Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' (100042 Views)

Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Enormous Backside / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by luluman: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Made4naijalove:
cheesy more pictures

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by frankkydee(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
sinaj:
Ive seen lots of women in the market with bigger ass.
There is nothing special about yours

Swerve please!

Argh! Im not jealous jarey grin

Women are endowed with ass where I come from. This endowment turn to deformity as they get older and find it difficult to walk or start having one issue or the other when they get older.

Nothing beats been moderate or even slim.

Btw I dont envy them, I only pity them coz my eyes have seen enough.

I can see no beefing at all shocked shocked
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by shankara7: 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
peacesamuel94:

And yet of the first hundred richest people in the world there's none that is there, due to the capacity of this yansh.

It is better to be quiet and be thought stupid rather than speak and remove all doubts.
I went through your profile and noticed you're still a small boy that is still eating free parents food.
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Okoroawusa: 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sterope:
Are you blind? Can't you see her upper body? Does that look fat to you?
auntie,na question I ask?
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Caseless: 12:48am On Aug 02, 2019
sinaj:

Swerve please!

Women are endowed with ass where I come from. This endowment turn to deformity as they get older and find it difficult to walk or start having one issue or the other when they get older.

so says a lady with no ass.
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by bizhop01: 1:31am On Aug 02, 2019
Her mama carry 5G network.
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by babajide2010: 1:40am On Aug 02, 2019
How does this affect the price of Bitcoin
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by peacesamuel94(m): 1:44am On Aug 02, 2019
shankara7:
I went through your profile and noticed you're still a small boy that is still eating free parents food.

You're confronted with an argument against your line of thought rebuff intelligently as the grown up, that do not eat parents free food that you are no, never..not that I expect better though,,
Your next point of action is go through profiles and drunk with ignorance you blindly declare people you dont and may never know small boys as if it changes anything.
How it relates to what has been said one wonders.
Well keep up the good work, keep on celebrating the mighty yansh, that stands above skill and brains, someday you too will get there.

1 Like

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by peacesamuel94(m): 2:07am On Aug 02, 2019
Ugosample:

the 1st 100 rich folks are mostly men

and business men

in the context of the argument

I hate to say it

But that guy is right
the guy you quoted

Slay mamas especially in Nigeria make serious money that most so called "hard working ladies" can only dream of...

one might argue that it is not fair

But that is the way of the world

Bros I don't want to sound insultive but please reread your post.
In what context exactly?, Someone makes a generalized statement like" the kind of money yansh can give you in an hour, skill and talent won't give in 5years. You look at that with a straight face and say its correct.

The argument is not about whether the top 100 richest people in the world are mostly men or not, what is being considered is how they got there skill, talent or yansh. Be it male female or bisexual.

If slaymamas generate in an hour what Talented and skilled people like business men, sports men make in about 5years then these sex selling bunch should at least be Nigeria's richest personalities, dragging titles with dangote and likes who use skills and talent abi?.

Thoughts should at least be processed before being shared come on.

1 Like

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Ugosample(m): 2:14am On Aug 02, 2019
peacesamuel94:

Bros I don't want to sound insultive but please reread your post.
In what context exactly?, Someone makes a generalized statement like" the kind of money yansh can give you in an hour, skill and talent won't give in 5years. You look at that with a straight face and say its correct.

The argument is not about whether the top 100 richest people in the world are mostly men or not, what is being considered is how they got there skill, talent or yansh. Be it male female or bisexual.

If slaymamas generate in an hour what Talented and skilled people like business men, sports men make in about 5years then these sex selling bunch should at least be Nigeria's richest personalities, dragging titles with dangote and likes who use skills and talent abi?.

Thoughts should at least be processed before being shared come on.

man

you are obviously not in tune with happenings in Nigeria

if you are you will not be talking this way.

My comparison is between a regular lady out there, educated and all, or may be have a skill, trying to climb up the social ladder, and a slay queen.

that is the contect of my point.

these slay queens you see on the media make much more money than these regular girls (most of them) in Nigeria can dream of.....

I know how a formerr oga of mine lavished on "hoes" in Abuja and the ones he had in Lagos

you don't want to know how much your elite class are squandering on these girls you see

if you do, you will not even argue with me

and these slay mamas have multiple customers

You dont know wetin sup
you really don't

why do you think more and more of these ladies are popping out, competing amongst themselves as to who took the most raunchy photos?

that's because they want a slice of that pie too

2 Likes

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by pacespot(m): 2:14am On Aug 02, 2019
Why is she dragging her mother into her sexcapade, her mother doesn't look like someone who enjoys the publicity.
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by pacespot(m): 2:15am On Aug 02, 2019
Why is she dragging her mother into her se.xcapade, her mother doesn't look like someone who enjoys the publicity.
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by peacesamuel94(m): 2:19am On Aug 02, 2019
Ugosample:

man

you are obviously not in tune with happenings in Nigeria

if you are you will not be talking this way.

