Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) (72200 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Synagogue Bleacher Collapses Near Jerusalem, 2 Killed, Over 167 Injured / Shocking Photos From Guatemala Volcanic Eruption That Killed Over 60(Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Koolking(m): 12:22am On Aug 04, 2019
ogatboy:

The problem is different. Every country has issues but how you respond is what matters.

So, what's the response here, that 22 people were saved from gun shooting?
249 Americans killed so far in 2019 in America. Guns kill more American than terrorist attack. Is that a commendable problem?

5 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ogatboy(m): 12:22am On Aug 04, 2019
Basher8583:

What kind of response is that when over 20 people were already murdered.
See thus slave with serious inferiority complex. Becos you see oyibo, then you conclude they responded well.
With all thier top notch security should the gunman had even succeeded in the first place.

How many people are being killed in Nigeria?? Its killings go on everywhere. The government is responding not in Nigeria the government is sheilding the killers.

Its not about seeing oyibo, you should know that individuals possess guns in the US. Their intelligence have been able to prevent many attacks.

The problem is that you guys hide under the slave mentality calling instead of to admit the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by olisaEze(m): 12:22am On Aug 04, 2019
And these are the ones that warn their citizens about the dangers of coming to Nigeria! Here at least, we know the ones that want to relocate all easterners to the lagoon, the ones that want to kill those that don’t agree with their religious beliefs, the ones that want to kill some for being better educated than them, and the ones that just want to kill us for cattle space!

However, the ones that want to loot us to oblivion are obviously the most sanctimonious and the deadliest of them all!! cool

4 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 04, 2019
mrMeen:
May God console the family of the victims.

terrible news everywhere.

It is time for the US to really modify it's gun laws, because as it is every psychopath depressed and mentally insane individual can get his hands on the latest guns and the results are what we see here.

Wonder what will prompt a person to just wake up one day and decide to just spray bullets on live human beings.

Switzerland has the most guns per capita of all countries in the world. I’ve lived there, half the men are current or ex military personnel and you hardly see a single household without at least one gun. Why do they not have these many mass shootings? It’s not a gun problem. The root causes are deeper than you think.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by 1x2x3: 12:23am On Aug 04, 2019
Koolking:

22 people shot and killed less than 30minutes.

249 people shot and killed in 2019 so far in the USA. This is the 8th month.

You don't understand the workings of governance. Stay on your lane and critique irresponsibly.

How many killed in 2019 on daily bases in Nigeria? You are a fool for even comparing USA to Nigeria.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Basher8583: 12:24am On Aug 04, 2019
Hangulsaram:

How many have we lost through Boko haram, Fulani Helsmen, SARS, Police and cultism? You won’t remember them because they means nothing to you.
Can you see how active their security agencies are trying their best to protect the remaining people. What are our own security agencies doing rather denying the incident happened?

I dont get you. Is it like you were at the epicentre of the violence and you did not see police or soilder or you are as usual basing your assumptions on the same social media designed for fish brains like yours.

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Guestlander: 12:24am On Aug 04, 2019
pickatyou:
Prompt reaction from a president that cares about his people.
Our own is looking for Protestants to catch on Monday, let them not block roads for his cows to pass

Cares indeed. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Okoroawusa: 12:24am On Aug 04, 2019
Na Buhari cos am

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 04, 2019
feedthenation:
Profile of the shooter
Here we go with the CNN blame Trump propaganda.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Koolking(m): 12:26am On Aug 04, 2019
1x2x3:

How many killed in 2019 on daily bases in Nigeria? You are a fool for even comparing USA to Nigeria.

Ok
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by grandstar(m): 12:26am On Aug 04, 2019
mrMeen:

terrible news everywhere.

It is time for the US to really modify it's gun laws, because as it is every psychopath depressed and mentally insane individual can get his hands on the latest guns and the results are what we see here.

Wonder what will prompt a person to just wake up one day and decide to just spray bullets on live human beings.

It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for the US to reform it's gun laws.

It's heavily politicised.

The Republicans are pro gun ownership and Democrats against it. The NRA are massive supporters of the Republican party.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Kapeter(m): 12:26am On Aug 04, 2019
ogatboy:

The problem is different. Every country has issues but how you respond is what matters.
the only problem with Nigerians is you don't understand politics and always hard for them to move on when they lost. How have they not responded in Nigeria? The recent rccg pastors is a good example. Truth be told, you people only enjoy spiting your country just to settle political grievances. It's not good. All of you should have sense.

