Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria (16527 Views)

Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, - Femi Fani-kayode / Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode / Photo!!! Is GEJ Saying Goodbye To Aso Rock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by LouisThoru(f): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2010
omo_to_dun:

Thanks for the tip bro. With this new found knowledge, I will hereby disengage from any prospective future conversations with the tranny!

My my my. I will be wasting time if i spend all my time telling you that you can never be a first class citizen in America. Like live your whole life in the house of a white man, you cant. You have only been there five years and he goes, i am a first class citizen in America because i went to one of the best schools.

LOL. That is how to define a first class citizen?

Honestly, you must have woken up on the wrong side of bed when you wrote that, so i beg, go back to sleep.

You are black, and thus you are never going to be a first class citizen in America, take it or leave it. Go and check out the definition of a first class citizen, you dont fall in that class. Never going to.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2010
@kabukabu loff the username grin grin

But how many of those black men are Nigerians? Or to make the search broader, how many of them are Africans [not AA]?
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

So. . . .to love America, one must be loved by ALL Americans?

So how is Nigeria any better where the tribalism is even worse? undecided

Many ppl are simply confused on this thread. Talking about racism in America, how about tribalism in Nigeria? Which one is worst?
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Hauwa1: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2010
EBONY, come cook soup for a sicky gal. not well today. need some to help me cook and finish up my almost due paper cry cry cry
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2010
*Hauwa*:

EBONY, come cook soup for a sicky gal. not well today. need some to help me cook and finish up my almost due paper cry cry cry

awww eyah pele sha, kilo shele? lol I'm sick too sha, mo ni headache kan to n bang ori mi baje. So who go cook for us? embarassed
Let me call dayokanu to get into the kitchen
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by kabukabu50(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2010
debosky:

To those who are new to nairaland, Louis Thoru is the latest reincarnation of the nairaland resident retard, also known as tumfulu. grin

You would do well to ignore his posts as he is purely seeking to rile up people and not engage in any sort of useful conversation.

Lol,thanks brah.
I always thought he/she was weird,check out the adams apple grin grin grin grin

Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by kabukabu50(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

But how many of those black men are Nigerians? Or to make the search broader, how many of them are Africans [not AA]?

Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by kabukabu50(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by djayxpro: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2010
[center]GUYS YOU ARE GOING OFF POINT[/center]

angry
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
Comparing Racism in America to what is obtained in Nigeria? Don't even attempt that either.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by suprted(m): 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2010
the simpleton posted stormfront website like there's not worse uttered on this very site day in day out. If the inter-tribal hatred that goes on on these boards was to people of a different race, my god.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by kabukabu50(m): 12:32am On Oct 22, 2010
suprted:

the simpleton posted stormfront website like there's not worse uttered on this very site day in day out. If the inter-tribal hatred that goes on on these boards was to people of a different race, my god.

GBAMMMMM grin grin grin grin grin
My guy,you need an award, dont mind the okpe is confused,posting as a woman but it is a man.

Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 3:51am On Oct 22, 2010
I am sure the folk who were killed in Jos crisis would prefer to be in America and be discriminated against on a daily/hourly basis than be hacked down by fellow black men
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 22, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Comparing Racism in America to what is obtained in Nigeria? Don't even attempt that either.
And why not?

dayokanu:

I am sure the folk who were killed in Jos crisis would prefer to be in America and be discriminated against on a daily/hourly basis than be hacked down by fellow black men
And what about hate crime over here?
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 4:04am On Oct 22, 2010
Count the victims on a yearly basis.

I have not heard in recent time in the US where some people went to a village and killed everybody because they were black/Hispanic or Moslems
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 22, 2010
dayokanu:

I have not heard in recent time in the US where some people went to a village and killed everybody because they were black/Hispanic or Moslems
Dayo, we have villages in USA? shocked
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 4:15am On Oct 22, 2010
When u spend the whole day sitting in the sun in Pomplona beach and Boca Raton how would you know there are villages everywhere

Those are place called Countryside. E plenty for Texas

See link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_towns_and_villages_in_Florida
[size=4pt]
Was that why u didnt pick your fone again?[/size]
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 22, 2010
dayokanu:

When u spend the whole day sitting in the sun in Pomplona beach and Boca Raton how would you know there are villages everywhere

Those are place called Countryside. E plenty for Texas

See link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_towns_and_villages_in_Florida
[size=4pt]
Was that why u didnt pick your fone again?[/size]

There must be another Florida somewhere shocked shocked shocked
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by sage(m): 5:04am On Oct 22, 2010
You stand a million more chance of beign lynched in Nigeria for your ethnicity than anything happening to you in a country like the US because of ethnicity

The US is great

Let the complainers keep complaining. Make dem dey there make cloth dey wear them
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by LouisThoru(f): 5:06am On Oct 22, 2010
dayokanu:

dayokanu:

Realy?

