Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners (25618 Views)

Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy / Wike’s Group Pulls Out Of Atiku’s Campaign / FG Says Action Against Twitter Is Temporal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by rhythyson: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2019
donprinyo:
yoruba,its like u r own ur own

Sowore is not Yoruba na Ilaje AKA Ijaw
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by ThePreachersSon: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2019
What would foreigners gain from destabilizing Nigeria?

They are just like their cows, cowards!
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2019
grin grin cheesy

Lolzzzzzz

I pulled out even before the revolution started.

I don't like interfering in oodua businesses.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Bizibi(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2019
BUGOFF:
Ethnic sentiments showing itself. Does it mean the people up north are experiencing a different government from the rest of us?
they are far worse and they are not bothered because the president is from there.

3 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Henry1006(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2019
Bashir terrorist parasite! The day the south westerners are ready this useless country will go down and hunger go kill Una for desert. Wicked backward set of humans tueh!

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I said it before.
I'd say it again.
Sowore can't fool all of us, at least not NwaAmaikpe and my wise Igbo bethren.

We Igbos will never endorse the useless insincere revolution.
Would he have revolted if Amaechi succeeded in getting him a ministerial job?

History is repeating itself
Yele Sowore is a modern day Tai Solarin.
Self-serving insincere stomach-activist.

And so I hold.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Lionsbet: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2019
bashir1451:

Small Python will dance in your neighborhood and you wee disappear like NEPA Light.

First of all i'm pro biafra but brought up in the west. I live in the west. If i was in the East, i would be willing to die for the actualization of the Biafra dream.

So STFU!

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Glycosunde: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Was anyone waiting for d north to support this protest before when their brothers r d ones in power n they r been given all d largess of d country. Religion n tribal sentiments have really done a good job on us as a people
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2019
trevormide:
Naija sef. Look I'm yoruba. Don't get it twisted.

In Nigeria, when the north are fingered in crime, they blame foreigners. E.g herdmens from Libya.

When South west are fingered in crime, they also blame foreigners.

But when Igbos are fingered in crime, oh yes yes it is the Igbos definitely. Lol. I wonder why they victimize that region.

Ooohhhh

What a Daniel u are.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by tstx(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2019
netpro:
The Sowore protest has the depiction of CIA clandestine operation written all over it.

This is not new for the United States. They have done it in Libya, Zimbabwe, Egypt, Germany, USSR, Syria, Venezuela, Iraq, Afghanistan and many other countries.

Through the CIA, they instigate an uprising through locals, destabilise the nation, come in as saviours, make profit, steal their resources and leave it worse than it was.

It is better
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by AnanseK(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2019
BUGOFF:
Ethnic sentiments showing itself. Does it mean the people up north are experiencing a different government from the rest of us?

No. But the call for revolution is suspect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by netpro(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2019
Bizibi:
abeg keep quiet,all these APC sycophants here....

A failed politician like Sowore cannot resort to violence as a consolation. He is getting too desperate. It is pathetic.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Allee90: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2019
We Almajiris are contented with any hardship in the land and we say NO to any protest. We can't have our own in the mantle of leadership and expect us to join any useless campaign to discredit him. And we are ever ready to spy for the security agencies to crush this Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2019
netpro:
The Sowore protest has the depiction of CIA clandestine operation written all over it.

This is not new for the United States. They have done it in Libya, Zimbabwe, Egypt, Germany, USSR, Syria, Venezuela, Iraq, Afghanistan and many other countries.

Through the CIA, they instigate an uprising through locals, destabilise the nation, come in as saviours, make profit, steal their resources and leave it worse than it was.

We are know that is not true sowore has always been an activist for good governance. He doesn’t need CIA backing to do this he’s never been a carward. So it was CIA who sponsored his election campaign too bah?

It’s not only CIA it’s KGB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by netpro(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2019
tstx:

It is better

Tell that to the people of Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan.

With China dropping money in Africa to fund infrastructures, United States is in panic. They don't mind burning down Nigeria just to get back at China.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Guest14(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2019
Allee90:
We Almajiris are contented with any hardship in the land and we say NO to any protest. We can't have our own in the mantle of leadership and expect us to join any useless campaign to discredit him. And we are ever ready to spy for the security agencies to crush this Nonsense!!!

What a fool!

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Naajjii: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2019
Lionsbet:
The northerners are the dumbest set of people on earth.

Lol.

We can't continue like this and thats a fact, i see an uprising in the near future.

The story of Nigeria will eventually turn out like that of Libya.

Mark my words!

It will start with me, we are taking fvcking arms against bad governance.
Look at this Nyamiri calling northerners bumb people. The same northerners decides for you the way forward in Nigeria. The same dumb people rule you over and over. Everyday you people cry of marginalisation by the north. Why can't you use your smartness to overcome the so called dumb people? In this situation who is dumb ?

