Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy (25647 Views)

Wike Sacks 21 Heads Of FCTA Agencies, Parastatals / Wike Sacks Princewill Chike For Hosting Programme Without Permission / Wike Sacks Mds Of TV, Radio Stations In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by Sniper101(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2019
The sack they got has nothing to do with cult clashes but a lot about the suspended employment exercise.

...the governor made it clear that employments in the institution should go to the indigenous people of Rivers State, for now.

But intelligence reports got to the Governor that some non-indigenous persons residing in Rivers State are forging Rivers State LGA certificates to help them get the jobs in the institution. And that the VC is said to be aware of the prank the applicants are using, but he's just looking the other way.
Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by Skengman: 10:17am On Aug 04, 2019
Sniper101:
The sack they got has nothing to do with cult clashes but a lot about the suspended employment exercise.

...the governor made it clear that employments in the institution should go to the indigenous people of Rivers State, for now.

But intelligence reports got to the Governor that some non-indigenous persons residing in Rivers State are forging Rivers State LGA certificates to help them get the jobs in the institution. And that the VC is said to be aware of the prank the applicants are using, but he's just looking the other way.

Pls don’t peddle false stories here
Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by desiredhome: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2019
RZArecta2:
the question was whether Amaechi is a thief or not yet you people cleverly sidestepped it and started talking about “good works”. If you want to talk about his good works and saintly attitude, open another thread for it then we can meet there.

Now where’s the 8.45 billion naira Amaechi paid out for a hospital without the contractor digging ordinary foundation up till today ? Why is that murderous baboon still walking freely today after the carnage he caused all over Rivers state during the elections 2015 and especially this last one 2019 ? Go to Abonemma and weep. Well sha, you people are not serious, I know he pays boys to do social media hustle for him, I really hope you’re being paid well for supporting a thieving monster sha

Stop displaying your ignorant here, is there any politician that is not a thief base on the Nigerian constitution? Why is it that election in Nigeria is a do or die affairs if not for what they want to steal, Even you here are you not a thief?

Don't be blind to see the works of Amechi compare to the bondages/siege Rivers people are experiencing today,
Talking of killings in the State, who is the chief cultist/murderer in the state? who was the person that awakes militancy/cultism in the State in 2014 till date?
Who initiated cultism in all the local governments in the State in the name of GDI? How many innocent people have died as a result of cult clashes/criminal activities since the inception of this government?

And why would there be peace in the State when majority of this present cabinets are cultist/militants just to compensate them for work well done during the election?
Today all you hear is Rivers of blood,

I pray you use your brain,
Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by otokx(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2019
Cherrybae:
Wike is the worst governor of Rivers state. Even Odili was better than wike.

Wike can never compete with Amaechi both in developmental stride and security.

We Rivers people regret voting wike.

Don't say so, no regrets whatsoever by those that voted PDP into power in Rivers State; both indigenes and other Nigerian nationals.
Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by RZArecta2(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
desiredhome:

Stop displaying your ignorant here, is there any politician that is not a thief base on the Nigerian constitution? Why is it that election in Nigeria is a do or die affairs if not for what they want to steal, Even you here are you not a thief?

Don't be blind to see the works of Amechi compare to the bondages/siege Rivers people are experiencing today,
Talking of killings in the State, who is the chief cultist/murderer in the state? who was the person that awakes militancy/cultism in the State in 2014 till date?
Who initiated cultism in all the local governments in the State in the name of GDI? How many innocent people have died as a result of cult clashes/criminal activities since the inception of this government?

And why would there be peace in the State when majority of this present cabinets are cultist/militants just to compensate them for work well done during the election?
Today all you hear is Rivers of blood,

I pray you use your brain,
lol grin see who is talking about ignorance and using brain here o grin TAMUNO !!! You wey dem soak your brain inside condemn oil carry give you chop, na wa o. I called Amaechi a BAGGER, let him dispute that one also, I usually don’t have time to bandy words with those who’re paid to be stupid but I’ll humor you briefly today. Please also ask your boyfriend Amaechi the covenant he has with Akin Fakorede that turned him into a killer of Rivers people but don’t forget the main crux of what we were talking about before you rudely interrupted, where is the 8.45 billion naira paid out to contractors of Karibi-Whyte hospital who didn’t even dig a foundation. Amaechi is a thief whether you like it or not cool
Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by Skengman: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
RZArecta2:
lol grin see who is talking about ignorance and using brain here o grin TAMUNO !!! You wey dem soak your brain inside condemn oil carry give you chop, na wa o. I called Amaechi a BAGGER, let him dispute that one also, I usually don’t have time to bandy words with those who’re paid to be stupid but I’ll humor you briefly today. Please also ask your boyfriend Amaechi the covenant he has with Akin Fakorede that turned him into a killer of Rivers people but don’t forget the main crux of what we were talking about before you rudely interrupted, where is the 8.45 billion naira paid out to contractors of Karibi-Whyte hospital who didn’t even dig a foundation. Amaechi is a thief whether you like it or not cool
Pls help me here, I’d like to understand the end to your argument. Are u trying to tell us that Wike has performed better than Amaechi with regards to security, infrastructure, employment and other aspects of good governance?
Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by RZArecta2(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
Skengman:

