Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,395 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo (1326 Views)

Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless. / Why Are Guys Afraid Of Marrying Or Courting Hausa Women / Why Is All Dating/social Media Apps Used As Prostitution/hookup/sex In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by mynews24: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution

Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal posits that marrying or dating somebody because the person is rich is not different from prostitution.

Speaking in an Instagram post, the actress added that prostitution may have different classes but dating a guy because of financial gain still remains one.

She wrote:

Uuum… True or false

so if you are dating or marrying ur somebody because the person is rich ,… you are p.s prostitution has different classes but it is still ….

Source:http://www.toptipz.com.ng/marrying-or-dating-someone-because-they-are-rich-is-same-as-prostitution-moyo-lawal/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by Oche211(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
Wow.... Classic since it's coming from one of them. A big one at that.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by victorian(f): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
How about dating someone that's broke and poor? What's it called?

Ode!
Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by UniQue84: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
victorian:

Ode!
her focus is on the financial power of the individual... Just that she didn't arrange the words well.

Be that as it may, let me help arrange those words well and in detail...

If the sole aim of dating a guy is cos of his money then these possible outcome will credit her as a prostitute.

1). If she refuses to open her pussy until she sees money in her hand ( the money for hand back for ground rule) then she has gone commercial, she is an olosho ..infact this is the core of prostitution.

2). If she demands for money after sex in whatever form then she is a prostitute.

3). If she exchanges sex for material gifts such as houses,cars, Gold neckless e.t.c she is a prostitute.

4. This may seem light but can still hold water : if she uses sex to appreciate favours done to her CONTINUOUSLY she is prostitute.

Moyo wasn't wrong afterall cos majority of ladies today are dating purely because of cash.

As for your above question for a lady to date a broke guy were money is not the underlying factor here is either the dick game is good or love. She can't be called a prostitute if there was no exchange of sex with money or material gifts .

I hope she didn't strike a chord tho grin

5 Likes

Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by ubunja(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
She's ugly.
Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by FatherBona: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
UniQue84:
her focus is on the financial power of the individual... Just that she didn't arrange the words well.

If the sole aim of dating a guy is cos of his money then these possible outcome will credit her as a prostitute.

1). If she refuses to open her pussy until she sees money in her hand ( the money for hand back for ground rule) then she has gone commercial, she is an olosho ..infact this is the core of prostitution.

2). If she demands for money after sex in whatever form then she is a prostitute.

3). If she exchanges sex for material gifts such as houses,cars, Gold neckless e.t.c she is a prostitute.

4. This may seem light but can still hold water : if she uses sex to appreciate favours done to her CONTINUOUSLY she is prostitute.

Moyo wasn't wrong afterall cos majority of ladies today are dating purely because of cash.

As for your above question for a lady to date a broke guy were money is not the underlying factor here is either the dick game is good or love. She can't be called a prostitute if there was no exchange of sex with money or material gifts .

no doubt she did, that's why Victorian is so pissed.
I believe she can relate to what moyo said grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by victorian(f): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
UniQue84:

Well she didn't strike a cord.

What I feel is this :

Assuming I'm a rich wealthy man, divorced with kids. And my kids are well take care of, but I need a companion, a young wife I can come home to, a woman who can give me the warmth I need. And I saw a young pretty homely lady who I would love to have for keeps, even though weve met once.
Now I take such lady on a date, pick her up with my chauffeur, we had a lovely time at my expansive home. I bought her gifts cos i just want to spoil her on that memorable day, then I asked about her life and career. I looked at where I can add value in her career or biz, and yes I willingly agree to invest in her biz with my own money, which she didn't even ask me of but it's something I want to do for her.

Will u call such lady a prostitute for accepting my gifts and monies?
Will u call such a lady a prostitute for accepting to be my companion?

Should I as a divorced man of mid 40s be left lonely and alone in my spacious massive home because my teenage kids are all. In the university. Should I shy away from Having a chosen woman's warmth and laughter in the four walls of my decorated house? Because I don't want people to call any lady I chose to spend my time and money with as a prostitute?
Cause I know there are rich lonely men in their 40s and 50s who genuinely care and wish to spend this money without the lady asking sef . They simply want to add something to her life. Not just sex sex sex and go home.

If you can answer this questions sincerely then I will say my next and final concluding words.

I'm coming from the path of a lonely rich matured man who simply wants to enjoy the remaining years of his life in the arms of a woman he desire, after acquiring so much wealth but still goes home everyday to an empty cold decorated shining house not home. But house.

So answer dear, also fatherbona answer as well.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by Momoney77: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
When they are approaching the wall at 500km per hour that's when you see them making Statements that will make them look like a homely good girl.

See this known Olosho is also speaking.....The wall Defeats Them All
Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by victorian(f): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
FatherBona:
no doubt she did, that's why Victorian is so pissed.
I believe she can relate to what moyo said grin grin

Whether it's annoying to accept to broke struggling guys but the reality is this middle aged rich divorced or widowed men spend money, I mean money that will make progress the life of a young lady they desire, without her asking for it.

