Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) (72203 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Synagogue Bleacher Collapses Near Jerusalem, 2 Killed, Over 167 Injured / Shocking Photos From Guatemala Volcanic Eruption That Killed Over 60(Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:43am On Aug 04, 2019
RisMas:
Saner Clime, We Need Sowore In America to Lead The Revolution, Trump is incompetent undecided

I can't believe someone would say this..

Do you know that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world..

The dude just want to help you... Stop public office holders from sending their kids abroad to study
From seeking medical treatment abroad..
Let's fix Nigeria ...

Let's demand real changes...

The problem in America is lack of gun control laws.. Any psycho and walk into a gun shop and buy one..

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by gnykelly(m): 2:51am On Aug 04, 2019
ogatboy:

But he has given the US the best economy any country can ever have. The guy may have his bad side but he has done well for the economy

Done well for the economy? grin � are you a joker

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 04, 2019
Ugosample:

Do you know how many people get killed in Nigeria every day?

Boko haram alone has killed over 30,000
when you are ritual killings, armed robberies, cult killings and clashes, etc
how can I forget Fulank herdsmen...
you know that NiggerArea is not as safe as it should be

And you know what's worse?

The shithole does not even keep statistics to track these things

so STHU

So I did the mass and if boko kills 30k every day, then our population should decrease drastically or remain the same but that's not the case, care to explain why?

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Rizstar: 2:54am On Aug 04, 2019
kophschmerzenii:
The White Nationalists are the biggest terrorist group in this country, they shoot public places with reckless abandon, yet Drumpf and his white supremacists DOJ will not designate them as a terrorist group.

They are busy going after Antifa and other black power organizations, went through this latest loser Twitter feed. He's an avid Donald Trump maganut reweeting all his hate speeches and those of Richard Spencer and David Duke.

The white nationalist in the white house is giving all these ugly soul the gusto to manifest their hate.

Forget stories.
2020 election is around the corner. After the elections, the shootings will die down
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by gnykelly(m): 2:57am On Aug 04, 2019
plaetton:

Lol.
After sleeping on his job of protecting people, it's now God's job to console the family of the victims?
Where was God before the gun man fired the first shot ?

Tomorrow, Pastors will be telling zombies to that God needs to be paid for the great work he is doing?

Just when will God be held accountable for all the easily preventable catastrophies he failed to prevent ?

Can some remind me once again why I need a God?
undecided

@your last statement... You are free to bask in your own ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ogatboy(m): 3:01am On Aug 04, 2019
mimimile93:
mention me on a post u made, blaming Trump and insulting him just as u do to pmb

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by pinkygurl(f): 3:02am On Aug 04, 2019
obafemee80:
America And Mass shootings...

The Gun Violence Archive says there have been 32,387 total shooting incidents so far in 2019 as of Wednesday, resulting in 8,533 deaths and 16,945 injuries--- And typical Nigerians will be shouting America is a safer country...
shocked
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ogatboy(m): 3:02am On Aug 04, 2019
gnykelly:

Done well for the economy? grin � are you a joker

Lowest employment rate in last 50 years. Stable economy with no inflation.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by davillian(m): 3:13am On Aug 04, 2019
mrMeen:
May God console the family of the victims.

terrible news everywhere.

It is time for the US to really modify it's gun laws, because as it is every psychopath depressed and mentally insane individual can get his hands on the latest guns and the results are what we see here.

Wonder what will prompt a person to just wake up one day and decide to just spray bullets on live human beings.

Same thing that will make someone go and buy sniper mix with coke and drink.
Its same thing that will make someone go and buy a gun load it goto a public place kill as many people and then kills him self.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by mysteryman2014: 3:22am On Aug 04, 2019
obafemee80:

The Gun Violence Archive says there have been 32,387 total shooting incidents so far in 2019 as of Wednesday, resulting in 8,533 deaths and 16,945 injuries--- And typical Nigerians will be shouting America is a safer country...

Compare Apple for Apple, if what obtains in America obtains then Naija would have ceased to exist.

There is always conscious efforts to apprehend criminals, but here crimes are committed with impunity.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by mysteryman2014: 3:24am On Aug 04, 2019
otipoju:
One day these NRA people go get sense.
Dem value money over life.

