Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) (48579 Views)

Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) / Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by topeorekoy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
Saturday, 3 November 2012

Below are pictures of the remains of four men who allegedly went to rob last night but were caught. They were burnt alive in Vono Street, Mushin this morning.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-rMuCFqF55d0/UJU3bZJCQ0I/AAAAAAAAVRU/X3L8sOGH4qI/s640/JUJ.jpg[/img]

See more pictures of the burnt robbers

http://topeorekoya..com/2012/11/photos-of-armed-robbers-who-were-burnt.html
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by manny4life(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
This is barbaric... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
Boys are not smiling.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by adaemetu(f): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
undecidedAnd we say we don't know the cause of our problems? SMH

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by onatisi(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
igboro ti daru

3 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
Maybe they deserve to die in such a manner, maybe not...

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
Nigerians need deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by soma042(m): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
mgbati on it again savage region,
70% agbero's. What do one espect

4 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
I never knew we had another Aluu community in mushin.Am sure the police were nowhere to be found again or maybe they were involved in the killings. What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Lordave: 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
manny4life: This is barbaric... angry angry angry angry angry
na your type dey give armed robbers hope.

17 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by babarazy: 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
mushin four

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by ojochidem(m): 12:00am On Nov 04, 2012
Even after the ALUU saga, people were still burnt alive? Nigeria!!!!!! shocked cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by DollyParton1(f): 12:01am On Nov 04, 2012
I thought the #ALUU4 would have taught us something.... apparently it dint

3 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by ztar(m): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2012
naija we hail thee....d other time everybody was shouting aluu as if jungle justice was alien to us..now dis is mushin...

3 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by manny4life(m): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2012
Lordave: na your type dey give armed robbers hope.

Yes, I give everyone the benefit of hope. There are different ways of for capital punishment, I'm a strong proponent for the death penalty if it comes down to it, BUT burning human alive is simply BARBARIC.

19 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Osama10(m): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2012
What a pity.

Jungle justice is as a result of a failed system.

4 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by obongGODAkpan(m): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2012
Y not say even after Aluu people still dey rob, if i catch any body na jungle matter period

6 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by AMvanquish: 12:03am On Nov 04, 2012
mushin! that area is straight up gangsta
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by ashson: 12:03am On Nov 04, 2012
if it was sharia law that was applied on them u ppl wl start shouting with accusations. now wat wl u all say about this unhuman act?

8 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by seedord247(m): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2012
Where you guys not here when someone posted how he was robbed in lekki and police didnt do anything about it till today.... The police even request money from him to bail his car....

So dont blame the mushin community.... Thats their best security measure...

18 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by unipol(m): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2012
they deserve to die if they are truely armed rubbers. but where is the video clip. the creidibility of this story will only depend on the video clip and don't tell me in this modern time of camera phones no video was recorded.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 04, 2012
berem: I never knew we had another Aluu community in mushin.Am sure the police were nowhere to be found again or maybe they were involved in the killings. What a shame!
The Aluu mentality exists everywhere in Nigeria; Aluu, Onitsha, Lagos, Warri etc. I just thought that people would have learnt from the Aluu incident, apparently not.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Leemak: 12:06am On Nov 04, 2012
wages of sin......dis act keeps on repeating itself because people have lost faith in d police and judiciary systems.

16 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 04, 2012
Why would somebody post such gruesome or horrific images here is beyond? They make my spine shivers!

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 04, 2012
Dis is a very mad country!
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by fluffybaby(f): 12:07am On Nov 04, 2012
If they were caught as armed robbers, then Good for them. If na pick pocket then not good. See those armed robbers who invade homes at night when you are sleeping ehn? Me don't mind if they roast them ten times and feed them to dogs. I have seen first hand what those heartless souls can do. And its the wicked rappping ones that die this way. God o juju o everything in life hates when a woman is rappPed and when lives are taken so karma is good when such VIP treatments are given to them.

9 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Emmandus(m): 12:08am On Nov 04, 2012
I do not concur to the type of treatment meted out to this Armed robbers! It's a horrific and dehumanizing experience,a tragic sight whatsoever it just brings to mind another ALUU community experience.. it's against all civility ,Shooting them in the legs could have been even close to it...

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 04, 2012
i was in that area ystday and never saw anything. jungle justice is bad no matter the crime committed. with the way things aregoing on now, even a joke ' olo ole' 'thief thief' can get some burnt to death in our today society.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Panter215: 12:10am On Nov 04, 2012
Until the police sits up and trust returns this will not stop.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by yah1(m): 12:10am On Nov 04, 2012
THIS POST SHALL BE HIDDEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting / 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.