9 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ogatboy(m): 12:27am On Aug 04, 2019
Koolking:

So, what's the response here, that 22 people were saved from gun shooting?
249 Americans killed so far in 2019 in America. Guns kill more American than terrorist attack. Is that a commendable problem?

How many were killed in Nigeria where bearing arms is illegal??

In a country were arms are legal have only 249 killings, lets count how many killed in a country where arms are illegal.

While I condem the killing and also admit US has problem and are playing politics over arms control, I would still commend them for quick response

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ogatboy(m): 12:28am On Aug 04, 2019
Kapeter:
the only problem with Nigerians is you don't understand politics and always hard for them to move on when they lost. How have they not responded in Nigeria? The recent rccg pastors is a good example. Truth be told, you people only enjoy spiting your country just to settle political grievances. It's not good. All of you should have sense.

You that have sense when e reach your door step, you will understand the difference. I understand politics more than you do. I follow politics round the world and if you want to learn the difference between politics of ideology and politics of religion and tribalism, i can educate you
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by plaetton: 12:29am On Aug 04, 2019
mrMeen:

Lol.
After sleeping on his job of protecting people, it's now God's job to console the family of the victims?
Where was God before the gun man fired the first shot ?

Tomorrow, Pastors will be telling zombies to that God needs to be paid for the great work he is doing?

Just when will God be held accountable for all the easily preventable catastrophies he failed to prevent ?

Can some remind me once again why I need a God?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ogatboy(m): 12:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Sad day. May God comfort the victims. Me that was going to walmart everytime. I can imagine

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by tyup(m): 12:32am On Aug 04, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
shhhhh gun violence in America is far worse than boko Haram,herdsmen ,ritual e.t.c
Since shekau group surrendered , al barnawi boko Haram faction don't kill civilians like shekau. They only face Nigerian Army.and since bubu took charge in 2015 boko Haram killings civilians dropped drastically like 95% . The battle now is between barnawi (ISWAP) vs NIGERIAN ARMY.
Gun violence in America kills more than 100k Americans yearly.
America has the worst crime rate in the world.
According to statistics every 17 seconds a crime is being committed in America

100k? bros take it easy abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Kapeter(m): 12:33am On Aug 04, 2019
1x2x3:

oga, go and find a way to connect to U.S very well, same way youth die unnecessarily here from cult related wars is the same way they kill themselves unnecessarily in the U.S, the likes of nipsey husle, xxxtentacion were celebrities hence the reason you get to hear the news. The war between bloods and crips is a never ending one too. Buh i know all you want is to insult sha. God will help you and your likes.

8 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ogatboy(m): 12:33am On Aug 04, 2019
Basher8583:

See this slave with serious inferiority complex. Becos you see oyibo, then you conclude they responded well.
With all thier top notch security should the gunman had even succeeded in the first place.

Do you know how many more would have been killed if it was in Nigeria?? Truth is always bitter but learn to say it.

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by benjsniper33: 12:34am On Aug 04, 2019
SKhanmi:
Not surprised. Only the simple minded will not understand what's going on. Expect more until the underlying goal is complete.

Explain to me boss.. pls I want to know
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by muhua1: 12:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Mk12:
if it was your Nigeria, the suspect will still be moving around looking for his next victims

Because in Nigeria People like To Hides And help Criminals
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ogatboy(m): 12:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Kapeter:
oga, go and find a way to connect to U.S very well, same way youth die unnecessarily here from cult related wars is the same way they kill themselves unnecessarily in the U.S, the likes of nipsey husle, xxxtentacion were celebrities hence the reason you get to hear the news. The war between bloods and crips is a never ending one too. Buh i know all you want is to insult sha. God will help you and your likes.

But you really don't have a point. Because you cannot compare both situations. I think the problem with Nigerians is lack of exposure.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Koolking(m): 12:35am On Aug 04, 2019
ogatboy:

How many were killed in Nigeria where bearing arms is illegal??

In a country were arms are legal have only 249 killings, lets count how many killed in a country where arms are illegal.

