I already went there so what gives Freaking liar, ur a.r,s,e's been found out now you are doing a u turn, gay singlebed sharing mofo cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happened To Christmas Cards? / Wealth Management Services - Do You Really Need Them / Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.