Pls help me here, I’d like to understand the end to your argument. Are u trying to tell us that Wike has performed better than Amaechi with regards to security, infrastructure, employment and other aspects of good governance?
Wike hasn’t done anything in Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by frankmoney(m): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
Theboss100:
Speak 4 Urself. Ameachi Is A Thief. Where Is Our Monorail? Defender Of Thieves. Wike Is Doing Better And I Am Happy He Stopped Ameachi 4rm Selling Rivers To The Fulani. Pls Go Back To Ur State. We Dont Want U In Rivers.
oga keep quiet amaechi was 1000 times better than wike , yes monorail was pure scam , but that aside he is miles ahead of wike on terms of governance in rivers state

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by Theboss100(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
frankmoney:
oga keep quiet amaechi was 1000 times better than wike , yes monorail was pure scam , but that aside he is miles ahead of wike on terms of governance in rivers state
I Won't Keep Quiet. An Ikwerre Man Like Me Is Telling U The Truth And Ure There Talking Nonsense. When Wike Finish His 2nd Term, Then I Will Access Him Too. U Think I Am Here To Lick Any Politician's Ass? Allow Wike To Finish B4 U Judge Him. Ameachi Remain A Thief And A Murderer. Live With That
Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by Stupidmodes: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Cherrybae:
Wike is the worst governor of Rivers state. Even Odili was better than wike.

Wike can never compete with Amaechi both in developmmental stride and security.

We Rivers people regret voting wike.

A mistake made two consecutive times isn't a mistake anymore. You voted him twice consecutively.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by frankmoney(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
K
Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by gawu1: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
RZArecta2:
lol grin gworo chewing monkey wan turn this one to tribal war again o. Mumu, did you read the article and did you see where they talked about employment irregularities in the institution ? Continue talking nonsense like a BMC zombie
Inyamiri pig shocked never disappoint at all. When the President sacked that most corrupt CJN Nigeria ever had on the ground of monumental corruption and his recusal to statutorily declare his asset as constitutionally required, everybody knows those who vehemently opposed it.
So, it is good not to allow corrupt persons have their way in the system? Use that your compressed flat head well when next you want to talk, you vampire pig.
Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by RZArecta2(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
gawu1:

[s]Inyamiri pig shocked never disappoint at all. When the President sacked that most corrupt CJN Nigeria ever had on the ground of monumental corruption and his recusal to statutorily declare his asset as constitutionally required, everybody knows those who vehemently opposed it.
So, it is good not to allow corrupt persons have their way in the system? Use that your compressed flat head well when next you want to talk, you vampire pig[/s].
even a dead donkey is more intelligent than you, your father and your boyfriend Muhammadu Buhari, I can't bother myself reading your rubbish binsh cool
Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by desiredhome: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
RZArecta2:

It's difficult trying to educate an illiterate, like wasting your precious time, if after all what I replied, you still writing this trash,
Except you are not resident in River State, the fact speaks for itself.

Amechi steal, Amechi steal, at least there was free healthcare for all levels in Rivers State, there was security, there was employment, there was infrastructures like primary/secondary schools in almost every villages in Rivers state, there was hospitals built in all LGA, there was roads, there was sanitation, etc

What have your governor done with all the allocations he is collecting that as common as Civil servants increment can has stopped it since he became governor not to talk of promotion.
What has he done with the billions in over 4 years now?
Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by RZArecta2(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
desiredhome:

[s]It's difficult trying to educate an illiterate, like wasting your precious time, if after all what I replied, you still writing this trash,
Except you are not resident in River State, the fact speaks for itself.

Amechi steal, Amechi steal, at least there was free healthcare for all levels in Rivers State, there was security, there was employment, there was infrastructures like primary/secondary schools in almost every villages in Rivers state, there was hospitals built in all LGA, there was roads, there was sanitation, etc

What have your governor done with all the allocations he is collecting that as common as Civil servants increment can has stopped it since he became governor not to talk of promotion.
What has he done with the billions in over 4 years now[/s]?
LEEEMAAO grin look who’s talking about illiteracy here meanwhile I attended night school with that your useless copy copy father who kept borrowing my books without returning them . He also had serious comprehension issues just like you, now again what we were talking about before your brainless interruption is whether Amaechi stole Rivers state money and i cited one very good case at hand which you’ve been avoiding like an unwanted pregnancy. Where is the 8.45 billion naira he paid out for the Karibi-Whyte hospital shikena ? If you want to do a dîck size competition on who has worked more in Rivers state as governor then open a fresh thread for it to be thrashed out properly. Inshi man cool
Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by gawu1: 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
RZArecta2:
even a dead donkey is more intelligent than you, your father and your boyfriend Muhammadu Buhari, I can't bother myself reading your rubbish binsh cool
Really, what pleases a pig other than gutter water. Go feed yourself well well with the intelligent nose on you, ogogoroo son
Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by RZArecta2(m): 12:15am On Aug 05, 2019
gawu1:

[s]Really, what pleases a pig other than gutter water. Go feed yourself well well with the intelligent nose on you, ogogoroo son[/s]
me and your useless mother drink the ogogoro together, she’s also a pig in bed just like your sisters. Freaky family you’ve got there dawg cool
Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by Sniper101(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Skengman:

Pls don’t peddle false stories here

WHAT Do You Know??
Re: Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy by Raxxye(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Abagworo:

He actually employed but as a form of political gratification instead of merit based. That's the reason for the fall out but I think a compromise should be reached. They should give 50% to meritted candidates and the other 50% to political quota.
Into which ministry did he employ? Who did he employ? When?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps / You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi / Anambra State Government Intensifies War Against Agberos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.