Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) (3529 Views)

Late Chuba Okadigbo To Tinubu In 2003 / What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders, what do you think?

Is PMB truly taking Nigeria to the promised land?

Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by overdrive(m): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
Yes he is taking us to the promised Land in reverse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by FarahAideed: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lies from the pits of hell

2 Likes

Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by HappyPagan: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
FarahAideed:
Where you reside, I'm sure.

2 Likes

Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by Simplyleo: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
The vultures will gather against you, but you know what we stand for. Be strong and continue for you shall overcome.

Chuba Okadigbo, the man that saw tomorrow. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by Simplyleo: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
FarahAideed:
This one is already frustrated.

HappyPagan:

Where you reside, I'm sure.
Apparently. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by MikeBetty(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:
Fellow Nairalanders, what do you think?

Is PMB truly taking Nigeria to the promised land?
Op, Kindly Tell Us Ur Source. If It Is A Book, Tell Us The Name And Page. Dont Lie Against The Dead

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by Heffalump(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
The Buhari that late Chuba Okadigbo referred to is long dead and gone. What we have at the present is a cloned Buhari (Jibril El Sudane) - Nnamdi Kanu grin

2 Likes

Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by Oshin56(m): 6:26am On Aug 02, 2019
When chuba was talking then Buhari get Church mind but now reverse is the case

1 Like

Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by timecapsule: 6:43am On Aug 02, 2019
This this is a lie!
Are they in the same party?

Do you know caused his death?
He saw a written agreement that Igbo can never rule Nigeria. He went and told Ojukwu about it and Ojukwu tell him that he new and he should keep mute and he refused.

That is a edited quote about IGBO because he know they must come after him.

One Nigeria my foot.

2 Likes

Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by cynthiaqueen98(f): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2019
mmmm interesting
Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by bigpicture001: 7:07am On Aug 02, 2019
But buhari..didnt listen..cuz he fears nd worships tinubu
Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by hisexcellency34: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2019
So, Okadigbo told u that in your dream?
Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2019
The niggah was just asslicking a Fulani...

He would rather be a Houseboy than a Leader.

Nothing new for dem dem.

Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by greatdreamer(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2019
If I believe that nonsense i will believe that my mother was a virgin the day she gave birth to me
Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by oglalasioux(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2019
How Okadigbo and some people see President Buhari as a hero of Nigeria baffles me. This same Buhari ruined a democratic government which Okadigbo was part of just because he and his fulani brothers can't stand an Ekwueme as president.

1 Like

Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by chiboyjohn: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2019
I noticed afonja people are trying so hard to drag ibos into their mess grin
And vindicate their romance with the northerners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by Ultimatezlant: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2019
chiboyjohn:
I noticed afonja people are trying so hard to drag ibos into their mess grin
And vindicate their romance with the northerners
no offence

1 Like

Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by Gandollaar(f): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2019
oglalasioux:
How Okadigbo and some people see President Buhari as a hero of Nigeria baffles me. This same Buhari ruined a democratic government which Okadigbo was part of just because he and his fulani brothers can't stand an Ekwueme as president.
Okadigbo was his running late at some point so it's all politics if at all he said this.
Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by Ultimatezlant: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2019
Gandollaar:
Okadigbo was his running late at some point so it's all politics if at all he said this.
More like everything is about politics and interest in this country.

Na who e never reach im hand dey hoodwink, nag, and display schenenegans.

But some prefer blackmail and the back door
Re: What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) by chiboyjohn: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
no offence but what is the romance with atiku called?

And what also is the romance of PDP must give ticket to north not us in 2023 called?
I said romance with northerners,
And not romance with atiku,
Atiku needed ibo support since he won PDP primary,,
ibos vote for party and not the Individual, if a yoruba man wins PDP primaries we will still vote for him,
is that cleared?

(1) (Reply)

2023: First Time A Fulani Man Won't Be In Top Three Powerful Position In Nigeria / Tinubu/Ganduje 2023: APC Dumps Umahi. settles for All Moslem ticket / My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.