That is problem, very powerful lobby in the Senate and house of rep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by tete7000(m): 3:24am On Aug 04, 2019
nicerod:
Gun shot everyday in America that my people are dying to go to is not safe anymore .

No where is safe sef

It is safe under the shadow of most high God (Ps.91).
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by mysteryman2014: 3:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Topmaike007:
and who told you that the person responsible for this one won't do another, you guys should try and appreciate your country...

Everyday bad mouthing your country..

Tell me just ONE thing to like about this kuntry
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by t2luv1: 3:31am On Aug 04, 2019
TSRC:
The right to bear arms is no longer sane.
It used to be sane in the 18th century when Washington, Owens, and co were fighting for the independence of the colonies from the British crown.

But I don't think any foreign power would be insane enough to invade America today.

Scrap that law.

Just because an insane person shoot at people does that mean I have to lose my second amendment right to carry gun. I have been a gun owner since 1999 and I have yet to commit murder or try to kill anyone. Guns dont kill people. People use gun to kill. One of the main reason I refuse to come to Nigeria is because of my inability to carry my gun to protect myself. Carrying gun is right written into the constitution. Going out my house and getting on a freeway without a gun in my car is an idea that has never crossed my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by davillian(m): 3:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Koolking:
Yet some lost brain people call Nigeria a shithole while USA is peehole with sane people.

Just imagine, 22 people gunned down unprovoked. Last year, a man from his hotel room gunned down over 50 in a concert gathering for no reasons whatsoever.

Nigerians lack love for their country. Every country has her problems but patriotic citizens make her stand tall.
If half the amount of guns in us citizen possession is in Nigeria.
You know what would have happen.

Wake up to the real fact.
In Nigeria everything can kill you.
From the air you breath to the water you drink.
Bad roads, fake drugs,robbers,lack of medical facilities,
Expired food,BH,every service man holding a riffle,building with out approvals, cultist,bad vehicles with faulty brakes,government policies, hunger,village people,
The list is endless.
Allow guns in Nigeria and the country will become a war zone.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by babzo(m): 3:33am On Aug 04, 2019
Ugosample:

or a mass murderer like Kabiru Sokoto broken out of jail and miraculously was found in the house of a sitting senator who by the way is still a senator today

Or the way NURTW thugs were given licence to cause mayhem during elections under the supervision of......

guess who?

the police undecided

So that guy should just keep his piece
this is not how to run a country

You are too much!!!!!
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by t2luv1: 3:41am On Aug 04, 2019
timesup234:
There are more crime taking place in New York than the whole of Africa. America is a crime infested poohole

Until armed robbers start coming into ones home in US and kill like they do in Nigeria I take my chances with crime in US. Most crimes committed are by people that know each other.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 3:45am On Aug 04, 2019
You this brainwashed clown must be sleep-reading my post. Everyone already knows the shooter is white but the white nationalist thing is in your deranged mind only.

You still haven't refuted my claim that the shooter is a patsy used by ds to muffle the dclass week starting on Monday and also to boost their anti gun law. Go back and read my post again and separate what I said from the post I said Anon dropped on Friday, also, stop diving head first in comments that are bigger than you.

You need to go and learn the meaning of conspiracy and evidence first before saying another word because there have been so many evidences upon evidences staring you in the face but the universe you liberals are in is totally out of touch with reality. Democrats are so delusional, they went to court on Russia collusion without evidence and lost this weekend even by a judge appointed by Bill Clinton. Infact, he threw the case out and warned them never to bring a case to his court without evidence.
linearity:

The El Paso suspect’s manifesto have been found, guess what? He is a White Nationalist who hate immigrants wants to build the Wall and also a Trumpist.

He is no ISIS, he was not flown into the border and didn’t come with any caravan.... he is a home bred white US citizen by birth terrorist. His name is Patrick Crusius, the name doesn’t sound Mexico or Middle Eastern to me and he live in Allen TX, must have driven more than 600 miles or flown to this small border town...he didn’t come across the border....if only we can move the border wall to Allen, Tx maybe we would have had a chance to stop him.

I know facts don’t matter to your cooked conspiracy theories and you guys have zero prove, zero evidence and no incident had occurred in the US to back your conspiracies, yet you guys keep fanning them out each day.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by t2luv1: 3:46am On Aug 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

I can't believe someone would say this..

Do you know that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world..

