Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (259666 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
People who are able to help in the work of the Holy Spirit are those who are able to help themselves.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Truth does not operate in a vacuum. People who’ve been touched by truth try to express it in their daily lives: within their family, business, or religion.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
When you ask the Holy Spirit for healing, you must open your spiritual eyes and ears to watch for and listen to how the Divine Force is bringing about a change for you.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Whatever you are going through today is training for tomorrow. You need today to reach tomorrow.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
The Holy Spirit works in subtle ways, but you have to remember to ask. Most people can’t hear. You learn how to listen and how to see the messages from the Holy Spirit that come to you—and everyone—every day.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
. Sudar Singh said to me once, "To enter the realm of God, one must be spiritually bold and adventuresome!"
. The timid never find true love and happiness, but the bold do. The more unreal anything seems, the more unreal it will become; conversely, the more real it is, the more real it becomes.

Sri Paul Twitchell
The Flute of God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
When you work with the fullness of heart, the golden heart, you find things are being done right you never realized were being done right. This occurs when there is balance and you have the perception to see the true value of things that come into your life.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Before we love God, we must love all things with the high kind of love, which is called charity. We become the best we can be through the discipline of divine love.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Jameselias: 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..... Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..... Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Whenever you’re in doubt about any action, ask yourself: Is it true? Is it necessary? Is it kind? You can also ask, What would love do now?

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Although I have found many saints are metaphysically reticent, most of them are not. However, it's mostly a problem of communication. They have discovered, they claim, a unique something for which there is no word or name. It does not belong to the world in which language is born, for the universe is its by-product and nothing exists without it.
. Whatever they have discovered is their own particular individual understanding of the Divine Spirit and Its modus operandi. Their usual pattern of telling about it is to use a sign or a name of their own designation, yet having the same meaning after all - that of the divine power, or Spirit. Because of this, many holy men seem to differ in their opinions of the power; however, it is only a matter of terminology. The theory being that if one starts toward communication with Spirit, he should follow that path to the end. I personally disagree with this for each individual is different from the other. Each individual must find his own path, his own belief. If not, he will likely spend excessive effort and time practicing a system which is not suited for him.

Sri Paul Twitchell
The Flute of God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:19am On Oct 16, 2015
The Holy Spirit works in subtle ways, but you have to remember to ask. Most people can’t hear. You learn how to listen and how to see the messages from the Holy Spirit that come to you—and everyone—every day.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Soon it will be seen that much of the knowledge that philosophers teach is purely mental knowledge effective primarily on the mental plane. Spiritual knowledge is properly concerned with Soul and Its unseen force. Such knowledge has to be realized and the meaning understood within the depth of one's own being. We are really little children learning the meaning of things that we already know and do not understand.

Sri Paul Twitchell
The Flute of God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Begin with the love you have. Love gratefully. This love expands your heart into a greater vessel which can hold yet more love.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
The window of heaven is what all truth seekers are trying to open.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Those living the high spiritual life are the knowers, not believers. There is a world of difference between knowing and believing.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
When you work with the fullness of heart, the golden heart, you find things are being done right you never realized were being done right. This occurs when there is balance and you have the perception to see the true value of things that come into your life.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Because of the restrictions of business and running to make appointments, some people don’t often feel there is time to be human, to let others know they’re appreciated. Other people have an attitude that says, "I like your company. We have to do business and we might as well enjoy doing business."
People who have this attitude are openhearted. They love their work. And through this love for their work, they are reflecting the love of God.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
The love and protection of the Holy Spirit are with you in all spiritual concerns.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
If we realize that our field of dreams is not the same as someone else’s field of dreams, we’ll get along better with that person. This is a hard thing to learn sometimes.
—Harold Klemp The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by BetterChurch: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
benodic:

The purpose of Eckankar is to make God an everyday reality in your life.

As Soul, you have the God-knowledge within you. The teachings of ECK will awaken the knowledge and love for the divine things that are already in your heart.

