Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) (50914 Views)

Mick Barry TD Demands Release Of 'Revolution Now' Protesters / Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) / 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by aminulive: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2019
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The #RevolutionNow Protest holding at the National Stadium in Lagos has erupted into Chaos as Police Officers released Teargas at the Protesters. Prior to the attack, POLITICS NIGERIA has gotten footage of some of the Protesters in a shouting match with a Police officer.

The Protesters have since been dispersed with some arrested by the police.

Watch the video below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-revolutionnow-protesters-confront-police-photos/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Kundagarten: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2019
I envy their courage.

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2019
But when they heard one gun shot they all run away living only one fair guy.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by axeman2(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2019
Revolution Is The Way Out Let Come Together In One Voice Enough Is Enough I Stand With Sowore

188 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by skyblueking(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2019
Naija!
The dwarf of Africa!
Bloodthirsty uniformed guys ready to rip your heart apart..
An order from a tyrant..

Truly, man has dorminated man to his injury.

25 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by amaniro: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2019
Lol I saw a list of what they want in their Revolution now protest. Well, their list can't change nadan. Even if all is implemented that is not a Revolution. They should take cue from Jerry Railings. When they start assassinating Tinubu Elrufai Buhari Wike Jonathan Obasanjo Babangida Gowon Oshiomohole I'll know they are ready for a revolution.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2019
There is right to protest but I don't know about this revolution thing .it a strong word

15 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Without unity. we're not ready..

Nigeria has to disintegrate for things to get better, we are being forced on each other. We need to liberate ourselves from each other, we don't need revolution at all..

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2019
Nonsense.... Nigeria can never function well as one.

Water and oil can never mix no matter the composition.

Nigeria is best dissolved. We lack national coherence and common goal. The Fulanis want subjugation of the nation from the desert forests of Maiduguri to the Atlantic waters of Portharcourt.

The Igbos want equity and fairness.

The Yorubas know what the want which I no no of.

How can all these varying intents coexist together. This protest is just a waste of time. Let people protest for the splitting of this British business centre.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by dynicks(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2019
Be like say them never break person head yet..

Meanwhile Watching in 5k..

6 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Kingkamba(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2019
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2019
We warned them, they said we hate buhari, we protested they supported python dance instead of the people..
Today who is suffering the most??

Let’s deal with our change

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Hmmmm

RevolutionNow ? grin

Cowards, If you really want Revolution, I mean if you really want to REVOLT, then you don't have to announce your intentions ...

You catch them Unaware grin

11 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2019
shocked

I will not show any mercy at the end of the day when the scores are being called.

Be warned.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by jasmine1600: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2019
W
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by yashau(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2019
"I'm not talking of protest. I'm embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don't tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don't care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place...."

Omoyele Sowore
July 25, 2019

8 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Femich18(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2019
As usual. No be this Nigeria wey we dey?
Many will be arrested others injured and some will be rewarded financially.

6 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2019
these people no get work o

3 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2019
axeman2:
Revolution Is The Way Out Let Come Together In One Voice Enough Is Enough I Stand With Sowore

You stand with the man that worked so hard to bring in this calamity of government hunting everyone??
My dear this is just the beginning.
Karma is a bitch

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by IamCharles123: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2019
chiagozien:
But when they heard one gun shot they all run away living only one fair guy.
Why will they leave only one fair guy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2019
I dey one car for there dey drink beer.I been follow them but When I see police I japa. None of my family Don enter prison before. It won't start with me.

I can't be a pawn for any one ever since bull hairy betray me

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by RudeG43098x: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by trevormide: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Governor Wike of Rivers state dissociated Rivers state from the Revolution Now protest because the same Sowore gave Buhari his party to use to torment Wike in the last elections.

Remember the APC had no candidate in Rivers state for the last Governoship elections. The APC backed the AAC candidate. You remember how Ameachi backed the AAC candidate with federal might, using the army to scatter Rivers state.

Now this same Sowore is organizing protest and Revolution. Who is deceiving who? No wonder Governor Wike has commanded the arrest of any sucker who does this protest in Rivers.

22 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Reloading
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Ogbenisoft28(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2019
E don set for surulere oooo!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by tstx(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Unarmed revolution/protest Can never work in AFRICA.... #fact

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by trevormide: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2019
All these photographers be taking angular picks to look like the protesters are many.
I want a revolution but not one headed by the APC tool Sowore.

5 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Lionsbet: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Kill them fvcking police...all of them

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2019
axeman2:
.... Let's see u for FRONT and we shall FOLLOW u for BACK grin

8 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by jasmine1600: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2019
This pictures says it all.
They all turned around to be compared to Abachas ruthless Regime
Cows are now first class citizens as compared to Humans.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Champneys: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2019
Iyalaya Buhari and his supporters!

Awon ashiere gbogbo angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sacks Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" / Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.