Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) (83192 Views)

Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend / Mopol Officer Shoots Man Dead During LG Election In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Prostitute Fights Man Who Gave Her N3k Instead Of The Agreed N5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mopol go servix his gun...
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
all dis military men self no get shame sad
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
dat man must be a stupid Arsenal fan grin
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
hmm dis military men lyk enjoyment o grin
#IYKWIM
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Some officers no get shame at all.

Look at the dirty girl wey the useless go poke?

How im go even take kiss the girl like say im wan kiss am before and during the activity?

Some men sef.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Amadaz(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
naijadrivablog:
"Ufo du umuwanyi na agba ash*wo, obulu ife fa ji eli ife"
eww chim eeh eeh.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Csfitness(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
Collect your money complete joor. Staff nuh dey for Toto work
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Shimran(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
oka4ugoo:
First the Headline:

Police officer knack finish and refused to pay the Ashawo because according to him the knacking was illegal, unlawful and thus unenforceable.

On the other hand

An Ashawo has arrested a police officer for obtaining by false pretence.

Details after the commercials
welcome back from the the break, the news continue:
as the disputes is full of illegal, unlawful and unenforceable knacking without payment moreover, one of the disputant is ashawo while the other one a law enforcement agent, it has resulted into public disgrace.
Meet you later tonight

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
What a disgrace
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Shimran:

welcome back from the the break, the news continue:
as the disputes is full of illegal, unlawful and unenforceable knacking without payment moreover, one of the disputant is ashawo while the other one a law enforcement agent, it has resulted into public disgrace.
Meet you later tonight

grin grin grin grin
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by spencekat(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
Zionista:
The moment a girl sees your unclothedness, you two have become agemates.
Exactly my take.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Unconquerable: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
I feel sorry for some of these girls. Sometimes the pressures of life make people do what they wouldn't have done normally.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by gidoskiaustino(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
I hate disgrace in my life
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

He wants to claim staff on top person pussssy! Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Halo22: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wetin be the police officer's name? We really want to refer him to NCAN.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
gabazin080:
this lady will soon be murdered especially as the mopol face is clearly seen in the pictures and may eventually be dismissed.

I just hope nothing happens to the hustling lady
I KNOW THE OFFICER... I WORK AT DAGOTE REFINERY
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Impactever(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
naijadrivablog:
"Ufo du umuwanyi na agba ash*wo, obulu ife fa ji eli ife"

hahahaha ....Umu Obiligbo Singers are 100 % correct ....

onye na way ya ......

over 80% of Umu nwanyi bi na Lekki, Lagos na agba ajo -ashawo .....Obu Ife fa ji eli Ife

....hahahaha
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Stevo35: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
That ashawo dey learn work' because normally Na money for hand back for ground.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by cbliss(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Olalan:
So shameful for both the man and the lady.........the man should be disciplined adequately cause prostitution still remains illegal in Nigeria as at today.
BTW how men lay with prostitutes puzzles me knowing that several guys lay with them.

Ode!!!

The one you call your gf and lay with do you know how many men have laid with her and still laying her

Mtchheewww

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
sad
cbliss:

Ode!!!

The one you call your gf and lay with do you know how many men have laid with her and still laying her

Mtchheewww
I tire my guy
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 12:03am On Aug 05, 2019
So you want to tell me youre the only wiping your girl,an average Nigerian girl/woman is a prostitute.
Olalan:
So shameful for both the man and the lady.........the man should be disciplined adequately cause prostitution still remains illegal in Nigeria as at today.
BTW how men lay with prostitutes puzzles me knowing that several guys lay with them.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Gkemz: 12:37am On Aug 05, 2019
Visiting a brothel to solicit for their services is very shameful while it's disgraceful bringing an olosho down to your doorpost. 7k he would have spent together with his wife/girlfriend and enjoy a mind blowing sex all through the night without any form of disgrace or creating a scene in the neighborhood.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 4:12am On Aug 05, 2019
Why posting this trash here

Can’t you save your data for something meaningful
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by golddust6000(m): 4:50am On Aug 05, 2019
Products of burst condom.
Dannys85:

Who be this one na.Have you eating today? Thunder � you there.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by lazarusokafor90(m): 5:46am On Aug 05, 2019
11doubledee:
You mean? Collect haa... f and say no to prostitution. grin grin grin
Contradiction of the highest level
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 5:52am On Aug 05, 2019
Is so shameful, this 1 na sombodys husband, someone's father too, they will see this or they have seen it already, co workers have seen this, neighbours and us that are far away. Oloshos, do u believe u will die and meet God? Do u know God will punish all of u for not preserving it dignity? There is no point in time that in God face adultery accepted or even in d constitution. May God punish all oloshos in the pit of he'll fire immediately they die. Amen
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Jaysas1(m): 5:57am On Aug 05, 2019
How can u even agree to pay dis skinny,dirty,hungry looking bitch 7k for a nyt....I bet d guy was drunk DAT nyt..so wen he woke up dis monin & saw wat he slept wit...he just tot to himself dat she deserves notin
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Nuklex(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2019
Konji na bastard
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2019
Olalan:

Shame ke? Ashawo dey shame?
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by adecz: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi the Offisa think say
na government tohtoh?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Too shameless.... & he is
probably married with 3 children..!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body / Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.