Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,257 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) (66454 Views)

Cross River Demolishes Historic Monolith, Replaces It With Statue Of Jesus / Checkout Ime Obi Library Igwe Alfred Achebe The Obi Of Onitsha Built-photos / See The Ultra-modern Police Headquarters Okorocha Built In Imo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Ayoprogress: 5:58am On Aug 02, 2019
This is total madness, this shouting Gov is not ready to to do anything than to be hunting Rochas....must you emulate Buhari undecided
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 6:01am On Aug 02, 2019
baddosky1:

Lame reply

You cried...that was the goal. grin

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 6:11am On Aug 02, 2019
distributeinc:
Are Imo people stupid or just dumb...this is senseless.

Maybe BOTH....

Then include Abia people.

Baddosky1 come and cry here again

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 6:12am On Aug 02, 2019
distributeinc:
Are Imo people stupid or just dumb...this is senseless.

Maybe BOTH....

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:22am On Aug 02, 2019
googi:
Now, this is what you call madness
Public found waist
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by redsocks(f): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2019
Speculations. Where is the picture of it being pulled down. Secondly, Rochas kept building structures where drainage should be. The whole of owerri is a mess this rainy season. Will Ihedioha construct gutters in the air? Above the 'not entirely bad' structure? Rochas put the cart before the horse. Possibly, the heavy flood wash that thing down.
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 6:56am On Aug 02, 2019
J111333:
Why the waste?
I hope Ihedioha doesn't end up worse than Mr. Iberibeism Okorocha.
You can't compare Rochas with this preposterous man ihedioha. Rochas is a revolutionist. let's keep sentiments apart
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by kenneth3428(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2019
valicious1:
That structure collapsed on its own due to the substandard nature of the materials used in building it with little or no fortifications. people have confirmed it already. Nobody touched it. Stop peddling wrong information.

Information is power. Please never stop to correct misinformation.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 7:19am On Aug 02, 2019
Pleas be mindful of certain posts here. This so called Freedom Monument collapsed on its own after days of torrential downpour. Those who witnessed the collapse confirmed that while they were sheltering from the rain, the whole heap of artificial stones came down on its own. This goes a long way to show you the quality of what rochas kept behind. Bridges without rods, overhead bridges without cast, roads without proper construction. Ihedioha did not bring down that suspicious stone heap.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Staro: 7:25am On Aug 02, 2019
Ihedioha didn't destroy it.
The structure collapsed on it's own.
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by mozona(m): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2019
waste of nigerian money
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2019
dear op, kindly change your headline. that structure collapsed on its own (and its not the first of Rocha's project to collapse)
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by ejighikemeuwa: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2019
iHart:
When you see a snake and see an Mbaise man, kill the Mbaise man first. IMO people knew this adage but they didn't act.
You are showing your foolishness to the public, be ready the demons of these shrines your brother brought to ala owerri are following you to your house,
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2019
MacEndy:

If u still need pix then, something is definitely wrong with the eyes,,, go for a proper eye check-up

Wisdom dey level by level so I no blame you. So you want me to believe that while the demolition was ongoing no one could take a picture like we see in most cases. Ok some other person in imo state said it fell overnight due to use of substandard materials I believe him
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
Give data to a sad waste moslem and you would see them disgrace their fore-fathers.

A structure that collapsed on its own yesterday around 10 is what they blaming Ihedioha for?

Pathetic thing.

If Sanwo-olu has half the courage of Ihedioha the whole of Lagos would have been oozing with the stench of thiefubu corruption.

Sophistikated eediots

Wetin concern Yoruba moslems with Okorocha? You have obviously not lived up to 3 months in Yoruba, for if you did, you'd realise there's only a little difference between Christian's and Muslims.

Tinubu, a Muslim is married to a Christian. Fashola dad was Muslim while his mum was Christian. Same with Wizkid.

Yoruba Muslims drink. Some rear pigs.

Those making comments are doing so independently and learn to understand that.
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2019
TSRC:

The structure most likely collapsed on its own just like bridges built by okorocha.

The guy was a Master of substandard projects.
Even Coren had to come to IMO and invalidate the structural integrity of many of his projects.
The whole structure collapsed on its own, on the same day

I you guys said Lai Muhammad was the lair grin
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by baddosky1: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

Maybe BOTH....