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by James4bright(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2019
Idokojimmy:
How many people voted for Sowore when he contested the election?

How many Nigerians even voted in the elections?

When there’s call for violence, enemies of the country with their families abroad would be jumping up and down.

Get ur PVC, vote and defend ur votes. Elect leaders don’t sponsor or support violence

He talks about election like your shithole of a nation can hold a credible election. Buhari rigged his way in with coercion, troops were deployed to the south to cause havoc and turmoil, thugs thrived in the west, and in the north massive rigging was done.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Bizibi(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2019
netpro:

A failed politician like Sowore cannot resort to violence as a consolation. He is getting too desperate. It is pathetic.
look,I know you APC sycophants here.....I don't like sowore but I support any protest that will wake this government from its slumber.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Henry1006(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2019
Allee90:
Terrorists Alamagiri zombie aboki scum! One day we won't share same country with you goats anymore. South west wake up!
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by hotwax: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2019
netpro:

If truly CIA is involved, it will have gone beyond this stage. Or u don’t know the meaning of CIA

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by AnanseK(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2019
trevormide:
Naija sef. Look I'm yoruba. Don't get it twisted.
In Nigeria, when the north are fingered in crime, they blame foreigners. E.g herdmens from Libya.
When South west are fingered in crime, they also blame foreigners.
But when Igbos are fingered in crime, oh yes yes it is the Igbos definitely. Lol. I wonder why they victimize that region.

So you mean those five Igbo boys that broke into bureau de change in Dubai are actually Chinese or Jamaicans?
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by BabangidaHamza(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2019
netpro:

Neptro 3 fat rams for u to celebrate sallah..
I have been telling people that any form of terrorism, conspiracy, killings, and injustice was originated from CIA..
They make sure they peace doesn't reign in any developing country.. They introduce their form of Terrorism like Alqaida, Alshaabab, Isis, Jamat-El nasr, Taliban, Isil/Iswap because they sell weapons to the Countries fighting the insurgency and at the same time supply weapons to the terrorist in the Form of NGO's...
Osama Bin Laden was a product of CIA. They were after him and want him dead by all means just to cover their skeleton in the Cupboard

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2019
BUGOFF:
Can confirm. Not at all, maybe even worst.

They are just been stupid, I have given up on this calamity.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by enemyofprogress: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Not surprised. Una go suffer tire.

Abeg who get that abacha video that says "Nigerians una go suffer"
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by proprince(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2019
We supoort the revolution full time

The revolution here does not mean deadly protest or an act to remove the present govt.

We juat need a change in this country.

Everything is wrong with Nig.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by BUGOFF(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2019
SillyMods:

People like you who support Sowore should have voted him in the last election if you are indeed serious about a revolution.
grin
I hardly knew the man, then. His call to rise may sound rash but, does it negate the fact that this government has failed the high expectations of those who put them there?
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Omoslim26: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2019
Lionsbet:
The northerners are the dumbest set of people on earth.

Lol.

We can't continue like this and thats a fact, i see an uprising in the near future.

The story of Nigeria will eventually turn out like that of Libya.

Mark my words!

It will start with me, we are taking fvcking arms against bad governance.

if you are in the revolution gathering you wont be on nairaland ranting nd chest beating like a king gong
internet warrior spotted
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by ruthmadaki90: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2019
Sowore should have spent more time educating the public on the advantages of this his revolution. we dey watch the drama as e dey be sha.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by netpro(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2019
hotwax:

If truly CIA is involved, it will have gone beyond this stage. Or u don’t know the meaning of CIA

That is why the government is taking a very decisive action on this. Any collaborators will be dealt with as well.

Because Buhari is not kissing up to the US and Nigeria is in good terms with China, they were propping up Atiku. Even allowed him to visit US after years of banishing him.

Since all that has failed and Atiku is doing well at the tribunal, they have activated Sowore to start the process of destabilisation.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by oluxy(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2019
chiagozien:
Yoruba revolution

Yorubas says that northerns are their allies that the better south are their enemies,now their allies are not supporting them.

Is this how north will give them president come 2023.

What is this man saying?

Who is talking about Yoruba n the north.

The topic is revolution and tagged nationwide revolution. AMD not south west and northern revolution.

Go back and read again.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by IamCharles123: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2019
netpro:

Story, u think they are not stealing our resources already. They dont need to destabilize nigeria to steal our resources. Our politicians will give it to them for peanuts. all the haliburting, shell and chevron scandal u here in the news are ways they have been stealing our resources.

If cia was involved like 2 politicians for done die by now, they for don smuggle weapons enter this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Lagos VIS Headquarters Commissioned By Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / APGA Nominates Dr. Onyekachukwu Ibezim As Running Mate To Prof Chukwuma Soludo / Senate Spits Fire, Flays Nta-startimes’ ‘unfruitful’ Partnership Of 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.