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

A country where 15, 241 persons were killed in murder in a year (2009) is sure the safest haven on earth.

In 2009

15,241 Murder

89,000 r ape

408,217 Robbery

806,843 Assault

2,196,971 Burglary

6,327,320 Theft

794,616 Vehicle

Do you know what it is for 15,241 people to fall down in a year? Killed? not by riots or disasters or anything like that, but by crime?

So, it is now worse to be killed in Nigeria but glorified to be killed in America?

hmmmmm. May glorified death come the way of those deserving it in America, so they can die better than those in Nigeria.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 22, 2010
LouisThoru:

Realy?

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

A country where 15, 241 persons were killed in murder in a year (2009) is sure the safest haven on earth.

In 2009

15,241 Murder

89,000 r ape

408,217 Robbery

806,843 Assault

2,196,971 Burglary

6,327,320 Theft

794,616 Vehicle

Do you know what it is for 15,241 people to fall down in a year? Killed? not by riots or disasters or anything like that, but by crime?

I'd like to know Nigeria's stats please.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by LouisThoru(f): 5:12am On Oct 22, 2010
At the end of the day, if you love America, God bless you, whats my problem with that. If others chose to love Nigeria, why bother with them?

America was before you, will be after you and so was Nigeria before those of us and will forever be when we are gone.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by jerryben12: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2010
I hope he doesn't get influenced when he get's there. A lot of people took the same step and ended up being worst.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by tpia5: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2010
at some point, people will realize that once you leave, it gets harder for you to come back because the country does not wait for you, and you've been transplanted elsewhere.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2010
tpia@:

at some point, people will realize that once you leave, it gets harder for you to come back because the country does not wait for you, and you've been transplanted elsewhere.

Most of those who have attained a reasonable standard of living in the West are unlikely to ever brood over Nigeria and its multitude of random dangers. Many will simply FORGET about that place, and never have cause to look back or give any thought at all to Africa, other than on those rare occasions when another tribal massacre makes headlies, giving cause to pause and marvel at the sheer predictability of a continent stuck fast in an earlier, darker time.

Don't you fret and worry about those who have fled the sinking boat, Tpia, they'll get by somehow ha ha ha. Sho' y'right.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by tpia5: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2010
Jakumo:

Most of those who have attained a reasonable standard of living in the West are unlikely to ever brood over Nigeria and its multitude of random dangers. Many will simply FORGET about that place, and never have cause to look back or give any thought at all to Africa, other than on those rare occasions when another tribal massacre makes headlies, giving cause to pause and marvel at the sheer predictability of a continent stuck fast in an earlier, darker time.

Don't you fret and worry about those who have fled the sinking boat, Tpia, they'll get by somehow ha ha ha. Sho' y'right.

what's the thread about?

did you read the opening post?

and, contrary to your claims, you yourself are on nairaland for what reason exactly? Do you live in nigeria?

plz ask yourself these questions and save me the trouble.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2010
[
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by LouisThoro: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2010
Jakumo:

Most of those who have attained a reasonable standard of living in the West are unlikely to ever brood over Nigeria and its multitude of random dangers.  Many will simply FORGET about that place, and never have cause to look back or give any thought at all to Africa, other than on those rare occasions when another tribal massacre makes headlies, giving  cause to pause and marvel at the sheer predictability of a continent stuck fast in an earlier, darker time.

Don't you fret and worry about those who have fled the sinking boat, Tpia, they'll get by somehow ha ha ha.  Sho' y'right.

obviously, you didnt read the title of the topic. The topic is about people who have decided to move back to Nigeria from America, duh!
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2010
Jakumo:

Most of those who have attained a reasonable standard of living in the West are unlikely to ever brood over Nigeria and its multitude of random dangers. Many will simply FORGET about that place, and [b]never have cause to look back or give any thought at all to Africa, other than on those rare occasions when another tribal massacre makes headlies, giving cause to pause and marvel at the sheer predictability of a continent stuck fast in an earlier, darker time.[/b]

I have actually met some of those, and I sort of envy them.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by kabukabu50(m): 4:13am On Oct 23, 2010
LouisThoro:

obviously, you didnt read the title of the topic. The topic is about people who have decided to move back to Nigeria from America, duh!

Talk to us when you get your visa, ape/she-she.
Or do you need invitation? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2010
If we can get the crime stats from Nigeria it would be nice to compare.

Wasnt this the same Nigeria where one bus driver crushed victims of armed robbery who were ordered to lie on the road? Or where Primary school children were kidnapped some weeks ago in Aba.

If a whole village of Odi can be wiped out under 2 weeks, How many people do you think would have gone with the carnage?
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by bigfat: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2010
welComE tO NAIJA

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike / Chinedu Nebo Backs Buhari’s Anti-graft War / Crisis Hits Lagos PDP As Jimi Agbaje Allegedly Sidelines Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.