My comparison is between a regular lady out there, educated and all, or may be have a skill, trying to climb up the social ladder, and a slay queen.

that is the contect of my point.

these slay queens you see on the media make much more money than these regular girls (most of them) in Nigeria can dream of.....

I know how a formerr oga of mine lavished on "hoes" in Abuja and the ones he had in Lagos

you don't want to know how much your elite class are squandering on these girls you see

if you do, you will not even argue with me

and these slay mamas have multiple customers

You dont know wetin sup
you really don't

why do you think more and more of these ladies are popping out, competing amongst themselves as to who took the most raunchy photos?

that's because they want a slice of that pie too

That is not my point, I know prostitution sells and all that. At least with my recent response(if you read it)
You would see that my disagreement with the initial poster was on the statement about yansh making in 1hour what talent and brains cannot make in 5years.
That is wrong on all fronts with no reasonable basis to hold unto it.

1 Like

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Ugosample(m): 2:24am On Aug 02, 2019
peacesamuel94:

That is not my point, I know prostitution sells and all that. At least with my recent response(if you read it)
You would see that my disagreement with the initial poster was on the statement about yansh making in 1hour what talent and brains cannot make in 5years.
That is wrong on all fronts with no reasonable basis to hold unto it.

You would see that my disagreement with the initial poster
was on the statement about yansh making in 1hour what
talent and brains cannot make in 5years.

I see yiir point

But to play devils advocate

it was more like a figure of speech /expression

I get what he means

these girls are loaded

like loaded
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 02, 2019
Shawty Mac spec
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Sterope(f): 5:59am On Aug 02, 2019
Where is the fat?
meobizy:

She is fat. End of story.
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Sterope(f): 5:59am On Aug 02, 2019
I am sorry.
Okoroawusa:

auntie,na question I ask?
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by noziz(m): 6:06am On Aug 02, 2019
But how many times dis news go come front page?
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by gogodaye(m): 6:07am On Aug 02, 2019
sinaj:

Swerve please!

No be lie jare.....
Folks should grap a hold on Area fada-Charlie Boy Oputa's "Big Bottom" music video shot in the 1990s
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by ofiko123(m): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2019
OK..congratulations to her..
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by ACE1010: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2019
visijo:
Having an ugly friend is not a problem .
_The problem is when people start asking, “Are you twins ?

grin grin grin

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by ACE1010: 7:05am On Aug 02, 2019
O boy see correct ikebe grin grin

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Badilstical(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2019
sinaj:

Swerve please!

A beg where you from?
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by gentlegenius(m): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2019
sinaj:

Swerve please!

I know there are some Nigerian ladies with bigger ass than this, but almost all of them can't keep their waist slim and their tummy flat like these east African ladies. Sometimes, I wonder how these Kenyan, Uganda and Tanzanian ladies manage to keep their laps and ass huge, but their tummy and waist slim.
Whatever magic formula they are using, I think our Naija ladies needs it the most.
For me, I don't find huge ass attractive if the owner doesn't have slim waist and flat tummy. Sanchi's shape is a perfect discription of what I am talking about. Some men can pay any price just to get closer to this girl.
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by mozona(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2019
wetin
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Bahddo(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2019
sinaj:

Swerve please!

the fox that cannot reach the grapes, calls them sour.
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by EtherealAnn(f): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Endowed Tanzanian model, Sanchi, took to Instagram to show off her curvy mother to convince her followers that she got the banging body from her.

She wrote: 'Not a regular woman she’s extra and then some.....Proudly to be her only daughter. Got it from my mama'

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/got-it-from-my-mama-endowed-tanzanian-model-sanchi-shows-off-her-curvy-mom/

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Houstonmon: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2019
How is that obesity? She is not fat, upperHer upper body and hands don't look obese. She has curves which you and I don't find appealing but that does not make her obese.
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2019
AngelHoly:
Where is my Vaseline

I can’t miss this
See your moniker, see your post, don't you feel that something is wrong?
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by obentenyson(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2019
na when them done dey old them go come dey pay the price of having a big butt like this.. to Waka go come be wahala. na dem go wan bend danfo sideways when them wan enter bus..
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Ugosample(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2019
obentenyson:
na when them done dey old them go come dey pay the price of having a big butt like this.. to Waka go come be wahala. na dem go wan bend danfo sideways when them wan enter bus..

lmao

one can lose some of it at old age

liposuction
exercise
etc

But if they keep fit
they will be fine
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by meobizy(f): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Sterope:
Where is the fat?
All over her backside and legs probably.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) / Mary Magdalene: Woman With 'world's Fattest Vagina' Identifies As Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.