Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,388 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) (48604 Views)

Anthony Adeyinka: Police Fired Tear Gas At Hoodlums Not June 12 Activists / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
If it’s on Twitter it is a #lie.

1 Like

Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by fredoooooo: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hahahaha fire ke , that's just a bruise ke .. lies and propaganda go kill una grin
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by DameB(f): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
It is wa o
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Jaymaq(m): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
SMH.

This looks familiar. Just like a popular poem

"Here lies the body of Johnny O'Day
Who died Preserving His Right of Way.
He was Right, Dead Right, as he sailed along
But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong"
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Junkie1: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
WHY ARE ALL THE REPORTS ONLY FROM LAGOS WHAT OF ABUJA

1 Like

Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
frankdoz:
we Igbo's are brave, unlike notorious chickenhearted afonja's that lot Ilorin to Fulani caliphate. This me in my leaders home in 2017 call for 1 million man march. That's me in forefront.

Why don't you show us this cowards

These people that Igala colonized and enslaved are also talking grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by desiredhome: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Na today you go see pictures of people that had police problem from Libya, bloggers will soon bring pictures of people that died/event of 5 years ago
grin

1 Like

Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Follybanty: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nigeria politician are the worst human on earth we most take this country back
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by solidmyk(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Naija mata don tire me and em neva fall for ground lol.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Icon79(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
So everyone who gets shot dies, eh? You Nigerians are the most hapless human beings ever created … y'all deserve what you're getting.

Look at what's happening in Hong Kong! Can Nigerians ever mobilize themselves like that? The only thing Nigerians live for is to post BS on social media. You can't even fecking support the folks who are putting their lives on the line angry sad shocked

#InsolentMortals

O pari

gaby:
I hope he isn't praying to get shot at because he'd get killed.

How does the scratch on his knee equate a gunshot wound?

If you were shot, I'm not sure you'd be standing on your twos.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by beardedboy(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Why don't you show us this cowards

These people that Igala colonized and enslaved are also talking grin
Please share me the link to these pics jare.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Quaddafi29: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
It is still possible that the police fired on him. The bullet may have scrapped his knee, not every bullet must penetrate and shatter bones and arteries. Dont forget that many of our police men can only hit you fatally by luck . But if this wasn't a bullet wound, then this guy must be the missing son of Lai Mohammed.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
frankdoz:
are you now shiften the discussion to flag now, OK if you must know, Biafra have the backing of US. We marched for trump in 2015. Have you ever wondered why trump called buhari lifeless and refuse to recognized ipob as terrorist at the request of Nigerian government. I know you can't reason all this because ewedu has destroyed your brain.
Hear person talk abeg . March for Trump in Nigeria lol .
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
gaby:

It could be real as there're different kinds of bullets,a friend of mine was once shot on the leg in South Africa, while everyone was scampering for their lives and we were all joking about how they nearly killed people there and then Mike said bros you're bleeding Anthony said who? Mike said you bros,Anthony was really shot on the leg without even realising it for a while,so yes that can be a gun shot.

1 Like

Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Kingsley10000: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Make them just scatter this country...
we are tired

how i wish north korea will direct and explode their nuclear weapon to Nigeria
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Kingsley10000: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Zangazanga:
Were you among those shouting "changi" with Sowore in 2015? If no, sorry but if yes, then you deserve what you got.
!mbecile we needed change...buh not buhari kinda change

GEJ wasn't anyway better,do you know how many billions of dollars that was siphoned during his regime?
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Zangazanga:
Were you among those shouting "changi" with Sowore in 2015? If no, sorry but if yes, then you deserve what you got.
Fool
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
gaby:

when you watch too much Hollywood movie, you have the impression bullet doesn't kill lol
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by horlique(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
celebgistz:
A twitter user revealed that a policeman shot him in his leg during the #revolutionisnow protest in Lagos.

See below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/police-fired-at-me-at-revolutionisnow-protest-nigerians-react-graphic-photos/
this is not gun shoot.. if it's gunshot u won't even be standing...

Go home and rest. Nigeria is not yet ready for a revelation..
Don't allow sowore use your head for his political career...
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
That's no gunshot wound.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Biafra is just a Pipe dream cheesy

Cowards that their forefathers were Colonized and Enslaved by Igala are also talking

Have you guys taken back all the Lands Igala people dislodged you from?

Why didn't you show us the pictures of where you swam in the muds like the Pigs that you are?
how will all this bring out sowore from detention?

1 Like

Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Chrisbeks: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
That doesn't look like bullet wound
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Techsunny: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lo Afonjas on the run hahaha.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Techsunny: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
Afonjas and hunger ehhh, the thing don hit dem well well, they turn to street nuisance
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by jnoz23(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
Icon79:
So everyone who gets shot dies, eh? You Nigerians are the most hapless human beings ever created … y'all deserve what you're getting.

Look at what's happening in Hong Kong! Can Nigerians ever mobilize themselves like that? The only thing Nigerians live for is to post BS on social media. You can't even fecking support the folks who are putting their lives on the line angry sad shocked

#InsolentMortals

O pari

C'mon shut up dia
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
frankdoz:
I was there! We stood firm and fought to death. Not chickenhearted Yoruba Muslims we cry a river at heard of gunshots.

This one is even an illiterate. Shior. No wonder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power / Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives / Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.