All they need is, tell me your story young lady. I want to know the real you.

Shikena

And that's where God's favor starts smiling on that lady from that day henceforth.

I don't need to date any broke struggling guy who's waiting to fucvk all the nutrients from my body then move on to the next victim. I don't need such vulture of a young man in my life.

Moyo she's saying her own in the angle of meeting guys in night clubs and charging them for sex? Well she could be right on that category.

But me? I'm way above such level. I don't clubs and I don't meet with young guys to charge money for sex or tfare. Nope! Not me

My level high and more sophisticated than the level she's coming from.

So that's me
Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by julybaba(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
victorian:

Ode!

Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution.

My dear, English is an easy language.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by victorian(f): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
julybaba:

Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution.

My dear, English is an easy language.

The Travails of Broke struggling guy.

Anyways Story for the gods
I have made myself clear too in simple English.

Call it whatever you like.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by Shormiey(m): 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
she ain't far from the truth though, most girls of nowadays are oloshos
Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ok, noted
Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
victorian:

Ode!
It's called LOVE. grin
Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by ImaIma1(f): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
victorian:

Ode!

Slavery

1 Like

Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by victorian(f): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

Slavery

God bless you dear.

Seems nairaland guys want every man in Nigeria to be broke! Every girl who do not love or marry a broke man is a prostitute, labelled by Guys on nairaland.
What a sour twisted minded guys we have here.

May God help them o

If they want and wish to be poor forever, that's their problem.
Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by BuikemWillz(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
victorian:

Ode!

The ease with which you just insulted someone [who probably wouldn't even know you did] for merely saying something makes me wonder.

You disagree with her submission, why not just say it. Did you have to be this "mean?"
Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
victorian:

Ode!

Kayankuri dan Allah
Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Someone who is broke will be saying I don't want to date a broke person, liabilities everywhere.
Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by UniQue84: 3:56am On Aug 03, 2019
victorian:

Well she didn't strike a cord.

What I feel is this :

Assuming I'm a rich wealthy man, divorced with kids. And my kids are well take care of, but I need a companion, a young wife I can come home to, a woman who can give me the warmth I need. And I saw a young pretty homely lady who I would love to have for keeps, even though weve met once.
Now I take such lady on a date, pick her up with my chauffeur, we had a lovely time at my expansive home. I bought her gifts cos i just want to spoil her on that memorable day, then I asked about her life and career. I looked at where I can add value in her career or biz, and yes I willingly agree to invest in her biz with my own money, which she didn't even ask me of but it's something I want to do for her.

Will u call such lady a prostitute for accepting my gifts and monies?
Will u call such a lady a prostitute for accepting to be my companion?

Should I as a divorced man of mid 40s be left lonely and alone in my spacious massive home because my teenage kids are all. In the university. Should I shy away from Having a chosen woman's warmth and laughter in the four walls of my decorated house? Because I don't want people to call any lady I chose to spend my time and money with as a prostitute?
Cause I know there are rich lonely men in their 40s and 50s who genuinely care and wish to spend this money without the lady asking sef . They simply want to add something to her life. Not just sex sex sex and go home.

If you can answer this questions sincerely then I will say my next and final concluding words.

I'm coming from the path of a lonely rich matured man who simply wants to enjoy the remaining years of his life in the arms of a woman he desire, after acquiring so much wealth but still goes home everyday to an empty cold decorated shining house not home. But house.

So answer dear, also fatherbona answer as well.

smiley
okay Vicky I got your message clearly, in this particular case she can't be tagged a prostitute since the willingness is coming from the man to do whatever he wants to do with his money on her ...No No she can't be called a prostitute, infact I will say to her enjoy 'Na ya day break ' .lol

However, we pray the goodies continues cos if (conditional) there is economic downturn on the part of the man, and the lady changes in behaviour drastically or even left him, then it is not out of place if the lady is tagged a gold digger and most gold diggers are prostitute if not all .

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo by victorian(f): 8:15am On Aug 03, 2019
UniQue84:
okay Vicky I got your message clearly, in this particular case she can't be tagged a prostitute since the willingness is coming from the man to do whatever he wants to do with his money on her ...No No she can't be called a prostitute, infact I will say to her enjoy 'Na ya day break ' .lol

However, we pray the goodies continues cos if (conditional) there is economic downturn on the part of the man, and the lady changes in behaviour drastically or even left him, then it is not out of place if the lady is tagged a gold digger and most gold diggers are prostitute if not all .

Ciao

Yes u are right in that aspect, if she leaves him when things go down for him, then shes no less than a gold digger.

But any wise woman should always pray and stand by her man spiritually to make sure he doesn't go down in life.
A times comes in one's life after the struggles, then winnings come? It's win win win while the process to keep such winning in place becomes consistent.

So for me, I'm supporting my new man 100% and by Gods grace He wont go down and he won't loose his wealth and power, amen.
God is great.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Unilag Vs Babcock Sex Competition – Which University Do U Think Will Win / I Found Love In A Strange Place / Do You Masturbate Or Not? You Have To See These.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.