Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) (3383 Views)

Am In love with my new girl friend's sister: Please Help!! / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / 18+ Me And My Friend's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by Lightway: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please anyone that has seen her should call.

She lives in Owerri

Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by SocialJustice: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
One boy don host her, she'll come back. I know it's hard to be calm but you need to until she returns.

3 Likes

Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by Emeikus: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
SocialJustice:
One boy don host her, she'll come back. I know it's hard to be calm but you need to until she returns.

Na so

Lalasticlala please help push it to the front page
Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by onlinetomola(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
your whatsapp chat wallpaper just dont allow me to concentrate and read the message you are trying to pass very well.... Who did you say is missing pls ? The young girl or the owner of the nipple at the background of the chat ? undecided undecided undecided undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
one foolish boy dey give am her hold now
Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
hope she would be found dear
Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by nifemi25(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Honestly i couldn't focused on the message you are trying to pass. I only focused on that nipple on your what'sapp conversation... Is it the nipple you are searching for?

3 Likes

Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by mezarddinny: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
relax, na owerri e happen. if na ogun or osun state now, I for tell you make you go prepare to find her headless body

4 Likes

Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by FirstCounsel(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
wink cheesy grin
onlinetomola:
your whatsapp chat wallpaper just dont allow me to concentrate and read the message you are trying to pass very well.... Who did you say is missing pls ? The young girl or the owner of the nipple at the background of the chat ? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by Techcrunchng(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
She will surely come back before Monday, that same thing tmadwhiche a lady forgot her wedding day last two Saturday
Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by falcon01: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
those nipples though
Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by IamPlato(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
I Noticed Two Things Only: Her Big Nose and The Suckulent Nipple in That Chat Background

2 Likes

Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by IamPlato(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
onlinetomola:
nipple kee you There
Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by onlinetomola(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
IamPlato:
nipple kee you There

Nipple kee us grin
Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
People de lost for this country sha.

I pray all is well with her wherever she is
Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by Amuocha: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef...please look at the whassapp message and make we talk urgently grin

1 Like

Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by nicerod(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
I'm more concerned about the underground standing n1ppl3z
Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by tonexman18(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
onlinetomola:
kikikikiki...dis one off me

1 Like

Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by onlinetomola(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
tonexman18:
kikikikiki...dis one off me

cheesy
Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
This is sad
I pray she's found soon.
Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2019
Lightway:
Please anyone that has seen her should call.

She lives in Owerri

they should try tracking her phone imei if they have the case,or track her phone number inserted in the phone.
Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by DAramis: 3:35am On Aug 03, 2019
onlinetomola:
You be werey o grin

I didn't notice it but have to go back to confirm the pic you were complaining about cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by Onyenna(m): 4:51am On Aug 03, 2019
Damn... Things are happening.....

Hopefully she'd be found in good health....
Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by deewhydoski(m): 5:15am On Aug 03, 2019
People of nairaland are mean, someone is talking about her missing sister, some people are talking about breast and nipple. Na wa oo
Re: Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos) by onlinetomola(m): 8:08am On Aug 03, 2019
DAramis:

You be werey o grin

I didn't notice it but have to go back to confirm the pic you were complaining about cheesy

Lol grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Does She Want From Me? / Tuoyo Strips Down To His Birthday Suit For Valentine's Day Photoshoot / Guys On Here, Have U Ever Crushed On A Married Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.