Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (89324 Views)

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by johntayo: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwn0tt9c--A
FLASH: DSS finally re-arrests Omoyele Sowore after chasing judge out of the courtroom with gun.
He has been taken to the headquarters of the DSS.

#FreeSoworeNow #FreeSowore

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by ghettokid1(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2019
Naija who did u offend before u die? Tell us make we go beg am for forgiveness.

320 Likes 26 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by backnbeta(f): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2019
Shame on bubu and his supporters undecided

379 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Qween098: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2019
The demon has risen from his slumber. Rapist212 oh

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by infohenry(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2019
This is really shameful, what exactly did this guy do. Buhari should not allow this guy case end his government.

234 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by teadrake(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2019
The real revolution may start should this atrocities persist. This country is gone!!

301 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2019
What exactly does Bubu think he is doing.....this is wrong in all ramfication......and doesn't portray us well to the world......Ahhh

220 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by agbangam: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
We now have a huge monster at hand, this is sad. The CJN needs to grow some balls and declare indefinite strike for the Judiciary till Sowore is released and also compel the Legislators to review the laws creating DSS. This no longer Democracy, PMB just dey disappoint some of us that believed in him, this pure evil and abuse of presidential Powers.

431 Likes 28 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
FLASH: DSS finally re-arrests Omoyele Sowore after chasing judge out of the courtroom with gun.
He has been taken to the headquarters of the DSS.

Anybody who supports this, is one of the problems of Nigeria.

Do they not believe in the judicial system?

Whoever that is supposed to call these people to order and has not done so, is an enemy of democracy.

Or, is that what they call "Due Process?"

Papa Ola, nor allow mama Ola disgrace you like dis for Bedmatics oooo.
Help yourself with our Herbal Tea For Men Click Here We believe in "Due Process"

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Dreal1247: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
This man's freedom may not be guaranteed any soon.

16 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by lilprinze: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
This country is a zoo

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by ndcide(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
He wasn't re-arrested na?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
agbangam:
We now have huge monster at hand, this is sad. The CJN needs to grow some balls and declare indefinite strike for the Judiciary till Sowore is released and also compel the Legislators to review the laws creating DSS. This no longer Democracy, ...

The matter, tire me.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by seborrhic: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
teadrake:
The real revolution may start should this atrocities persist. This country is gone!!
What revolution?
Do you know if Buhari actually wants to go for a 3rd term,at official age at 2023 of 87yrs or so,he would have supporters in Nigeria?
Whether they are sycophants,drunk or mentally challenged is of no consequence,the fact that Buhari still has people supporting him in Nigeria today and people still ready to carry out the kind of unimaginable protest, calling for the re-arrest of Sowore,despite a valid court order for his release,shows you the abyss Nigeria has sunk.
What is missing beside the name of Nigeria today is R.I.P.

274 Likes 25 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by GreenArrow1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is rubbish. It must be stopped now.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by lastmessenger: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
I wish Buhari can just disappear

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Jakpon: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
If you are between the age of 20 - 50 and you are still in Nigeria, start planning on how to obtain a visa in other to get out of the country. It's never too late, get a visa and leave the country now !!

273 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Renforce: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Such show of shame isn't really unprecedented under Bubu per say but it is a whole new low. Kudos to the ruggedness of the lawyers on ground, even the DSS official got tired of the assignment. At least he will go down in history as the puppet used by the tyrannical government of the day.
I really don't like sowore but this has gone beyond personal that. Woe on anyone that's lauding these demons and flesh eaters.. Woe!

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by jasmine1600: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world but when I leave office, you will all remember me for the total ‘freedom’ you enjoyed under my government."

~ Goodluck Jonathan, 2014

533 Likes 50 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
I taught they exchange him with orji Kalu?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by cassidy1996(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Fed Govt should use Dss and Efcc to replace those soldiers fighting boko haram

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
ndcide:
He wasn't re-arrested na?
No one even knows where he is at the moment.
Different stories, different pictures. different locations.
Yele, where are thou?

aimuan:
I think the country is still better than your life.No sane human being wishes his country bad.
Apt reply!
Thumbs up man.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by EmperorKpee(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nigeria is the new headquarters of world's comedy central. Dramas everywhere. Imagine the height of lawlessness in the Court of Law. What a country, what a president.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by madapcmod: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
When you marry two husbands, you will know who is better.

Sowore, GEJ u were abusing is now a saint compared to the Buhari you campaigned for.

Next Lebul jare

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by lonelydora: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Even though Sowore mistook PMB for GEJ. This is no longer funny. DSS release Sowore asap, or we send your name to Shiloh 2019

Buhari is mad

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
lonelydora:
Buhari is mad

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by NextPresido: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
A dictator will forever remain a dictator

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by meum: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by wunmi590(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Believe me, sowore may have his flows, but if everybody continue to fold their arms and let things go without maning up to their responsibilities of doing things and obeying court orders, believe me, one day, our families may fall victims of this kind of pain.

Nigeria of today, has become too hot to the extent that even if you are right, and you are not in the good book of the government, you will be dealt with seriously.

But what I believe in is that nobody will go unpunished, I mean nobody.

If you do wicked today and believe you finally go free, remember you have a generation to suffer the bad things you have done to others.

Things might be rosy at first with your generstions, but they will surely suffer it later in future.

Even if they are all man of God, believe me they will suffer, it is written in the Bible.

Don't live for today only but for tomorrow too.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by saucelake231(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
agbangam:
We now have huge monster at hand, this is sad. The CJN needs to grow some balls and declare indefinite strike for the Judiciary till Sowore is released and also compel the Legislators to review the laws creating DSS. This no longer Democracy, PMB just dey disappoint some of that believed in him, this pure evil and abuse of presidential Powers.
same CJN that is working under bubu administration or di we still have another one somewhere else........

he should try it and watch efcc plant 50billion under his bed...then the follow thing u will hear is ....
(probing)....
this country is bleeped up.....
let the angel incharge of the trumpet just sound it now....before hell becomes two.....

31 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) / Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) / Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.