Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. (942 Views)

In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most / Photos Of A 7-year-old Boy Who Got Popular For Having Six Packs / Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by Goldensword: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
There is this common mentality in this part of the world, that when it come to relationship game, that money answereth all thing, there is one popular comment from one popular monniker, that said with money you can date a daughter and her mother and both will be cool with it, how true is this.
My own personal experience seem to contradict such assumption, right now i only have six packs and no car yet, but funny enough, ladies with cars beg for my number, ladies with cars showers me with assorted gifts.
Please what do ladies find most attractive in a man, MONEY OR GOOD LOOKING

1 Like

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by Pat081: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Goldensword:
There is this common mentality in this part of the world, that when it come to relationship game, that money answereth all thing, there is one popular comment from one popular monniker, that said with money you can date a daughter and her mother and both will be cool with it, how true is this.
My own personal experience seem to contradict such assumption, right now i only have six packs and no car yet, but funny enough, ladies with cars beg for my number, ladies with cars showers me with assorted gifts.
Please what do ladies find most attractive in a man, MONEY OR GOOD LOOKING

Maybe they see that u have good future or they re using ur future, is better for you to use ur brain now b4 is too late and money answers all things not good looking

1 Like

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by Goldensword: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pat081:
Maybe they see that u have good future or they re using ur future, is better for you to use ur brain now b4 is too late and money answers all things not good looking
how true could this be, as for having a good future, i know my future is very bright, but using my future i doubt because most of them don't even know me to well, because i always mystify my identity. I think my good looking is the attracting force here.

3 Likes

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by Afamsi: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Guy stop confusing yourself. You can be handsome and never be wealthy, but you can never be wealthy and not be handsome.

If you know, you know. Think am lying ask Ned Nwoko or Adams Oshiomhole.

3 Likes

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by Pat081: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Goldensword:

how true could this be, as for having a good future, i know my future is very bright, but using my future i doubt because most of them don't even know me to well, because i always mystify my identity. I think my good looking is the attracting force here.
i know but we are all in a world that we all have to use our brains to think not wot is between our legs bros

1 Like

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by donbachi(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
Why are u making it look like guys with six packs dont have cars.

1 Like

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by Pat081: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Afamsi:
Guy stop confusing yourself. You can be handsome and never be wealthy, but you can never be wealthy and not be handsome. If you know, you know. Think am lying ask Ned Nwoko or Adams Oshiomhole.
ask Obasanjo or uncle Bola of Lagos state and the governor of Edo state too they we tell you more

1 Like

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
They actually want six carpacks

2 Likes

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by Goldensword: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
donbachi:
Why are u making it look like guys with six packs dont have cars.

read my post again, this is about myself, i said that for now i have no car yet, not necessarily that i will not buy car tomorrow if the money come

2 Likes

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by Goldensword: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
Afamsi:
Guy stop confusing yourself. You can be handsome and never be wealthy, but you can never be wealthy and not be handsome. If you know, you know .
Think am lying ask Ned Nwoko or Adams Oshiomhole.

Geee i'm not a poor dude, but i don't flex my wealth before them, but still these daughter's of Eve won't let me leave in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by Goldensword: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pat081:
ask Obasanjo or uncle Bola of Lagos state and the governor of Edo state too they we tell you more
trust me if those dudes can be honest enough, they will tell you that their life were boring and one hell, when they were still poor, especially BAT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by Afamsi: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=Goldensword post=80942660][/quote] Do you know I can sue you for editing my comment without my approval. This is a criminal offense you know. Alternatively if I catch you, you go know say no be only you get six packs.
Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by LarryBee1k: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by bsquare12(f): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
Why your village Girlfriend is not better than your "swaggi" Girlfriend

The major reasons behind, most men seem to prefer village girls is the assumption that girls from the village have been taught how to take care of their husbands and households.

Must men believe that village women are respectful, humble and kind, caring. Moreover, village girls make good wives as long as they continue living in the village. The moment they are exposed to city life, that’s when trouble starts. Your rural girlfriend will change drastically very soon after you bring her to the city. She will aspire to become like the urban girls spotting brazilian hair and six inch heels in town.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/08/why-your-village-girlfriend-is-not-than-your-swaggi-girlfriend.html?m=1

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by Goldensword: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Afamsi:
Do you know I can sue you for editing my comment without my approval. This is a criminal offense you know. Alternatively if I catch you, you go know say no be only you get six packs.

Sorry Geee it's wasn't intentional, i have modify the post. Chills biko today is Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by Goldensword: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
LarryBee1k:
If you don't have resources. Your physical attributes won't help. You.
The money is there but I don't flex it much before them, because I'm a post graduate student but they no still allow me rest

1 Like

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by Afamsi: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
Goldensword:

Sorry Geee it's wasn't intentional, i have modify the post. Chills biko today is Sunday.
one love

2 Likes

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by Goldensword: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
We need contributions from women as well, we need to know what they prefer from us.

1 Like

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. by Skepticus: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
Goldensword:
We need contributions from women as well, we need to know what they prefer from us.

What you'll get from women will be littered with bullshît for the most part.

(1) (Reply)

I Betrayed My Fiance -most Of It Was My Fault:please Advise Me! / Have You Ever Slept With Your Partner's Brother Or Sister? / Bringing Back This Legendary Twerk Clip That Broke The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.