Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

The Real Things Guys Want From Girls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Things Guys Want From Girls! (821 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / When You Get Home From Girls Night Out And You Need the D (pix) / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Things Guys Want From Girls! by evil666(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2010
The only tins i need from a girl is (1) Beauty (2) Good in bed

All those other things that she must be this, she must be that, are all arrant nonsense.If a girls is fine and she f0ccks well, she is willing to kill you with secx, what else will you want?
Re: The Real Things Guys Want From Girls! by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2010
evil666:

The only tins i need from a girl is (1) Beauty (2) Good in bed

All those other things that she must be this, she must be that, are all arrant nonsense.If a girls is fine and she f0ccks well, she is willing to kill you with secx, what else will you want?

if she is a bitch you wouldnt mind ?
Re: The Real Things Guys Want From Girls! by evil666(m): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

if she is a naughty woman you wouldnt mind ?

What do you mean by naughty, how can a beautiful woman by naughty? come on open your eyes!
Re: The Real Things Guys Want From Girls! by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
naughty = b.i.t.c.h
Re: The Real Things Guys Want From Girls! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2010
@poster
so if she is beautiful and good in bed but:
- dumb as a donkey you would still want to be with her?!
- a dishonest gal who fukcs every man in town, you would still want to be with her?
- a disrespectful gal who will insult your whole family in their face, you would still want to be with her.
- an illiterate who cant even speak English and a disgrace in public , you would still want to be with her?

pls when opening such thread, refrain from making it look like this is what ALL men want. talk for yourself only!
Re: The Real Things Guys Want From Girls! by MrCork21: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THIS?? ISNT IT Womanliness? undecided , duh!
Re: The Real Things Guys Want From Girls! by DAY13(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2010
@poster, dem plenty for obalende rd. grin prweetie n gud in bed, grin
Re: The Real Things Guys Want From Girls! by evil666(m): 12:32am On Oct 18, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
- a dishonest gal who fukcs every man in town, you would still want to be with her?
- a disrespectful gal who will insult your whole family in their face, you would still want to be with her.
- an illiterate who cant even speak English and a disgrace in public , you would still want to be with her?

pls when opening such thread, refrain from making it look like this is what ALL men want. talk for yourself only!

This guy is sick oh. First of all, what is wrongs with having an illiterate girl?
now, the real word beauty encompasses so many things. Beauty physically and both beauty at heart. And if she is beautiful at heart, she wont be dishonest, disrespectful and insult family members.
If you tell me you dont need such a girl, then i dont know if to call u a fooll or a stupid goal or both
Re: The Real Things Guys Want From Girls! by dre11(m): 1:08am On Oct 18, 2010
*** looks at d thread! 'hiss' and walks out ***
Re: The Real Things Guys Want From Girls! by boomii(f): 1:49am On Oct 18, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

thanks for the clarification cos I was about concluding that all men are the same. grin grin
Re: The Real Things Guys Want From Girls! by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 18, 2010
evil666:

First of all, what is wrongs with having an illiterate girl?
now, the real word beauty encompasses so many things. Beauty physically and both beauty at heart. And if she is beautiful at heart, she wont be dishonest, disrespectful and insult family members.
If you tell me you dont need such a girl, then i dont know if to call u a fooll or a silly goal or both

since you made a claim talking about what GUYS wanted, i just needed to clarify what you meant so that you dont sound stoopid. anyway, nice change of tune, playa!

so what you MEANT to say is that:
you need 1) BEAUTY both INSIDE/OUTSIDE and 2) good se-x. . . . . . . . . . .
thanks for clarifying that point because you made no sense to many with your first post!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Mi / Appearance And Relationships / Wat Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.