Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? (51678 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / 4 Ways Men Attract Ladies Without Saying Anything / 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by bookyp19: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
I used to be a very muscular guy and I just realized that most of the ladies I got down with were kind of attracted to my physique.

There was a particular lady I approached in native and she snubbed me only for her to see me coming from the gym in singlets and since then she's been tripping big time.

After getting a job I stopped going to the gym and I just realize I don't command attention again. I always feel its girls that need good physique and guys need the money but what do I know.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
bookyp19:
I used to be a very muscular guy and I just realized that most of the ladies I got down with were kind of attracted to my physique. There was a particular lady I approached in native and she snubbed me only for her to see me coming from the gym in singlets and since then she's been tripping big time. After getting a job I stopped going to the gym and I just realize I don't command attention again. I always feel its girls that need good physique and guys need the money but what do I know.
guy, you can quote me on this one. Understanding women and what they want in a man would require you to engage in a dry fast that would last at least 677 days. After u manage to survive, I believe that all the answers u seek would be revealed to you....infact, some writers wanted to write a book about understanding women, they are still gathering research materials 54years later. Women simply can not be understood, PERIOD! good luck though, in your quest

490 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by bookyp19: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
guy, you can quote me on this one. Understanding women and what they want in a man would require you to engage in a dry fast that would last at least 677 days. After u manage to survive, I believe that all the answers u seek would be revealed to you..... good luck though, in your quest
hahahaha

67 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by catwalq(f): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
Its all in your head.

43 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
is ned nwoko muscular cheesy?
is tinubu muscular?
is cheif razak okoya muscular cheesy?
see guy if u doin pushups and weightlifting just to get a girls attention then dont bother cos with ur potbelly and a little money u can get any lady u want cheesy.
u are keeping fit to look good and to be healthy not to get laid.

495 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by ubunja(m): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Muscles attract these hoes

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by luminouz(m): 12:18am On Aug 03, 2019
lefulefu:
is tinubu muscular?
see guy if u doin pushups and weightlifting just to get a girls attention then dont bother cos with ur potbelly and a little money u can get any lady u want cheesy.
Lol...nice one

54 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by akinyemi0103(m): 12:30am On Aug 03, 2019
u sure say he go survive m, 9ja ladies are the most confuse being God ever created. they dn't even understand demselves
Dizzyrascal:
guy, you can quote me on this one. Understanding women and what they want in a man would require you to engage in a dry fast that would last at least 677 days. After u manage to survive, I believe that all the answers u seek would be revealed to you..... good luck though, in your quest

35 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by EvilPOTATO(m): 1:21am On Aug 03, 2019
It's 2019 and some people are still working hard to please women...
Don't be lost bro
If you like pack muscle like 50 cent, you are on your own

265 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by crossfm: 2:58am On Aug 03, 2019
Go and make 2much money and see how attractive you will look.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by HealingHeart(m): 5:42am On Aug 03, 2019
bookyp19:
I used to be a very muscular guy and I just realized that most of the ladies I got down with were kind of attracted to my physique. There was a particular lady I approached in native and she snubbed me only for her to see me coming from the gym in singlets and since then she's been tripping big time. After getting a job I stopped going to the gym and I just realize I don't command attention again. I always feel its girls that need good physique and guys need the money but what do I know.

@underlined is where the real problem with men lie. The idea that women don't care about your looks. Your physical look is most important to women.

If a woman sees you too fat, she won't be into you. Still, if you're too skinny, she also won't be into you. You need to lose the fat but add some muscle. Too much muscle though may detract some women.

So, yeah. Being muscular attract women. Besides muscles, there is a lot more in physical looks that may attract or detract women.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by oglalasioux(m): 6:37am On Aug 03, 2019
HealingHeart:

@underlined is where the real problem with men lie. The idea that women don't care about your looks. Your physical look is most important to women.

If a woman sees you too fat, she won't be into you. Still, if you're too skinny, she also won't be into you. You need to lose the fat but add some muscle. Too much muscle though may detract some women.

So, yeah. Being muscular attract women. Besides muscles, there is a lot more in physical looks may attract or detract women.