The dude just want to help you... Stop public office holders from sending their kids abroad to study
From seeking medical treatment abroad..
Let's fix Nigeria ...

Let's demand real changes...

The problem in America is lack of gun control laws.. Any psycho and walk into a gun shop and buy one..

C' mon man that ain't true. do you know you have to go through a strict background check before you can but a firearm in US.

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Koolking(m): 3:46am On Aug 04, 2019
davillian:

If half the amount of guns in us citizen possession is in Nigeria.
You know what would have happen.

Wake up to the real fact.
In Nigeria everything can kill you.
From the air you breath to the water you drink.
Bad roads, fake drugs,robbers,lack of medical facilities,
Expired food,BH,every service man holding a riffle,building with out approvals, cultist,bad vehicles with faulty brakes,government policies, hunger,village people,
The list is endless.
Allow guns in Nigeria and the country will become a war zone.

Cliche
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by kophschmerzenii: 3:51am On Aug 04, 2019
wowcatty:
You this brainwashed clown must be sleep-reading my post. Everyone already knows the shooter is white but the white nationalist thing is in your deranged mind only.

You still haven't refuted my claim that the shooter is a patsy used by ds to muffle the dclass week starting on Monday and also to boost their anti gun law. Go back and read my post again and separate what I said from the post I said Anon dropped on frfiday.

You are insane!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Okwuazi26(m): 3:54am On Aug 04, 2019
So painful.nowhere is safe again ooo angry Rip to the dead and quick recovery to the wounded.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by baratech: 4:05am On Aug 04, 2019
gurunlocker:
21 year old male OR 21 year old WHITE male?

Don't mind them.. If shooter is black... They will stress it well... '21 year old African American male'

4 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 4:06am On Aug 04, 2019
Another raving lunatic on the loose. Go get help for your mad-self first, dumb bozo!
kophschmerzenii:

You are insane!!!
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 04, 2019
Koolking:

What do you call prompt reaction? 22 people lost their lives.

You are looking for a way to bad mouth your country as usual. Go ahead

How can I bad mouth some thing that is already bad. Keep pampering the wound while it eats you skin deep.
22 people lost their lives I know but the president was quick to throw his support, what do we have here, a group of herders kill steal and destroy and your dullard of a father cum leader is still keeping mute. Please don't mention me again.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 04, 2019
Guestlander:

Cares indeed. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

May be you should use your proverb, you need it now.
And in this case, yes the grass is greener.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 04, 2019
Firearms can be transferred, and unfortunately [or fortunately for those possessing them], in Texas, a background check is not required prior to the transfer of a firearm between unlicensed individuals. These transfers are not regulated either.

t2luv1:
[/b]

C' mon man that ain't true. do you know you have to go through a strict background check before you can but a firearm in US.

3 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by baratech: 4:09am On Aug 04, 2019
t2luv1:
[/b]

If you're white... No background check... Just be 18+

But it varies from states tho
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 4:10am On Aug 04, 2019
And by democrats owned mainstream media.
baratech:

Don't mind them.. If shooter is black... They will stress it well... '21 year old African American male'
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by planetx: 4:13am On Aug 04, 2019
obafemee80:

America is actually a safer country, you can travel from coast to coast at 12 midnight without fear of kidnappers or armed robbers.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 4:24am On Aug 04, 2019
Thanks for bringing this up. Switzerland requires their citizens to carry arms. Also, the areas of the US with more guns are the safest. Georgia for example, have had several attempts that the shooter was killed before he could kill a single person because a lot of people have guns, but the FAKE NEWS media won't report it because it's not going to play into their naratives. They want to confiscate guns from innocent americans so they will be a sitting duck, criminals will always have guns no matter what.

slyfoxxjoe:
Switzerland has the most guns per capita of all countries in the world. I’ve lived there, half the men are current or ex military personnel and you hardly see a single household without at least one gun. Why do they not have these many mass shootings? It’s not a gun problem. The root causes are deeper than you think.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by hermesprogidy(m): 4:27am On Aug 04, 2019
Dumbass Nigerians everywhere. Let's speak the truth, America is a glorified shithole. Trump is a stark racist, who has given a voice to white nationalists. El paso used to be a peaceful border town until Trump showed up with his racist rhetoric. Expect more mass shootings.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks / Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.