Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners (25622 Views)

Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy / Wike’s Group Pulls Out Of Atiku’s Campaign / FG Says Action Against Twitter Is Temporal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by chloride6: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lionsbet:

Olodo, yoruba illiterate. WE "rejects"

Arent you suppose to represent a brand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Lionsbet: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
chloride6:

Arent you suppose to represent a brand.

So what?
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by RealOne042: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Shey una don see the people wey dey drag this country back?

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Naajjii: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lionsbet:

I'm done with you. Zero intelligence!
Ha ha . Running away after defeat. The same way we defeated you back in the 60s. grin
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by gaddafe(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
netpro:
The Sowore protest has the depiction of CIA clandestine operation written all over it.

This is not new for the United States. They have done it in Libya, Zimbabwe, Egypt, Germany, USSR, Syria, Venezuela, Iraq, Afghanistan and many other countries.

Through the CIA, they instigate an uprising through locals, destabilise the nation, come in as saviours, make profit, steal their resources and leave it worse than it was.
I can tell you the last thing the US wants in Nig is chaos. If they wanted that, the easiest thing would have been arming IPOB or Niger Delta militant who already have a structure.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by tsdarkside(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
Idokojimmy:
How many people voted for Sowore when he contested the election?

How many Nigerians even voted in the elections?

When there’s call for violence, enemies of the country with their families abroad would be jumping up and down.

Get ur PVC, vote and defend ur votes. Elect leaders don’t sponsor or support violence

good question....

i didnt....!!

soooo,i dont know what revolushishi he is talkin about....
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Lionsbet: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Naajjii:

Ha ha . Running away after defeat. The same way we defeated you back in the 60s. grin

Lol

I guess you're mesmerised at my brilliance. You are welcome.

Last i checked, this is no game! There's no scoreboard here or who's the umpire, Seun?

You gotta be more savvy for me to continue engaging you. Your last chance, let me see what you got almajiri?
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Omoslim26: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lionsbet:

STFU!

You dont know shiii.

I support the Revolution dream, but there is a bigger dream!

easy ur blood too dey boil
bigger dream! like giving buhari a special apple or tea?if dats ur dream then i stand by u bt dont call my name if dem catch u sha.:-/
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by dhareh: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Idokojimmy:
How many people voted for Sowore when he contested the election?

How many Nigerians even voted in the elections?

When there’s call for violence, enemies of the country with their families abroad would be jumping up and down.

Get ur PVC, vote and defend ur votes. Elect leaders don’t sponsor or support violence

And you think at this stage in Nigeria your vote really count? What we’re practicing in Nigeria is plutocracy and if we don’t stand up at one point, Seyi Tinubu will be governor of Lagos, Obasanjo’s son will still come one day and rule over you and so is Buhari and Ameachi family members....... the three arms of government are in control of one person and one party, they will always have their way.

If Nigerians have minds like South Africans, revolution would have happened a long time ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by joshuanok90: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
vote or no vote justice should have its' way in Nigeria if we are actually Democratic as we preaches.
peaceful demonstration is wise and legal; that sowore failed in election should not demoralise him in standing on the truth.
peaceful protest should carry on

i have not eaten since i heard of the arrest and will not today in protest
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by ernieboy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jokerman:

How Ogbeni free the CIA grin
don't mind the idiot, if it was planned by the CIA dumb buhari and his clueless gant won't know what hit them before they take action.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by futurism: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Chaiomsy:

This is exactly our greatest challenge in this country. DIVERSITY!!! YES I'm shouting.
What has ethnicity got to do with the quest for good governance which will ultimately be beneficial to all and sundry..?

Which stupid good governance are u seeking?
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
Idokojimmy:
The Coalition of Northern Groups (CNG) on Sunday said it has pulled out of Monday’s revolution now protest planned by Omoyele Sowore, who is now in detention. The spokesperson of CNG, Malam Abdul-Azeez Sulaiman, in a statement issued in Kaduna said organizers of the protest were being sponsored by foreigners as part of a destabilisation plot against Nigeria.

“After carefully reviewing the calls, the CNG has inadvertently arrived at the following conclusions. That the ultimate aim of the proponents of the march who are at best couriers of a foreign destabilization plot has not been clearly and satisfactorily defined, which renders the whole exercise suspect. The CNG remains unshakable in its understanding that every civil disagreement can be resolved through honest, sincere and open discussions without unnecessary recourse to actions liable to further inflame tensions without achieving lasting results.

“CNG is not disposed to participating in, supporting, encouraging or in any way promoting actions that are potentially violent, sponsored by obscure organizations with suspicious motives.

“We have failed to see how the interest of, particularly the northern people, can be served by a movement led by those who have been directly or remotely connected to the decades-old agenda for the emasculation of the North.

“The CNG calls on all northerners to disregard the calls and resist the temptation of being dragged into participating in any way, in a movement that would turn out to the disadvantage of the region.

“While the CNG categorically dissociates itself from the organization, promotion and participation in any conduct capable of worsening the already dicey situation the country, in particular, the North, is in today.

“We reassert our commitment to the propagation and protection of the rights of all northerners and never to fall into the traps set by its traditional internal and external traducers in whatever guise.

