Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike (16527 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander / We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army / Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by MuguliciousMUGU: 1:33am On May 28, 2015
Rivers State Governor-elect, Mr Nyesom Wike, has denied ever killing anybody or conspiring with any person whatsoever to kill any person in his life and in all his political pursuits, noting that killing anybody has never and will never form part of his strategy to win any election.

Wike, in a statement by Mr Emma Okah, Chairman, Media and Publicity of the PDP Campaign Organisation, Rivers State, was reacting to the allegation of killing made against him by the outgoing Governor Rotimi Amaechi.

According to Okah, “People no longer take Amaechi seriously. Wike did not need to kill anybody to win the 2015 governorship election in the state and one wonders why Amaechi, who is the Chief Security Officer of the state, has kept quiet or refused to press criminal charges against Wike until he is about to be sworn in as governor of Rivers State.”

Okah said Wike has no immunity and wondered what Amaechi was waiting for to prosecute him or anybody he accuses of such a heinous crime if he was to be taken seriously.

“It is shameful for a man to speak loosely the way Amaechi does and we urge him to seek spiritual and medical attention,” Okah opined, noting that no matter how much distractions he causes, he must account for his misdeeds in Rivers State during his tenure as governor.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/ive-never-killed-anybody-wike/

cc lalasticlala

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by Zellie: 1:37am On May 28, 2015
Amaechi is a sore loser. He really does need Medical attention with the way he talks like a m0r0n these days grin

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by Inkman(m): 1:37am On May 28, 2015
...Well i cant say for amaechi's allegation

But looking at the violence that marred the just concluded rivers state governorship elections and the number of lives thwarted to ensure his purported victory, i can say Wike has Killed.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by DickDastardly(m): 1:47am On May 28, 2015
cool
Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by Benzzle: 1:52am On May 28, 2015
Wike and Amaechi will you guys just shout up and let us have peace and fresh air...you guys talk too much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by faray: 1:54am On May 28, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by pyyxxaro: 1:58am On May 28, 2015
I know uncle Wike , he can't hurt a fly

He's even of Sunday school teacher in church

Sai WIKE cool

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by StealthyMe(m): 1:59am On May 28, 2015
This Amaechi and Wike drama keeps getting interesting!
Their secrets are being revealed one by one...Amaechi claims Wike was corrupt while he was his chief of staff

The question is why he was left alone and his corrupt practices left unmentioned till this time?

Final Verdict - They are both crooks ojareh! undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by courage54(m): 2:01am On May 28, 2015
Will you tell us the truth if you actually kill anybody?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by ijustdey: 2:03am On May 28, 2015
The truth will definitely come out one day.....

But the Wike I hear and know can do anything to get hold of power

20 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by ruffcoin99(m): 2:28am On May 28, 2015
Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by SirVictory: 2:30am On May 28, 2015
Amaechi has always been a coward. Knew all this and kept quiet. A leader that sees evil and pretends not to have seen it. He should be ashamed of himself.

15 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by Nobody: 2:33am On May 28, 2015
I'm only interested in a part of the statement which reads "Amaechi should seek spiritual and medical attention"

Honestly, that is an advice Amaechi should not neglect. undecided

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by baby124: 2:36am On May 28, 2015
Well. For your sake we hope Amaechi does not have proof. You see, politics is a dirty game. These are the cards politicians hold against each other. E no concern me. Let them bury themselves alive. When they are in government they lack conscience, so they are alone. All we are saying is that if you killed anyone, you better run for your life because you will be tried and arrested. Shame will follow your family for generations. That is the result of desperation. Killing a human being for fake powers. You have been scammed by organ harvesters. They only used your stupidity and resourcefulness to get a victim. You better check well if your hands are clean

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by tociano009(m): 3:04am On May 28, 2015
shocked
Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by gudluckgreat(m): 3:04am On May 28, 2015
Of course you have undecided
Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:11am On May 28, 2015
Lies runs in their blood. Like wike, like jonathan. Like both of dem, like pdp.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by Rahmatuparker: 8:17am On May 28, 2015
Ko? But u look like one?

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by bastien: 8:17am On May 28, 2015
I believe you sire....... Ironically grin

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by Nobody: 8:17am On May 28, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
“It is shameful for a man to speak loosely the way Amaechi does and we urge him to seek spiritual and medical attention,”
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy... TB Joshua is readily available grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by mrborntodoit: 8:18am On May 28, 2015
Amaechi is only worsening his probe by wrongly accusing Wike , no one should pity amaechi when he ends up in Jail, even Buhari wouldn't help a corrupt fool whom chose to be used and will soon dumped by APC.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by ijoawilo: 8:18am On May 28, 2015
i hear u
Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by Pangea: 8:18am On May 28, 2015
grin
Oga leave story for the gods jo,
Your stance and words on or before the election showed that you are a bloody vampire that can do anything for power.
So leave story!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by folabayo1(f): 8:19am On May 28, 2015
Even if na true say u kill u go tell us? undecided
Oga swerve jor

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by TRADELYN: 8:19am On May 28, 2015
sad
It is sad that both of them are now behaving like kids. lipsrsealed
Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by haibe(m): 8:19am On May 28, 2015
This wike na real mumu.. shey na this kind matter dem dey reply person? Even if u have killed, will you tell us you have?

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by Segadem(m): 8:19am On May 28, 2015
God knows best.
One thing I'm sure of is someone is saying the truth while someone is lying.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by Nobody: 8:19am On May 28, 2015
Ah yes, Nyesom did not do it....except probably to the University system.

I wish Rivers State good luck.Form 1999-date...they have never had a really really good governor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by Nobody: 8:19am On May 28, 2015
na you sabi undecided
Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by ddippset(m): 8:19am On May 28, 2015
Agreed you've never killed anybody, you are a big man who can't hit the streets yourself. but you've had other people kill other people for you.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike by Maczeelly(m): 8:19am On May 28, 2015
Wike is a saint oooo....it can't hurt a fly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crisis Hits Lagos PDP As Jimi Agbaje Allegedly Sidelines Party / Chinedu Nebo Backs Buhari’s Anti-graft War / If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.