Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) (109311 Views)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Eeica2020: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Moment Nigerian flag was pulled down from the Nigerian High Commission in the UK as older Nigerians join the protest against police brutality.

Watch The Moment Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPAAidwaS0U

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
I'd rather die on top Toto than to die for Nigeria.

UnaToto

407 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by madridguy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is not enough. Cancel every Nigeria politicians visa and send their children back to Nigeria.

844 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by godforus(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Being a Nigerian is a mockery.

221 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Freestainworld(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
can't die for a shit hoe of a country called Nigeria.

37 Likes

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by SadiqBabaSani: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rhis is totally uncalled for

6 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by naijakissleave(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
#BuhariMustGo

Since he cannot sack those service chiefs. I even learnt that dumb Bubu is out of the country. Someone should help us confirm where this idiot is ?

201 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Racoon(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
So sad! No symbol of our national life should makes sense to any average Nigerian @ present because the govt have simply killed its citizens long enough.Just wondering what the past HOS & presidents are telling this present one.

So the UK should deport the families of all politicians implicated in bastardizing this nation.In fact, the former "Union Jack" needs to be rehoisted as the British needs to recolonize Nigeria to undo the damage they have wreck.Democracy is useless to us.

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
This is not enough. Cancel every Nigeria politicians visa and send their children back to Nigeria.
That sick Mamman Daura in the UK hospital should be deported ASAP.

Let the UK revoke all the academic certificates awarded to Buhari’s children.

Buhari’s health documents in the UK should be burnt and should not be granted access to the country for any health facility again

278 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by pennywys(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria is a shameless nation they dont deserve to put their blood stained flag in the UK

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Jack500: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:

God bless you. No politicians families and children is allowed to travel out again

231 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Please deport back all our yeye leaders in your backyard and their children too.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by GolDRoger: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
angry
sometimes am begining to wonder if what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said long time ago is actually true. About buhari being dead and an imposter covering for him.
Coz i cant fathom how these crisis will be going On in a country and the number one citizen kept quiet. Forget about the pre-recorded videos and others aids speaking On his behalf.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by fergie001: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
Very Simple.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by DropsMic(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
Okay
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Godpikin4real(f): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
For many days, I watched the protests. I followed with keen interest on the streets of Twitter and IG. I felt so much hope in my heart that change is finally about to come to Nigeria.

Then this....

My nation's army fired live bullets into groups of peaceful protesters whose crime was simply asking for change. People seeking an end to the mindless killing of their brothers, sisters, children and friends by the dreaded SARS.

What is the value of a Nigerian life?

In a democracy, our own government treats our requests like the ranting of a recalcitrant child. How can the penalty for breaching a curfew be the death penalty

My heart bleeds, I am angry! I feel helpless and shocked!

Which way, Nigeria? God, please help my country. We are tired!!!

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by bewla(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
No STONE should be left on turn

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
smiley

the fall of Nigeria

Nigeria as a country does not exist any longer

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Golan007: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
All these children.

grin
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Lovelies1: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
People understand this keep your difference aside, score this goal now or never

Not Biafra
Not oduduwa republic
Not niger Delta
Not middle west

Pull yourself out from the north

One South Nigeria republic
Under One God

Don't let opportunity pass you by
Now or never

South Nigeria republic

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
The fall of a flag is a fall of a Nation angry

We should be getting ready for another colonization then,,, slavery stuff angry

If China no hold me, too, for the debt grin, I would like to have Arnold Schwarzenegger as my slave master. China has no better name I can adopt cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by NigeriaBam: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Chaii

2 Likes

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by newharddrives(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by puretayo(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
And so shall it be!
UnaToto:
I'd rather die on top Toto than to die for Nigeria.

UnaToto

7 Likes

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
naijakissleave:
#BuhariMustGo

Since he cannot sack those service chiefs. I even learnt that dumb Bubu is out of the country. Someone should help us confirm where this idiot is ?

My brother, if you no fit wait until 2023, then we, his supporters, and the majority, go clamor for 3rd term for Buhari.. Make we see who get power pass for this country, between you enemies of Nigeria and the patriots, who are the majority. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dividing for peace is what we need

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by PHIPEX(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari has failed twice as president. What sort of a president hides inside a room while the country is in crises.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by jomagibs: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Our blood don hot

13 Likes

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by like1: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
HOW TINUBU WAS PLAYED

Tinubu is smart Tinubu is smart!!! but the Northern cabals have played him. Because of greed and desperation of 2023, hence he wants to be in the good book of the Cabals and he was used against his own people who have been ever loyal to him.

No Northern leader will ever allow to switch of CCTV and lights so that the military can quietly and successfully shoot their people protesting, especially when he is fully aware such actions can be traced back to him.

They understand that they should also be in the good books of the streets, as the streets make politicians in our clan.

Now, the streets of Lagos believe Tinubu planned and executed the shooting, and it will be almost impossible to convince them otherwise.

Tinubu needs serious image cleaning at this time.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Oxtonguy: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
angry Turn the white to red
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Muftimenk: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Op Is others not older

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) / Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.