Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

“Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha (22388 Views)

APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties / Buhari: Foreign Groups Bent On Destroying Nigeria Behind Boko Haram / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by CuriousMynd: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Immediate past governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has said that his successor, Emeka Ihedioha, is bent on destroying his landmark projects.

Okorocha said this on Thursday in reaction to the conversion of his Eastern Palm University to a campus of the Imo State University (IMSU) by the state government.

Senator Okorocha insisted that the action further exposes the sinister plot against him and his family by Ihedioha.

Part of a statement by Okorocha’s media adviser, Sam Onwuemeodo, said: “Prof. Njoku’s action only showed the speed and zeal with which the government of the day wants to destroy all the landmark projects of the APC government in the State which Senator Okorocha had headed.”

The statement said Okorocha had always insisted that the Eastern Palm University was a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) venture.

“The government would have looked at the ideas or vision behind the building of the institutions and their advantages both short-term, and long-term and then take things easy with them, in lieu of being hasty in Scrapping them.

“Obviously, the governor was looking at the man behind the Institutions, Okorocha, instead of looking at their in-built merits both now and in the nearest future.

“We want to let Governor Ihedioha know that Okorocha had done eight years as governor and cannot be governor again. He should stop acting as if he is in contest with the former governor,” the statement said.

https://foxmeek.com/politics/ihedioha-bent-on-destroying-my-landmark-projects-okorocha

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by hisexcellency34: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Both Okorocha and Ihedioha are mad

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by nzeobi(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
using state funds to build a university and then converting to personal use should be condemned.

rochas will still be given a chance to test his popularity when the election petition tribunal cancels his election.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Well, used to like this Okorocha before he became gov. Now too much scandals around him. lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by borntoexcel2000(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ok..next
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by micgray100(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
In as much I support fight against corruption.. The new governor is far doing too much bad belle..

The gangantic house that looks like human arm demolition.. Can be upgraded as a tourist site...

Cofistication of children school.. Who cares the name of the foundation.. Move on..

Closing down business and slapping of past governor's daughter.... Haba....

It is well

My signature talks about company registration

18 Likes

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
You are talking about your landmark problems not projects, I guess.

22 Likes

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by anyimontana(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
We r busy prepping for august 5th.both u and ihedioha go run soon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by 12345baba(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
No be only landmark even airmark

3 Likes

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by danie09(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Both of them are insane
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Aderewah: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lol. I blame Tinubu
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by nephemmy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
landmarks kor..landrover ni...punkašs!..looteŕ of life
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by bestman09(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
smiley
Okorocha should hide his face in shame. Greed made him squander all the good will he enjoyed. So shameful

2 Likes

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by ajayiopy: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
okoro-hausa just leave the guy. naso AP-SHIT came into power 2015 and said everything Jomnathan did was rubbish but everyone is clear now

2 Likes

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by maestroferdi: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
You should be in jail.

8 Likes

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Mgbo1616: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gov Ihedioha please appoint me as Minister of Happiness and women impowerment in Imo State
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by dheaven: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Yes it seems so because they will also spend almost the same amount to run the campuses if their reason is to cut cost.
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by techwahala: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
i think the university should just be sold and not converting it to a state uni.. IMO needs more private universities
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by esiri4jesu(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Invest and wait rather than waiting to invest.
Ibeju-Lekki property investment destination.
https://choicepropertiesblog..com/?m=1
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Walexybobo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
The mad and the madest.
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by wunmi590(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
shocked
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by mccoy47(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
But Imo has too many tertiary institutions already!
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by saheedbadmus(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
but i dont think its right the way ihedioha keeps destroying everything done by okorocha...lai shey baseje omo..if u feel he embezzled money then get him arrested.
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by dapsoneh: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
EDIOT!!!
YOU USED YOUR GREEDINESS TO DESTROY YOUR LANDMARK PROJECTS AND OTHER OTHER LEGACIES YOU LEFT BEHIND
IT WAS THIS SAME GREEDINESS OF YOURS THAT LED TO APC LOSING THE STATE TO PDP
YOU WERE BENT ON SPENDING A 3RD TERM THROUGH YOUR SON IN-LAW
IMAGINE IF YOU HAD LISTENED, WOULDNT YOU HAVE PUT SOMEONE THE PARTY WANTED AND CONTINUE WITH YOUR LEGACIES?
MAYBE, GOD WAS FIGHTING FOR IMOLITES, SO HE HARDENED YOUR HEART AND LED YOU TO DESTRUCTION
YOU SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR MORE TO COME
IF IHEDIOHA HAD NOT COME ON BOARD, HOW WILL YOUR SECRETS AND CORRUPTION BE EXPOSED?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Ojiofor: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
CuriousMynd:
Immediate past governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has said that his successor, Emeka Ihedioha, is bent on destroying his landmark projects.

Okorocha said this on Thursday in reaction to the conversion of his Eastern Palm University to a campus of the Imo State University (IMSU) by the state government.

Senator Okorocha insisted that the action further exposes the sinister plot against him and his family by Ihedioha.

Part of a statement by Okorocha’s media adviser, Sam Onwuemeodo, said: “Prof. Njoku’s action only showed the speed and zeal with which the government of the day wants to destroy all the landmark projects of the APC government in the State which Senator Okorocha had headed.”

The statement said Okorocha had always insisted that the Eastern Palm University was a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) venture.

“The government would have looked at the ideas or vision behind the building of the institutions and their advantages both short-term, and long-term and then take things easy with them, in lieu of being hasty in Scrapping them.

“Obviously, the governor was looking at the man behind the Institutions, Okorocha, instead of looking at their in-built merits both now and in the nearest future.

“We want to let Governor Ihedioha know that Okorocha had done eight years as governor and cannot be governor again. He should stop acting as if he is in contest with the former governor,” the statement said.

https://foxmeek.com/politics/ihedioha-bent-on-destroying-my-landmark-projects-okorocha

Including your LANDMARK looting.

10 Likes

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by nextnear(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
CuriousMynd:

you better be grateful you won your senatorial election, otherwise you would be seeing worse by now, even as The APC self has placed you on suspension.

1 Like

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by YorubaHero12: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
What is Okorohausa saying. Ihedioha should as a matter of urgency demolish the Palm university completely because we don’t wanna see any of Okorocha structures standing around Imo state.

He should demolish the following structures:
The King’s palace
Eastern Palm University
All bridges built by Okorohausa
All major roads built by Okorohausa
Imo state university campus.

The Igbos are happy with Ihedioha demolishing Okorohausa structures because he will build a new one that will stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by maxzzo1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Foolish and shameless thief
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Judolisco(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Like d statues undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku / Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Leah Sharibu: Report Of Second Baby Heartbreaking, Say Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.