“We are quite aware of the covert and overt machinations of some western supremacists to achieve the final destabilization of Africa by targeting some key African nations which may not exclude Nigeria. The similar foreign agenda that unfolded with the ugly scenarios of destruction in Libya, Syria, Sudan, Yemen, Egypt and others are very fresh for us to realize the futility of jumping on a flight without knowing its actual destination,” the coalition said.

https://vigil360.com.ng/politics/21-top-news/14183-revolution-northern-group-pulls-out,-says-action-sponsored-by-foreigners-to-destabilize-nigeria.html

Fake News.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by hatu: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is our country, if we see and feel that these few individuals in so-called positions of power are messing up with the lives of more than 170 million people; then we must be stupid to wait for another election to fu''ck them up. I mean give these bastards a run of their life. Fu''ck them up big time !! Collapse the system and rebuild it if need be. Everyone who needs a change in any form must be ready to fight for it. Fight for what you belief is right; blood is what flows in the vains of all humans, both the wicked and the good, cut off the blood flow and the few wicked individuals will be gone. #RevolutionNow must be supported; waiting for another election will be too late. These evil men must be suffocated to enable a prosperous nation that will take care its citizens to emerge. We must solve our problems ourselves, any further delay will be a real disaster.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by obentenyson(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
If something come happen for north now, this snitches will want us to beg the government to help them.. they must be joking... Fulani herdsmen kill their head for their. crazy animals.... stupid excuse to blackout of protest... soldout to PMB....
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lionsbet:
The northerners are the dumbest set of people on earth.

Lol.

We can't continue like this and thats a fact, i see an uprising in the near future.

The story of Nigeria will eventually turn out like that of Libya.

Mark my words!

It will start with me, we are taking fvcking arms against bad governance

After insulting all northerners, you went on to threaten the Nigerian State; mark my words, you are the kind of fellow the DSS needs to know about and it will be my duty to ensure they do.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Lionsbet: 12:37am On Aug 06, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

After insulting all northerners, you went on to threaten the Nigerian State; mark my words, you are the kind of fellow the DSS needs to know about and it will be my duty to ensure they do.

WTF! You wanna talk, so the DSS can come after me, hey Mastomys natalenses! Come and kiss my ass fvcker!

I'm gonna continue the hate till the Biafra goal is achieved, i still hear the cries of millions of igbos that were massacred just before and during the Biafra war at the hands of the Northerners.

All of you shall pay, they say the sins of the fathers are revisited upon the sons. Old woulds have not healed infact they have been infected.

Fvck all of you! Wait till i meet Nnamdu Kanu, I'm a time bomb waiting to explode. I hope Al Barnawi kills all of you! You deserve all the deaths.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by bashir1451(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2019
Lionsbet:

First of all i'm pro biafra but brought up in the west. I live in the west. If i was in the East, i would be willing to die for the actualization of the Biafra dream.

So STFU!
Lol. So you're just an e-Warrior who stays indoors and childishly tweets thrash. I no blame you it is glo that's giving too much awoof data. If you're serious migrate back home and protest to death like a hungry fly.

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by bashir1451(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2019
Lionsbet:

WTF! You wanna talk, so the DSS can come after me, hey Mastomys natalenses! Come and kiss my ass fvcker!

I'm gonna continue the hate till the Biafra goal is achieved, i still hear the cries of millions of igbos that were massacred just before and during the Biafra war at the hands of the Northerners.

All of you shall pay, they say the sins of the fathers are revisited upon the sons. Old woulds have not healed infact they have been infected.

Fvck all of you! Wait till i meet Nnamdu Kanu, I'm a time bomb waiting to explode. I hope Al Barnawi kills all of you! You deserve all the deaths.

Don't allow the thing affecting your pockets to affect your brain. You're still young.

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Lionsbet: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2019
bashir1451:

Don't allow the thing affecting your pockets to affect your brain. You're still young.

STFU!
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by reality1010: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
BUGOFF:
Ethnic sentiments showing itself. Does it mean the people up north are experiencing a different government from the rest of us?
Na you are thinking well. If the president were to come from South South, South East or Christian North, the Yorubas would v aligned very fast with the North to stage the so-called revolution. Also Obasanjo's numerous letters would v made meanings, even Tinubu, or Aribisala, Sobowale etc would be basking in their writeup being praised by the North and encouraged by the North. But now none of the Yorubas action is making any meaning the country. Also if Yorubas were to be in power, and the North is protesting or carrying out a revolution, the south South and South East will not join. It happened under Obasanjo's,. The North came with sharia, the south South and South East didn't join or support it, but the North came with phantom corruption the south west aligned and claimed that they are politically smart. Funny country and people.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by gawu1: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lionsbet:
The northerners are the dumbest set of people on earth.

Lol.

We can't continue like this and thats a fact, i see an uprising in the near future.

The story of Nigeria will eventually turn out like that of Libya.

Mark my words!

It will start with me, we are taking fvcking arms against bad governance.
grin Some few seconds ago my friend reminded me that Flationos are chest beaters. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jos Tension: Yahaya Bello Evacuates Kogi & Non-Kogite Students (Video) / 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun / 'The Matter Is In Court': INEC Faults Premium Times Report On Obi Winning Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.