While I condem the killing and also admit US has problem and are playing politics over arms control, I would still commend them for quick response

Forget Herdsmen propaganda and get your act right. Most of the killings in Nigeria are as a result of intercommunity feud. Land and border problems, Political sponsored banditry and assasinations, cultism. The governors in their respective states should be blamed. They dont care about you. What do they use the huge security votes allocated to them for? To import prostitutes? Selfishness, ethnicity, religion and greed are the bane of our problems.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Basher8583: 12:37am On Aug 04, 2019
ogatboy:

How many people are being killed in Nigeria?? Its killings go on everywhere. The government is responding not in Nigeria the government is sheilding the killers.

Its not about seeing oyibo, you should know that individuals possess guns in the US. Their intelligence have been able to prevent many attacks.

The problem is that you guys hide under the slave mentality calling instead of to admit the truth.

Guy you cannot tell me more that a country Ive lived in. I am a US citizen and I carry the blue passport so I understand them faaarrr better than you.
A white shooter is better shielded than a black or arab so whats the diference.
And besides no body is shielding any nonsense Fulani herdsmen.
I have said it over and over again...even though Im from the north, If you catch any fulani Herdsmen fvcking up give him the beating if his life. If he kills, kill him too and barbecue his cows.
Its easier for you to kill and barbecue a phone thief but you are scared of a man with cows.
If trully the fulani Herdsmen are guilty of this social media allegations then meet them with the necessary jungle justice else shut the fvck up and stop looking for who to blame for your problems

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Kapeter(m): 12:38am On Aug 04, 2019
plaetton:

Lol.
After sleeping on his job of protecting people, it's now God's job to console the family of the victims?
Where was God before the gun man fired the first shot ?

Tomorrow, Pastors will be telling zombies to that God needs to be paid for the great work he is doing?

Just when will God be held accountable for all the easily preventable catastrophies he failed to prevent ?

Can some remind me once again why I need a God?
undecided
it's obvious you are a bit ignorant. I'm not trying to defend God here because i'm not worthy but you need some little education. If you are a bit close or educated, you'd know that the world is what it is and God is who He is. And you'll know why He wasn't there to save them and how He could actually console them. In all, stop venting your frustration on someone you don't know at least. It's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by tyup(m): 12:38am On Aug 04, 2019
Basher8583:

See this slave with serious inferiority complex. Becos you see oyibo, then you conclude they responded well.

shut up baba if it were in Nigeria he'd probably have almost finished killing everyone at the mall

plus he used a semi automatic rifle which fires as many rounds as possible in just a minute so what the heck are you talking about undecided

pls always apply sense when talking and don't angry me sad
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Basher8583: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2019
ogatboy:

Do you know how many more would have been killed if it was in Nigeria?? Truth is always bitter but learn to say it.
Still suffering from this same inferiority complex. Haas this black skin is a bitch

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Hangulsaram: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2019
Basher8583:

I dont get you. Is it like you were at the epicentre of the violence and you did not see police or soilder or you are as usual basing your assumptions on the same social media designed for fish brains like yours.
How many Fulani helsmen has been arrested, ever seen a rapid squad at the seen of the incident at least 30minutes after the incident? Aristotle brain.
I’m not going to descend so low to insult u like u did.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by timesup234: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2019
America is a shithole. Nigeria is a trillion times better than America

4 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Kapeter(m): 12:40am On Aug 04, 2019
ogatboy:

But you really don't have a point. Because you cannot compare both situations. I think the problem with Nigerians is lack of exposure.
well, i think the problem with some Nigerians is inferiority complex.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Amuocha: 12:42am On Aug 04, 2019
Fulani herdsmen
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ORIENTATION101: 12:43am On Aug 04, 2019
tyup:

100k? bros take it easy abeg undecided
bro every govt of this world will always play down figure of casualties just to cover up for their lapses. when govt tells u casualties figures just double the figures to get the actual fact. 2017 figures was 40k according to new York times. Last year it was 33k https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/18/us/gun-deaths.html
American govt always clamp down on crime scene videos except the ones that goes viral .unlike Nigeria where likes of instablog, Linda ikeji e.t.c will be upload shit about Nigeria everyday. You can't do that in Europe or America. That's why they re quick to disown any dual citizen when they commit crime.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks / Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.