Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) (71870 Views)

Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Nemesis909: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nigerians love violence. They only pretend not to.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by UceeGod: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Cooperate madness. A lot of people are actually insane in this country, they're only waiting for the opportunity to display their madness at any slight provocation.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Mcslize: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
NickiSlay:
The husband's brother is the one bonking/dicking her,but rather than confronting his own brother he shot his wife's brother instead in retaliation.Coward.

The story said that the man went to report the wife to the family but the wife's brother was challenging him more like supporting his sister.

Still, not enough to pull a trigger.

3 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by favour32(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
As said in past posts,
NIGERIA is two centuries back.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by flowx(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
You see waitin konji dey cause...

Nigeria is gradually turning to Zimbabwe.

Time will tell!

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by namio10: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
See wetin cheap fcuccck come cause.

Abi divorce no de exist for Sapele?

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by hammerVJ: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
SEE DAT GUY FACE?

E NEVER REACH TIME WE ABOLISH MARRIAGE?

MARRIAGE IS THE ONLY REASON STRANGER WILL ENTER UR FAMILY AND DO THIS.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by BBBmall25: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Aladdin1:
I No understand the story jare.make i kukuma park here.
this this one weak me

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Kapeter(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
soberdrunk:
The biggest problem in Nigeria is our mindset, just imagine the level of foolishness these people are displaying just because of ordinary adultery one person is dead and another one homeless, so how does this solve the situation? angry
and another left with no peace of mind. He'll be hiding pending when he'd be caught and sentenced to death. I don't like these ss people for anything. There is no difference between them and north. Aggressive, criminal minded thinking they are smart. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Menance: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
From the look of the house setting and structure we know it's from the waste
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by gambia(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
hammerVJ:
SEE DAT GUY FACE?

E NEVER REACH TIME WE ABOLISH MARRIAGE?

MARRIAGE IS THE ONLY REASON STRANGER WILL ENTER UR FAMILY AND DO THIS.
. You are very correct
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Kapeter(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mcslize:

The story said that the man went to report the wife to the family but the wife's brother was challenging him more like supporting his sister.

Still, not enough to pull a trigger.
so he can't go and report his own brother to their own family instead ba?

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by gambia(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
Naija don cast las las.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by bigeliot(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Its understandable he was very angry but he went too far with d gun tin. As for d mans house DAT was burnt? I think its fair
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by teepain: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
soberdrunk:
The biggest problem in Nigeria is our mindset, just imagine the level of foolishness these people are displaying just because of ordinary adultery one person is dead and another one homeless, so how does this solve the situation? angry

Thanks for this beautiful contribution; until Nigerians accept individual responsibilities for the mess we are in, there won't be any way forward.

It is not about OBJ, GEJ or PMB. These guys just reflect who we are as a people.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
Who else is having difficulty understanding the crossword puzzle?

I even had to start thinking like this: me , my brother, my wife,her brother.....still confusing

3 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Mikepenny5(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
You kill your brother cos of woman and the woman will continue her escapades
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Kingsuo: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
Randy100:
I don't understand this story. Which brother was sleeping with the wife? The wife brother or the husband brother.

Husband brother
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by hammerVJ: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
bigeliot:
Its understandable he was very angry but he went too far with d gun tin. As for d mans house DAT was burnt? I think its fair

DID HE MARRY HER BROTHER TOO?

IS HER BROTHER HIS WIFE?

WETTIN CONCERN HIM WITH THE MATTER?

HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TYPE OF WOMAN HE MARRIED AND HE SHOULD LIVE WITH HIS DECISION.

IF HE KILLED HIS WIFE OR HIS BROTHER, BETTER, BUT A TOTALLY INNOCENT BY-STANDER THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING.

GRUESOMELY MURDERED.

IF BROTHERS START TELLING SISTER WHO NOT TO DATE OR DATE, U WILL SHOUT MARRY UR SISTER BUT LOOK AT IT.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by CORONATA(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
The murderer and his brother are of the same stock. O yea. Both of them are agents of destruction!
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by emkz: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Husband = victim now a murder suspect.

Husband's brother = bonking his brother's wife = homeless

Wife = Jezebel = free

Wife's brother = idiot, comot mouth for wetin no concern you.

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by kalvoken(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Randy100:
I don't understand this story. Which brother was sleeping with the wife? The wife brother or the husband brother.

My dear the husband brother slept with the wife and the and the wife killed the brother husband and the brother husband's house was burnt.

Did you understand

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Paulo3ree(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
alonzoiv:
Pius the un-pious, what a sad way to die. What will you tell God in heaven Satan in hell?
English Y naah
Hmmm

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Pavore9: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mikepenny5:
You kill your brother cos of woman and the woman will continue her escapades

He did not kill his brother but the wife's brother.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by dododawa1: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Jcole1985:
If only the deceased was an Islamic Jihadist,he would be having more pussies
your brain needed R.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by saintokwuluora(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
FarahAideed:
I can't even wrap my head around the title
Gains of incestuous adultery.End time generation!
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by emkz: 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Husband = victim now a murder suspect.

Husband's brother = bonking his brother's wife = homeless but free

Wife = Jezebel = cause of the problems = free

Wife's brother = idiot, comot mouth for wetin no concern you but no, so paid with his life.

End result: Wife and husband's brother would continue their affair and probably get married while the husband would regret the rest of his days for marrying a LovePeddler.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Randy100:

Woman was sleeping with her husband's brother.
Husband went to wife's house to complain after the wife's confession.
Wife's brother saw nothing wrong with the action.
Wife's brother insulted husband again, that is, taking sides with his sister.
Husband got annoyed and shot the wife's brother for insulting him and taking sides with wife (his sister )

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Serves the idiot right. Next time put yourself in the victims shoes before talking shi*t

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.