Still quoting me? undecided

Glad to know that I am now your latest nightmare and thorn in the flesh cheesy

Hope you have gone to the office of your vigilante masters and greeted them this morning? grin grin

#RUGAisSouthwest

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2019
baddosky1:

Still quoting me? undecided

Glad to know that I am now your latest nightmare and thorn in the flesh cheesy

Hope you have gone to the office of your vigilante masters and greeted them this morning? grin grin

#RUGAisSouthwest

Lol. This one still has PTSD from all the things i did to him grin

See him ranting like a oink oink tongue

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by titiloyeblog: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2019
Lovelyn451:
hii, I'm fine, how re u too

I'm doing good too. Just wanted to know if we could be friends? grin
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by muykem: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
But some ppl are saying it collapsed on it's own, by d way i see no caterpillar or human activity there to suggest a demolition
Ihedioha started destroying Okorocha projects from day one of his administration. This is not the first, second or third. Don't be deceived.
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2019
H
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Psoul(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2019
valicious1:
That structure collapsed on its own due to the substandard nature of the materials used in building it with little or no fortifications. people have confirmed it already. Nobody touched it. Stop peddling wrong information.

All the structures Rochas built in Imo State just started collapsing by themselves immediately Ihedioha took over.
The Artificial Palms, the Rail crossings, the Akachi tower and the Freedom Park.

Imo people, why do u hate urslves?
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Psoul(m): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
All Rochas occultic projects must be destroyed

....and Ihedioha is the man to save u guys from the "occultic powers" of Rochas
You guys are mad for supporting this madness.
Well, we will be here when u guys will come back to fight this una saviour.
No be Imo State we know very well.
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by CID11: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2019
Owelle and substandard projects. eye witness from IMO State said it feel on its own
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by CID11: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2019
Psoul:

All the structures Rochas built in Imo State just started collapsing by themselves immediately Ihedioha took over.
The Artificial Palms, the Rail crossings, the Akachi tower and the Freedom Park.

we know. is it the two plots of land that was given to you. it will be revoked by month end. Get ready we are coming to recover all
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by titiloyeblog: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2019
Lovelyn451:
errrmmm...yes...okay...this feels awkward and tricky...

Lol... don't be scared i mean no harm
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Psoul(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2019
CID11:
we know. is it the two plots of land that was given to you. it will be revoked by month end. Get ready we are coming to recover all

Keep fooling urslf. You are a youth and u are behaving like this. Ur destiny and that of ur unborn children are bn used to play politics by the politicians that have already made in life and u are here clapping for them. What a great fool you are.

You are not married
Your are there hailing those married politicians that are part of the reasons u are still single.
You don't have a child. You are supporting those that have trained their children and sent them abroad.
You don't have a job.
You are following and doing thug for those old politicians that have word and now in politics as a retirement hobby.
You don't even have money to feed urslf
While they can afford whatever they want and at anytime.
Are u not ashamed of urslf and ur condition?

By the time ur eyes are opened, it will be too late for you and you will go the same way ur fathers went. The poverty cycle will continue to go round u guys.

For ur information, I am not from your backward state and does not live there. My State has gone very far beyond yours and our youths are not as foolish as those found in ur state.
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Themasthetic123: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2019
That's bad. He should instead focus on other important issues instead of destroying what Imo state money had been spent on.
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by valicious1(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2019
Psoul:

THAT IS THE DISADVANTAGE OF BUILDING STRUCTURES WITH SUBSTANDARD MATERIALS. ITS COLLAPSE IS INEVITABLE. IT MUST SURELY COLLAPSE SOONER THAN LATER.
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
Cadec007:
hey i am more interested in your signature... Where did you get that?
Not copied....
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by od501: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
Daviddson:
We all know Rochas inflated most of the contracts that gave birth to these, but how does destroying them bring back the billions of naira already spent on them? I'd have said maybe he's seeing that those statues have occultic symbolism, but it's not that his own hands are clean too. He's a secret cult member, just like Rochas! cool So is this a fight for fraternal supremacy or what?

That is just a Masonic hand shake bro
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by sirlop(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
uchennaq:

This must be a lie from the pits of hell, trying to cover either incompetence or clueless from a confused Man. Please stop supporting evil and stop posting nonsense, I grew up in owerri although I work and stay in Lagos. You guys are really leaving in stone age, while other states are developing as per infrastructure, you guys are busy demolishing what no governor has done since Mbakwe regime. How is Freedom park causing flood in Imo state? You guys can't even maintain control roundbout, just imagine dirts and overgrown grasses on the roundbout. Gosh what is happening in Imo state, I wasn't really a fan of the past governor due to non payment of salary in full as at when due but I don't understand this man called Ihedioha oooo
You can’t be barking from the Lagos baba. I passed there today and it doesn’t look like something that was demolished. It rather looks like something that collapsed. Are you high on weed to draw a comparison between MBAKWE and Okorocha? If you don’t stay in the state, you better keep quiet. Okorocha is the master of substandard project. You can’t compare Heathrow airport with Obalande bus stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President / Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' / Landmark Demolition: I'm Glad I Left Nigeria - Tayo Aina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.