Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate (20633 Views)

Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). / Each Ministers Designate To Get ₦‎7.7 Million Annual Accomodation Allowance / Profile Of Buhari's Ministers Designate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by Henryjr(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2019
The Presidency has reacted to a list making the rounds of ‘Ministers-Designate and assigned portfolio’ by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Buhari had last Tuesday sent a list of potential ministers to the Senate for screening.

The lawmakers postponed their annual vacation to conduct the screening within five days.

All the 43 ministerial nominees sent to the Red Chamber have now been confirmed.

Buhari’s Special Assistant on New media, Bashir Ahmaad, on his Twitter page, urged Nigerians to disregard any list of ministers’ portfolio making the rounds on social media.

According to him, the list will be officially announced by President Buhari during inauguration.

Ahmad on his Twitter page wrote: “So someone makes a list of Ministers-Designate and assigned portfolio for them. The assigned list is now trending on WhatsApp as usual.

“DISREGARD any list please Nigerians. Portfolio will be announced by Mr. President after their inauguration as Ministers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by Henryjr(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2019
Nigerian bloggers and fake news are like Sergio Ramos and foul play

For me, before ever a ministerial nominee is sent to the senate for screening, portfolio should've been attached. That will enable the senate to screen such nominee objectively. For instance, if a ministerial nominee is having finance as portfolio, questions will be directed to the person's credibility to preside over such position.

Nigerian ministerial screening is like interviewing a job seeker without both the interviewer and the interviewee not knowing the available job and the requirements to perform in such job when employed

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by DBossNG(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2019
grin
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by tobtap: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2019
cool cool
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by marvin906(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2019
am still saying it a law should be made to give a sitting president a duration to produce he's ministers or other President's will use 8 months to produce Minister and another two months to give them portfolio's

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by tstx(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2019
If i say I'm not tired I'm lying...

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by LastSurvivor11: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2019
Who is the presidency

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by CaptainMitch: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2019
Jobless people
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by laplace19(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2019
In a country where almost every rumour turn out to be true. That's the correct list with portfolios jaree grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by mercysamuelson(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2019
Na them Sabi!

Their Portfolios - Their Problems

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by straighttalk(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2019
When it seems they don't know how to allocate, the person was rather trying to give a clue as to the public is expecting of them.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by greatiyk4u(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2019
Buhari has been surviving this media misinformation since 2015

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2019
Gosh! One Ibo man showed me on his phone while on a BRT bus from ojodu Berger to Lagos.

I searched everywhere on Nairaland but couldn't find any info about it.

Minister of Justice and Attorney General was assigned to Keyamo

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by cenaman(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by HopeAlive14(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2019
If portfolios had been assigned to them before their screening, this would not have given room for someone to exploit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by Kizyte(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2019
They can only react to irrelevant news on social media but can't react to serious things like:
- Killings
- Rape
- Intimidation of citizens
- High level of poverty
- Destruction of lives and properties by Fulani Herdsmen
- Poor health care
- Poor infrastructures
- Unstable Power Supply

I can go on and on... GOOD FOR NOTHING government!
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2019
Any portfolio they. Can't take.

Are they not political jobbers.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by 9jayes: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2019
greatiyk4u:
Buhari has been surviving this media misinformation since 2015
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by joseph1832(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2019
Who is the person responsible, that's what I want to know.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2019
Useless presidency, the idiot has reduced the respect of that office, i won't recognise him as Nigerian president because both Bashir and buhari are all offsprings of illegal immigration to Nigeria... Goodluck Jonathan still remain my president till 2023 till when real Nigerians will chose their future president.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by jeeqaa7(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2019
I want a revolution but I can't trust anyone with it.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by Awesomefred32(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2019
Henryjr:
Nigerian bloggers and fake news are like Sergio Ramos and foul play

grin

kungaga kungaga

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by justy15: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2019
Watch out, the list will not be far from the true list

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by mooremoney(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2019
As if there will be much different from what is trending. Anybody in this country that can not calculate Buharis move is stupid

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by Akposy(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2019
Interesting.

We are also going to disregard the Ministers. I'm so tired of these failures Buhari assigns as Ministers. What are their functions? Are they worth the allowances they receive?

Nigeria go better sha sad sad
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by ozodigboo(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2019
Nonsense..
When it takes 7 years for your Oga to produce a ministerial list, then we will produce it for you
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by BobiNick(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2019
Okay. Nairaland will be great if they continue this way by putting topics properly on the front page. Wait for the news to be confirmed true or false, then post it as true or false. Not posting a false news like it was actually true before confirming it's not true. Even before reading the post the topic already made it clear that it was false which is nice.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
Useless presidency, the idiot has reduced the respect of that office, i won't recognise him as Nigerian president because both Bashir and buhari are all offsprings of illegal immigration to Nigeria... Goodluck Jonathan still remain my president till 2023 till when real Nigerians will chose their future president.

This one case different o shocked
Ngwamankillyou:

This one case different o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prison Officers Secretly Move Charles Okah To Borno Prisons After Life Sentence / Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega / Buhari Mourns Victims Of Nigerian Airforce Plane Crash In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.