The road to God is the adventure of a lifetime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Many feel that a person who spends his time soul-searching is more holy than a merchant who hawks his goods at the market. A highly spiritual person is actually one who has found the comfort zone that exists somewhere between the two extremes.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
. When a man thinks of himself as separate from the ECK, an obvious impossibility, since he lives in God and in It has his being, he moves and falls out of the secret place of safety and harmony. His wrong thoughts, words, and action build a record of themselves into the atmosphere surrounding him. This atmosphere is magnetic, so it attracts like to itself. Therefore, if a man has created an atmosphere of chaos, he will be attracted to a spot where chaos will come, e.g., accidents and disasters. This is what is meant by "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." This is the law of our universe. Cause and effect is what it is.

Sri Paul Twitchell
The Flute of God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
There is usually somewhat of a struggle when we move into a higher state of awareness, and that is natural. The problems in life can be dreaded with fear, or they can be seen as opportunities for growth—and a challenge.
You must make up your own mind as to what you want to do. Consider all parts of your life, the financial and emotional included, and do what seems to be common sense. Then plan and work carefully.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by hightempo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
I am really intrested to know more about eckankar.... I am in lagos.. a devoted Christian.. I have read so many text on relligion and i have come to realise myself to be a mystic and a spirituall sage being a true seeker now..... ..
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
@ hightempo,

you can start from the ECKANKAR website, www.eckankar.org. there are 2 lovely introductory books you can download from the website that will give you a summary of what ECKANKAR is all about. the names are : ECKANKAR, Ancient wisdom for today and Is Life a Random Walk.

if you will like to visit an ECK Centre and talk with ECKists, you can visit the website, www.eckankarnigeria.org. click on centres and since you are in lagos, click on lagos and you will see the various centres in lagos and their addresses. you can choose the one nearest to your location.
feel free to ask any question about spirituality that may be bothering you as we are always eager to contribute our little mite.

remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
hightempo:
I have read so many text on relligion and i have come to realise myself to be a mystic and a spirituall sage being a true seeker now..... ..

Hello Hightempo,

I'd be interested to have a better understanding of what you mean by "spiritual sage". I may be in the same condition you find yourself. No evil thought behind my question.

blessings.

LoJ
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
. We find that truth tells us that the Spirit of God flows into and through us all, that if we cut ourselves off from one another, we cut ourselves off from the free flowing of Itself. Now there are found various types of people - the unresponsive, the difficult-to-convince, the independent who will not accept a free gift when offered lovingly, and those who find life rather hard. The responsive ones are the ones who make contact easily with God.

Sri Paul Twitchell
The Flute of God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by hightempo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
I have read so much on almost all the relligion in the existence, and having crossed the boarder Line of fear which is the only evil in the existence, i found out that we have been kept in the darkness through our attachment into this lower world. Though am not an eckist but ve read extensively on eckankar as a science of soul and my understanding has been expanded. How i wish People can open their mind wihtout any prejudise, dogma and conditioning for their conciousness to be expanded..... How i wish we human can understand what thought, light and sound really is without which nothing is possible in this world of ours..... I ave learned soooo much about relligion and now i can see clearly all my foolishness in the past all in the name of serving God...... Now i am convinced not by a mere abstraction of mere word nor through Reading of a dead scripture....but by direct understanding and inner penetration of the light. Now i can understand christ better, now i can understand Muhammed, now i can understand buddah infact the list goes on endless... I dont have any fear to sing hoo... or Aum song with eckankar. We are all One
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
@ hightempo

welcome to the fold dear brother. with comments like yours i feel very happy that finally some people have started waking up to discover the divinity in themselves and thereby ending the useless strive that we see in the world today among various religion.

we are all one indeed. though many are yet to see it.
to those who have seen it, i say again, welcome to the fold of awakened souls.

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
When you become as little children, you shall see the kingdom of heaven. You will carry no ideas from the past to hold you, none of the future to frighten you, but just the present, with the assurance that everything you need to know is already at hand—every answer, every solution.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by hightempo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
I wld lyk to av ur contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (168) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.