Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women (2714 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Older Men Are Sweeter! Lady Reveals Why Women Prefer Older Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by Temmywrites(f): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
I was reading an article and this guy was protesting and saying he will rather be with an older woman. His own reasons were, they know how to cook, they have their own money, they don't have drama, they love sex, they don't want more children, they are not on the streets, they like to travel and they have more experiences to share. But to me I was feeling as a "man", like a proper man, you wouldn't want to be running errands and be sitting at home like a gigolo and no drama sometimes makes the relationship boring.. But that's just to me oh.. Guys tell me, who you prefer

1 Like

Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by Lonestar124: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Older women are good for marriage, but always jealous in relationship with young men.

I prefer to marry old woman than dating, she will stressed out your life, especially africa ones.

3 Likes

Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Temmywrites:
I was reading an article and this guy was protesting and saying he will rather be with an older woman. His own reasons were, they know how to cook, they have their own money, they don't have drama, they love sex, they don't want more children, they are not on the streets, they like to travel and they have more experiences to share. But to me I was feeling as a "man", like a proper man, you wouldn't want to be running errands and be sitting at home like a gigolo and no drama sometimes makes the relationship boring.. But that's just to oh.. Guys tell me, who you prefer
before you can get responses for this kind of question, you have to tell us what bracket of age are you referring to as old or young woman
Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Men marry/date down, women/date marry up

1 Like

Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Op the guy must be in his late teens or early 20s.when he reaches his mid 20s he will do awat with such assumptionscheesy
Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by ubunja(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
LillyVal:
Men marry/date down, women/date marry up
meaning what exactly
Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by ubunja(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Older women for practice

Younger women for marriage

5 Likes

Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by Powersurge: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
Temmywrites:
I was reading an article and this guy was protesting and saying he will rather be with an older woman. His own reasons were, they know how to cook, they have their own money, they don't have drama, they love sex, they don't want more children, they are not on the streets, they like to travel and they have more experiences to share. But to me I was feeling as a "man", like a proper man, you wouldn't want to be running errands and be sitting at home like a gigolo and no drama sometimes makes the relationship boring.. But that's just to me oh.. Guys tell me, who you prefer

Well, I may not be able to marry older woman. Emphasis on may. However, I had an experience that made me love older women. There was this woman in my hostel in school (off k). she was not a student. she was working. she was older than me. she was around 35. She was beautiful though. we got dating. The level of her discussions, responses, etc was amazing. she wasn't looking for marriage, for the record. I don't need to mention the care. And oh! She never pretend that she was doing me a favour by having sex with me (either through words or action). if she feels like asking for it, she does. As a student, she mostly took me out (covering my face). But once in a while, she tell me in plain words to take her out. and she will made me understand that the bills will be on me. In one word, maturity.

13 Likes

Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by LarryBee1k: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Moo
Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by Temmywrites(f): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lonestar124:
Older women are good for marriage, but always jealous in relationship with young men.

I prefer to marry old woman than dating, she will stressed out your life, especially africa ones.

Hmm...
Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by Temmywrites(f): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
ubunja:
meaning what exactly

I tire for the person oh
Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by Temmywrites(f): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
Powersurge:

Well, I may not be able to marry older woman. Emphasis on may. However, I had an experience that made me love older women. There was this woman in my hostel in school (off k). she was not a student. she was working. she was older than me. she was around 35. She was beautiful though. we got dating. The level of her discussions, responses, etc was amazing. she wasn't looking for marriage, for the record. I don't need to mention the care. And oh! She never pretend that she was doing me a favour by having sex with me (either through words or action). if she feels like asking for it, she does. As a student, she mostly took me out (covering my face). But once in a while, she tell me in plain words to take her out. and she will made me understand that the bills will be on me. In one word, maturity.

That's a great experience I must say..

1 Like

Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by dot5baba: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
for me i prefer older lady; i dated one for 7 years and i really enjoyed it but the younger ones have made me lost alot of weight

1 Like

Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by cezarman(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
No evening newspaper pleasesmiley

1 Like

Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by Temmywrites(f): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
dot5baba:
for me i prefer older lady; i dated one for 7 years and i really enjoyed it but the younger ones have made me lost alot of weight

Dot5baba....��... They made u lose enough weight... I guess older women win
Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Following

1 Like

Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by nicerod(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
35-50 clean and petite u welcome

1 Like

Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by Temmywrites(f): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
nicerod:
35-50 clean and petite u welcome

Hmmmm
Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by nicerod(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
Temmywrites:

Hmmmm
Like them with big ass too

1 Like

Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by LINTUNE(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
In fact my ex is 3 years older, I enjoyed my relationship with her, the maturity, didn't have to spend much, in fact she took me out once in a while, but definelty as the man, I do show her love(financially) in my own little way.. Had the highest round of sex in my life with her, 5 rounds in one night... Can't forget... We broke up cos she went for service and obviously, u know what comes to such girls mind after graduating from the uni.. So I had to back down.. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by lilmax(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
lefulefu:
Op the guy must be in his late teens or early 20s.when he reaches his mid 20s he will do awat with such assumptionscheesy
accurate
Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by Temmywrites(f): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
LINTUNE:
In fact my ex is 3 years older, I enjoyed my relationship with her, the maturity, didn't have to spend much, in fact she took me out once in a while, but definelty as the man, I do show her love(financially) in my own little way.. Had the highest round of sex in my life with her, 5 rounds in one night... Can't forget... We broke up cos she went for service and obviously, u know what comes to such girls mind after graduating from the uni.. So I had to back down.. tongue

I understand... Hmm
Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:38am On Aug 03, 2019
I am 24 and my lover is 25. She was my primary school crush(hahahaha).now,we have been dating since 2015.a nice girl,no demands(not toxic like all these self acclaimed femists wey full here),serious girl(you know all these medical students)respects me to the core(na daddy she dey kul me since day 1)No drama at all,true definition of maturity.over all a perfect Woman,a rare gem.i can marry her so i see no wrong in dating older ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by HealingHeart(m): 5:48am On Aug 03, 2019
I prefer a woman around my age. Roughly +/-3 is my sweet spot. I don't like women too young because they are usually more vain and immature.

3 Likes

Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by Temmywrites(f): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
I am 24 and my lover is 25. She was my primary school crush(hahahaha).now,we have been dating since 2015.a nice girl,no demands(not toxic like all these self acclaimed femists wey full here),serious girl(you know all these medical students)respects me to the core(na daddy she dey kul me since day 1)No drama at all,true definition of maturity.over all a perfect Woman,a rare gem.i can marry her so i see no wrong in dating older ladies.

Hmm... I can see that you are in love with her and she too... Mutual affection.. That's great
Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by Temmywrites(f): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2019
HealingHeart:
I prefer a woman around my age. Roughly +/-3 is my sweet spot. I don't like women too young because they are usually more vain and immature.

I'll agree with you on that.. True

1 Like

Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by LINTUNE(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2019
smiley
Temmywrites:

I understand... Hmm
Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by MichaelBukamzy(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2019
Temmywrites:

Hmm... I can see that you are in love with her and she too... Mutual affection.. That's great
yeah.wonderfull feeling.
Re: Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women by Temmywrites(f): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
yeah.wonderfull feeling.

My dear I know the feeling of love, it's actually one of the most beautiful feeling ever

(1) (Reply)

Help! I’m Not A Lesbian But I Think I’m In Love With A Girl / Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] / 10 Questions To Ask Before You Get Married, Number Five Is Very Important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.