Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) (71872 Views)

Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Princedapace(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
soberdrunk:
The biggest problem in Nigeria is our mindset, just imagine the level of foolishness these people are displaying just because of ordinary adultery one person is dead and another one homeless, so how does this solve the situation? angry

I'm sorry, it is not ordinary. Men have done worse in other parts of the world when they found their partner cheating. Women have dome same.

What people don't know is that humans have limit they can take. I don't know why it is too hard for people to quit a marriage.

If u love ur husband brother more than ur husband, divorce ur hubby and peaceful start ur life with his bro.

I have warned people that cheating has spiral effects. I am telling u. Forget forming maturity. Cheating has spiral effects. If u are tired of a person, quit. It is more honourable.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Shormiey(m): 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Randy100:
I don't understand this story. Which brother was sleeping with the wife? The wife brother or the husband brother.
See as op just turn person eyes....I know even understand as the story be sef....husband wife or wife brother op is mad oooooo

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by tigerclaws: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
sad
[/s]
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by dangotesmummy: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by AreaFada2: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Randy100:
I don't understand this story. Which brother was sleeping with the wife? The wife brother or the husband brother.
The wife slept with her BIL. Her hubby went to report to the wife's family. I guess one of the lady's brothers tried to defend his sister's honour. Argument broke out causing the angry husband to shoot his wife's brother dead.

Wait o, he has not shot his own brother straffing his wife but he went to shoot his wife's brother, na wa o. shocked shocked

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Sicilyjoe: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
shocked shocked

AMU EKWENSU AGBATIA

*SPITS!

Chiwetalu agu is that u ? So Satan has prick, ekwensu eromansia mamiwater
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by hammerVJ: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Woman was sleeping with her husband's brother.
Husband went to wife's house to complain after the wife's confession.
Wife's brother saw nothing wrong with the action.
Wife's brother insulted husband again that is, taking sides with her sister.
Husband got annoyed and shot the wife's brother for insulting him and taking sides with wife (his sister )

LET US GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, U DONT GO TO A MAN HOUSE TO INSULT HIS FAMILY BECOS U AND UR BROTHER WANT TO SHARE ONE WOMAN.

I WILL ALSO INSULT HIM IF IT WAS MY SISTER.

I MEAN, HOW COME UR BROTHER IS SLEEPING WITH UR WIFE, U LEFT HIM TO COME HERE AND SHOUT.

ARE U BASTARD?

THE THING SOUND GREEK NOW.

WAT A HOPELESS SET OF SIBLINGS.

U CAN IMAGINE, HE WILL BE TALKING TO UR PARENTS ANYHOW.

EVIDENTLY, HE EVEN CAME ARMED.

ARE WE HIS BROTHER?

NA THE QUESTION WEY GO DEY THAT INNOCENT GUY MIND.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by 1759ademola(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ryan03:
What a coward, because of one useless woman o
Bro, we are talking of a wife here. Someone at the highest level of anger with your sister, you go dey fumble with him.
There are some things you don't Joke with. RIP.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by mamajj17(f): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
FarahAideed:
I can't even wrap my head around the title

Lol same with me my dear, l read it more than 4Times grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by greggng: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Randy100:

Is good to understand English especially comprehension.. let me educate you like nursery kid..

You married a wife and your brother come dey sleep with your wife. Your wife come confess to you say your brother dey Bleep her. You come angry vex go meet your in-laws...the brother of your wife now challenged you cos you too make wahalla for their house. Because you get gun, you come shoot your wife brother wet challenge you. The dead boy na your wife brother way you don kill... when people come hear the matter, them vex go destroy your own brother house....the one fucking your wife. Now you don kill your in law while them destroy your brother house....the one fucking your wife. N.a. you go go jail while your in law is being buried.. your brother will repair him house to continue the fuckery of your wife....moral lesson anger no good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Madness everywhere.

Make Angel Gabriel do quick come blow the trumpet jare
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by xeroxje: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
damn....

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
mamajj17:

Lol same with me my dear, l read it more than 4Times grin grin grin
are you still coming tonight?
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
hammerVJ:

LET US GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, U DONT GO TO A MAN HOUSE TO INSULT HIS FAMILY BECOS U AND UR BROTHER WANT TO SHARE ONE WOMAN.

I MEAN, HOW COME UR BROTHER IS SLEEPING WITH UR WIFE, U LEFT HIM TO COME HERE AND SHOUT.

ARE U BASTRAD?

ARE WE HIS BROTHER? NA THE QUESTION WEY GO DEY THAT INNOCENT GUY MIND.

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
I was shocked when I heard the news earlier today. The guy no dey hear world we've warned this guy on several occasions to desist from his stupid act, na see weytin bear bear bank don cause.
And the dead man has a job interview at Seplat sapele can you imagine? RIP bro I will miss you.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by yusuff2019(m): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
some people are still have this crazy mentality with the population of woman nowadays
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
NickiSlay:
The husband's brother is the one bonking/dicking her,but rather than confronting his own brother he shot his wife's brother instead in retaliation.Coward.
And the adulterous woman is left to continue fúçkiñg other men while the killer husband goes to jail, nawao, wetin pussy dey cause for this world no be small thing shocked
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by doggedfighter(f): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
NickiSlay:
The husband's brother is the one bonking/dicking her,but rather than confronting his own brother he shot his wife's brother instead in retaliation.Coward.
Are you sure about this your explanation.
Check well
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by wonder233: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
For all of you deliberately trying to misunderstand the story:
His wife was sleeping with his brother, he went to confront his wife at her family house where she ran to, when he got there, the wife's brother started saying those stuffs you guys say to men whose wives have cheated on "if you were man enough she wouldn't have cheated on you" so, he showed him how manly he was.
Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by mamajj17(f): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
are you still coming tonight?

Come where, l got no DATE wink
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
mamajj17:

Come where, l got no DATE wink
where we agreed to meat now
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by hammerVJ: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
wonder233:
For all of you deliberately trying to misunderstand the story:
His wife was sleeping with his brother, he went to confront his wife at her family house where she ran to, when he got there, the wife's brother started saying those stuffs you guys say to men whose wives have cheated on "if you were man enough she wouldn't have cheated on you" so, he showed him how manly he was.
Case closed.

WRONG! HE EXCEEDED HIS BOUNDARY AND WILL ROT IN JAIL.

WATERY BEANS AND GAY SEX, WHILST WAITING TO BE HANGED.

HIS BROTHER, WILL CONTINUE TO ENJOY HIS WIFE.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
I don't understand this story but let me complain like every body is complaining right now

Na Fulani Herdsmen kill this man...
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
where we agreed to meat now
Who is "meating"?
You or her?
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by ComedianzazaB(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
The brother to the husband wife brother
undecided
Randy100:
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by babyfaceafrica: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
soberdrunk:
The biggest problem in Nigeria is our mindset, just imagine the level of foolishness these people are displaying just because of ordinary adultery one person is dead and another one homeless, so how does this solve the situation? angry
adultery is not ordinary please!!
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
hammerVJ:

ARE U BASTARD?

ARE WE HIS BROTHER?

NA THE QUESTION WEY GO DEY THAT INNOCENT GUY MIND.
Haaaa!

Don't insult him o!

The one wey insult am na im we dey discuss here so!

HE IS DEAD!!!

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Chiwetalu agu is that u ? So Satan has prick, ekwensu eromansia mamiwater
hahahahaha!

ekwensu eme gini?

hahahahaha!
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by yeman1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
When the idiot knew that it was his fault to sleep with his brother wife, d next thing to do is to apologize instead of arguing with him. D deed has be done anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) / Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator / Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.