Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Deji Adeyanju Share Eye-Witness Report Of How Omoyele Sowore Was Arested By DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Share Eye-Witness Report Of How Omoyele Sowore Was Arested By DSS (811 Views)

Oyigboupdate : Ijelespeak Arested By DSS At The Court Abuja / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Share Eye-Witness Report Of How Omoyele Sowore Was Arested By DSS by torin: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2019
A few hours ago, operatives of the Department of State Services arrested pro-democracy activist and the convener of #RevolutionNow Protests, Omoyele Sowore .

According to reports, Sowore was picked up at his apartment at about 1am this morning and he managed to post a distress tweet at exactly 1:25 am with an eyewitness confirming that his phone was forcefully taken from him.

The tweet read, " DSS invades Sowore's".

Deji Adeyanju has now taken to Twitter to share his conversation with a 'Lagos SUG leader' who reportedly witnessed the arrest.

Below is the alleged eye-witness report...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/deji-adeyanju-shares-eye-witness-report-of-how-omoyele-sowore-was-arrested-by-dss

Re: Deji Adeyanju Share Eye-Witness Report Of How Omoyele Sowore Was Arested By DSS by torin: 8:25am On Aug 03, 2019

Re: Deji Adeyanju Share Eye-Witness Report Of How Omoyele Sowore Was Arested By DSS by Chuks9000: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2019
torin:
Lalasticlala
So sad.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Share Eye-Witness Report Of How Omoyele Sowore Was Arested By DSS by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2019
You just been dramatic, why resisting arrest,they would kukuma still release him after routine questioning people like him just like heating an already polarize system.Even if he want to show Rage,then he should ask us to march to Sabisa with him leading the way or whereever the kidnapper on the high way are,then I would know he is serious.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Share Eye-Witness Report Of How Omoyele Sowore Was Arested By DSS by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2019
May God continue to bless my daddy, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan .
Re: Deji Adeyanju Share Eye-Witness Report Of How Omoyele Sowore Was Arested By DSS by babyphaze07(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2019
uruba23:
You just been dramatic, why resisting arrest,they would kukuma still release him after routine questioning people like him just like heating an already polarize system.Even if he want to show Rage,then he should ask us to march to Sabisa with him leading the way or whereever the kidnapper on the high way are,then I would know he is serious.

And you think you are reasonable with the weed inspired write up......
Na suffering and smiling will kill you....
Re: Deji Adeyanju Share Eye-Witness Report Of How Omoyele Sowore Was Arested By DSS by Donald95(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2019
One thing i noticed is that you will never remain the same after meeting Nnamdi Kanu.

If you doubt me, Ask FFK and Sowore. Both of them, There eyes has been opened and they have seen that nigeria can never work like this.

It is a pity that Tinibu and Orji Uzor Kalu are still wallowing in fools paradise.

lalasticlala Seun fynestboi dominique
Re: Deji Adeyanju Share Eye-Witness Report Of How Omoyele Sowore Was Arested By DSS by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2019
babyphaze07:

And you think you are reasonable with the weed inspired write up......
Na suffering and smiling will kill you....
Lol so if we protests Nigeria becomes a beautiful country ba......biko let start solving our problems the leader is as good as his followers...let make our views known without distraction... He is kukuma a former Presidential aspirant ,you don't always have to be on the seat of power to lead,you are also better off leading your leaders than leading your sub ordinates..If he can't influence Oga Buhari's policies without protesting I really don't consider him a leader but a noise maker.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: I Did Not Order For The Arrest Of Okorocha – Ihedioha Declares / Reasons Why Degree Holders Are Poor (and How To Escape It) / Fashola And Amaechi Ministries Received The Highest Allocation In 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.