Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting (7698 Views)

Buhari Presides Over An Emergency Security Meeting With Service Chiefs (Photos) / Enugu Calls Emergency Security Meeting As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Scores / Civil Disturbances: Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by OEPHIUS(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
Gov. Ugwuanyi summons emergency security meeting

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State has summoned an emergency meeting with all heads of security agencies in the state.

The meeting, according to a statement by the Secretary to the State Government, Prof. Simon Ortuanya, will hold today, Friday, August 2, 2019, at the Government House, Enugu, at 1:00pm.

All heads of security agencies in the state are expected to attend the meeting. #amokelouis

https://thepunditng.com/governor-ugwuanyi-summons-emergency-security-meeting/

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by permit(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
Evil triumphs when the good people watch and fold their arms We need action palee. It's not long enough the fulanis where asked to leave Enugu state now people are dying like fowls even a prist

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by Niaja4real(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
OEPHIUS:
Gov. Ugwuanyi summons emergency security meeting

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State has summoned an emergency meeting with all heads of security agencies in the state.

The meeting, according to a statement by the Secretary to the State Government, Prof. Simon Ortuanya, will hold today, Friday, August 2, 2019, at the Government House, Enugu, at 1:00pm.

All heads of security agencies in the state are expected to attend the meeting. #amokelouis

https://thepunditng.com/governor-ugwuanyi-summons-emergency-security-meeting/
Noted Mr.Crying Governor
The Only Man That Can Cry For Africa
Who Knows, Maybe E Don Acquire New Skills In Crytology & Weepingism & Wishes To Test Run It , For Them To Approve...
My Mouth Keeeep Kwaeet Ooooo!

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by nanauju(f): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
angry
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by SolarKing1: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
Like if you know it's about Fulani herdsmen. Share if you think it's not.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by mgbadike81: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
The Enugu state governor is in bed with Fulani herdsmen because of Buhari, nothing would be done to them just like in previous attacks.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by Stingman: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
What has come off previous meetings like the one held when Fulanis massacred people at Uzo-Uwani?

The best way to go is to act like the Isrealis...When they hit you, you hit them more...and by now they will be begging for peace...

The northern governors are now dishing out amnesty because they are hit hard.

It baffles me, why people in authority are slow to act!!

Second pic...are the Fulanis arrested for the killings in Uzo-Uwani...We have never heard that the have been sentenced...What a manner of country is this?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by noblealuu: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
Let them walk the talk...
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by SLAP44: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
Stingman:
What has come off previous meetings like the one held when Fulanis massacred people at Uzo-Uwani?

The best way to go is to act like the Isrealis...When they hit you, you hit them more...and by now they will be begging for peace...

The northern governors are now dishing out amnesty because they are hit hard.

It baffles me, why people in authority are slow to act!!

I wonder why people continue to vote sissies instead on MEN.

We die only once.

If I become governor and anyone kills any of my citizens, the person must be fished out by fire by force and I will pursue the case till I sign his death warrant and stand there when he's being hung on the ropes.

If that's the only thing I achieve, let it be.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by etebefia: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
As if he has the balls to challenge Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by SLAP44: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
etebefia:

Just wait and see.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by SLAP44: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
mgbadike81:
The Enugu state governor is in bed with Fulani herdsmen because of Buhari, nothing would be done to them just like in previous attacks.

Liar mohammed
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by Stingman: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
etebefia:

...this kind of thing can make people to take laws into their own hands...

Where is governance then?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by osuofia2(m): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
mumu Ugwuanyi

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by Stingman: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
SLAP44:

Liar mohammed

Can you predict what will happen to them...?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by Stingman: 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Very soon the SE leaders will visit Buhari... and like SW, he will promise them that drones and CCTV will be mounted all over SE...and they will come home happy as ever?

What kind of country is this...that everybody is bewitched?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by Annie939(f): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Buhari and his kinsmen have murdered another innocent citizen

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
All honourable and true sons of Igbo land should direct their anger to Enugu state governor until he is Igbonise by mind, and power and by spirit of domination.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by Pavore9: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Gra gra! angry
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by eyiolarhomisore: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Reprisal attack or Break up of the country is the only way
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by celeiyke: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Security meetings yields nothing in Nigeria. Buhari has held more than 300 of such meetings with Burutai and his co travellers, what has changed?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Niaja4real:

Noted Mr.Crying Governor
The Only Man That Can Cry For Africa
Who Knows, Maybe E Don Acquire New Skills In Crytology & Weepingism & Wishes To Test Run It , For Them To Approve...
My Mouth Keeeep Kwaeet Ooooo!

What is this issue with you guys poking him with crying this crying that?

Atiku cried over Boko Haram. Buhari cried. Is he the first to cry? And what is wrong with crying.
And I know you cry everyday for that your ugly girl friend. undecided
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
That fat elephant with no cohones...

He will say the perpetrators are thieves now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
Best and most formidable governor Enugu has produced.
Enugu is in the hands of God.

Ugwuanyi all the way.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by Godsonjoe: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ewu! crying governor
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting by Temptee101(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
Crying bush baby

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Honoured At UNILAG 50 Alumni Awards / National Resentment Of The Igbo, In Achebe's Words / FG Endorses Sanusi!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.