Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (85654 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Don Jazzy is doing a 'give away', right now on his page on Twitter. The Don who had earlier given Generators and money to fans, is now asking fans what can "The Don do for you " a hastag where people say what they want from him.

One surprising request that is turning head was from a Twitter model , "Qwinnie" who wants to give Don Jazzy , and didn't want anything in return.

Qwinnie is seeking for a one night stand. The Don is yet to reply but Nigerians are reacting to the request.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Chaiii lol grin Lemme just be quiet...

Improper hips

I'll kindly reject the offer if I were the one cheesycheesy

240 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Martinez39(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Cloying attractiveness. undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Lonestar124: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
To hang pregnancy on him abi, no no no it will never happen....oga don jazzy beware of this irresistable trap sad

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by UniQue84: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
;Dchaii seriously the babe is cute sha

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by jantofubu(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Farm tool grin

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by ubunja(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Donn Jazy don't entertain trash bro!!

17 Likes

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Eagleboney(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Chisos looks like my classmate that we used to call machine and I later changed it to armoured car Don jazzy beware ooo this one nah nuclear weapon u feet die on topooo or u get stuck. capitivus make I shaaarap oo

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
But why is she looking like Amoeba?

Probably swallowed too much cum in her lifetime.

#DaddyDislikesThisMega-sh!t

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Look at these ugly looking thighs?! This one is a model?! Where?!?!... Op should be sent back to school to learn the definition of HOT, let alone MODEL?!

[img]https://media./images/98422724168955a977dca5410c88bde6/tenor.gif[/img]

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by WonderManly(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Amakavula:
Don Jazzy is doing a 'give away', right now on his page on Twitter. The Don who had earlier given Generators and money to fans, is now asking fans what can "The Don do for you " a hastag where people say what they want from him.

One surprising request that is turning head was from a Twitter model , "Qwinnie" who wants to give Don Jazzy , and didn't want anything in return.

Qwinnie is seeking for a one night stand. The Don is yet to reply but Nigerians are reacting to the request.
Laddies with sex na 5 and 6. But wait ooo...

3 Likes

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by mezarddinny: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
na yahoo boy dey behind the account

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Amuocha: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef grin

1 Like

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by OluwasureGig: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
wow what a nice post. op thanks for sharing. I showed this post to my neighbours and they confessed that it has really impacted their lives and that of their families too

51 Likes

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Wwildcard(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
hmmmm hope you people are seeing before they start shouting rape in the future

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
OluwasureGig:
wow what a nice post. op thanks for sharing. I showed this post to my neighbours and they confessed that it has really impacted their lives and that of their families too
Thanks, I see the sacarsm but I chose to ignore. This post is for those people who are bored like me not people who are Changing the world like you wink

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by jennygovy(f): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
With this your shapeless hips mitchew

5 Likes

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Which kind waist be this
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Attempt: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ndi Ara!
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by ADRIAN88(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
cry

3 Likes

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
This Is So Much Meat For A Real Man Like Me

I Imagine What I Would Do To Those Breast Then that Pussy, then Forget My Balls In Her Mouth and Fist Her Pussy

Unfortunately DonJazzy cannot Do All These For You because He is Impotent and inexperienced

1 Like

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
RemeMber COZA...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE WILL COZA DON J WITH A KRESTED ALLEGATION

3 Likes

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
jennygovy:
Wiseandtrue:
Which kind waist be this
jennygovy:
Show Us Your Waist. Envy Won Kill Nigerian Girls

2 Likes

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Can Don Jazzy’s preak handle this one?

How can i drink water from the ocean with a spoon.
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Chisaedhor: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Olosho
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by MobilityExpress: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Fake profile. Catfishing. Obviously a scammer. The real girl is the picture is the IG account "Poshyqueeen" and she's an East African.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
My uncle simply can't deal with such uneven hips pls undecided
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
The girls on Twitter are mostly prostitutes. Any foreigner that judges Nigerian women based on Twitter will judge us wrongly.

Fortunately, there are many superb Nigerian women on LinkedIn doing fascinating stuffs.

That's why I don't role with Nigerians much on Twitter but I role with them on LinkedIn.

My opinion though.

Checkout my signature.

7 Likes

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Aggressive baby mama ...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.