Are you typing this from Nigeria? No matter your looks Nigerian women will still look at your pocket. And if it's empty, they drop you like hot coals.

143 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2019
Categories of females that dig muscular dudes:

Young and immature: all in their head is about fun and sex
Old, rich women: they just want a toyboy or gigolo

Working class (legit and non legit), hot ladies with serious future plans would want either your money, intelligence or something other than muscles. wink

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by kenralph(m): 6:46am On Aug 03, 2019
Of what use are the muscles without money?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by potbelly(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2019
They don know... cool
lefulefu:
is tinubu muscular?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by baldboy(m): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Categories of females that dig muscular dudes:

Young and immature: all in their head is about fun and sex
Old, rich women: they just want a toyboy or gigolo

Working class (legit and non legit), hot ladies with serious future plans would want either your money, intelligence or something other than muscles. wink
Are you a carpenter? Cos you nailed it!

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by HealingHeart(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2019
oglalasioux:

Are you typing this from Nigeria? No matter your looks Nigerian women will still look at your pocket. And if it's empty, they drop you like hot coals.

When they meet you, they'll look at your face first, then your body. If they like what they see, they'll be attracted to you. Of course, if they are in a hurry to settle down, your financial status may hurt your chances with them.

Let's be frank, money is important in a relationship. But you need to have the looks that attract women, otherwise you're no different from a sugar daddy.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by DavidEsq(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2019
Dizzyrascal:

7 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Korllami007: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2019
HealingHeart:

When they meet you, they'll look at your face first, then your body. If they like what they see, they'll be attracted to you. Of course, if they are in a hurry to settle down, your financial status may hurt your chances with them.

Let's be frank, money is important in a relationship. But you need to have the looks that attract women, otherwise you're no different from a sugar daddy.

Look kor lukaku ni.
Tell that to osho baba and Ned Nwoko. If you like fine pass Ramsey Noah and Michael Majid combine, na person wey oshomole fine pass go colet your babe with sexy and handsome pocket.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by iLegendd(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2019
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by iLegendd(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2019
kenralph:
Of what use are the muscles without money?

I hate when people talk too much about money whenever the topic involves relationship, fitness, or 6 packs. Money money money. embarassed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Amarabae(f): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2019
Muscular my foot.
Muscles don't pay bills lad.
Go get a job and keep ur black azz off the gym

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by luminouz(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2019
Amarabae:
Muscular my foot.
Muscles don't pay bills lad.
Go get a job and keep ur black azz off the gym
I disagree..
The topic is attractive traits, not parasitic leeching.
Do women like a man just because she wants her bills paid? Not all women are that insecure,some really want a good looking,healthy and fit guy. Otherwise,what they get is no different from a sugardaddy.

When I hear money,money,money on NL,I wonder where do these guys and girls meet themselves to be so focused on that singular trait.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by HealingHeart(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2019
Korllami007:

Look kor lukaku ni.
Tell that to osho baba and Ned Nwoko. If you like fine pass Ramsey Noah and Michael Majid combine, na person wey oshomole fine pass go colet your babe with sexy and handsome pocket.

This is not true. Can you solemnly swear that Oshomole or Ned Nwolo's wives are not gold diggers? If your babe is physically attracted to your looks, she won't leave you for a less attractive millionaire. Unless you are just terribly too broke and she needs to settle and start a family.

12 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by BlackPantherxXx: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2019
grin

Potbelly / fat / unattractive with loaded pockets would get you more beauties than you can plug...

This is Robert Cavalli with a model

If you like no go get money, those muscles eventually would be useful for ......

lifting your own rod in aggressive masturbation grin

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by mkoabiola: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2019
Look fit and work for d money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by davillian(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2019
Let your money have muscles.
Forget your build.
You go fuxck Toto tire.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
potbelly:
They don know... cool
my brother i cant believe a guy go dey visit gym cos im wan impress woman.i was thinking visting d gym was all about getting healthy and physically fit.ehn person come dey lift weight cos of kpekus and at d end of d day d same babe will leave him for one 77 yr old potbellied alhaji.op is completely missing the point jor.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.