Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Zimbawean Women Rock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbawean Women Rock (3961 Views)

Zimbawean Woman Sues Ex $15k For Taking Her Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbawean Women Rock by tialundra: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2010
hey nairalanders Blender Dis zim women rock any objections. from inner & outer beauty,total respect fo their man,sex appeal ,bootylicious,hourglass figure the slender ones,romantic and they know how treat their man.Zim women are guuuuuuuuud in all aspects.u will see most african women are afta Zimbawean Ladies and they easily fall for us.
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by MOBO444(f): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2010
You right they rock, they also very good in bed, but truth is they cheap and it does not take much to get them into bed.
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2010
WHO CARES undecided
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by Idowuogbo(f): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2010
MOBO444:

You right they rock, they also very good in bed, but truth is they cheap and it does not take much to get them into bed.
very correct , gazillions of dem are like dat mehn , sumtimes i wonder y dey are like daat , especially wen dey are drunk , dose gals fit finish 12 bottle of cold star in 1 nite no offence grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2010
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by Mobinga: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2010
And so?
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by SAGoddess: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2010
tialundra

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?
« #644 on: October 14, 2010, 02:19 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well im a southern african woman (zimbabwean) and its really true that nigerian men prefer southern  african ladies and i particularly myself im dating a nigerian guy while im in zimbabwe and he is in SA.I am usually in S.A In my own observation i saw tht nigerian guys tend to prefer Zimbabwean ladies compared to South African ladies.They believe S.A. ladies are only afta cash they are lazy,very loose and they can even jump  in bed juss fo a couple of beers or cigarrattes imagine,they can date plenty of guys at one goal ,are nt gud in bed  but they are also  curvy or well built very beatiful,sexy  light in complexion.whereas zim ladies tend to do what it takes to have and keep their men and these naija believe Zim ladies are gud in bed hardworking, understanding and Zim women give a great deal of respect to their man.Zim women tend to date one guy at a time.BT we are aware that naijimbos are nt afta marriage they will neva go with yu to tha village and meet his parents.Bt I really salute nigerian women coz they seem to stand their ground ,they are strong ,hardworking and they are nt of loose morals bt when it comes to beauty,body structure they really lag behind. this is hw i c tingz.  

Should have known you were on a self-promo mission, you had to say all these things to make yourself feel better, mxwwwm!  Anyway, you have also been told you are also cheap and loose. . . . . .better now?
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by teeboyseve(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2010
@ Poster

All they have is big a s s.
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by tialundra: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2010
yeh ryt we have big assess and dnt even start on that one coz ur Nigerian sistaz are far from having round and brown assess and when those Nigerian Bros of yours take a glimpse of a gud booty they go MADDDD!On the cheap and loose aspect thats total CRAP,
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by steeze(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2010
@poster, y is dis even an issue? U must really want to believe wat ur spewing. . .
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by SAGoddess: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2010
tialundra:

yeh ryt we have big assess and dnt even start on that one coz your Nigerian sistaz are far from having round and brown assess and when those Nigerian Bros of yours take a glimpse of a gud booty they go MADDDD!On the cheap and loose aspect thats total CRAP,

What makes you think it is crap when you spewed the same shyt about South Africans? You also forgot to mention that some of you have this ugly stench that won't go away, maybe something in the water, HUH?
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by jamace(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2010
@ Poster

All they have is big a s s.

Can we have a pix to that regard?
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by Idowuogbo(f): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2010
SA Goddess:

What makes you think it is crap when you spewed the same shyt about South Africans? You also forgot to mention that some of you have this ugly stench that won't go away, maybe something in the water, HUH?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, she called for it handle her jare
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by SAGoddess: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2010
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, she called for it handle her jare

Did I mention the dirty look no matter how many times one washes? grin grin grin I am not going to generalise and say it is all Zimbos but most of the ones I have seen cool cool cool
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by yme1(f): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2010
of course they rock cause it takes nothing to get SOME of them.awoof dey run belle if you nor know
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2010
jamace:

Can we have a pix to that regard?

there you go

Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by parki: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2010
Good Boy grin
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by Idowuogbo(f): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2010
^oga zim drill , is da d bestest u can do , chei dat yansh wey look like kate moss 1 kobo
y me:

of course they rock cause it takes nothing to get SOME of them.awoof dey run belle if you nor know

how u tek no it dey over worry dier bele , some of dem na champagne u go buy wey dem go think sey na ticket to paradise open leg str8 grin grin grin grin grin
SA Goddess:

Did I mention the dirty look no matter how many times one washes?   grin  grin  grin  I am not going to generalise and say it is all Zimbos but most of the ones I have seen  cool  cool  cool
same here man , i tot it was couture o , but i must admit so of dem are wow , u have to ask if dey are mixed race  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^oga zim drill , is da d bestest u can do , chei dat yansh wey look like kate moss 1 kobo
how u tek no it dey over worry dier bele , some of dem na champagne u go buy wey dem go think sey na ticket to paradise open leg str8 grin grin grin grin ;Dsame here man , i tot it was couture o , but i must admit so of dem are wow , u have to ask if dey are mixed race grin grin grin grin grin

he never asked for the best

put yours and lets compare with that one
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by jaybee3(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2010
I guess he doesn't know how they roll in the UK or the reputation that follows 'em about the place.
I'm not one to stereotype but fact is they are relatively easy catch compared to . . . . . . .
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by Idowuogbo(f): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

he never asked for the best

put yours and lets compare with that one
put wetin am i a zimbo , abeg oo fine ur bestest to enlighten him joor

@jaybee
we all no how it is , in our town all it takes is Rosee and evrytin is all Kapish .Kabloose cool cool cool cool
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by SAGoddess: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2010
Not mixed race hun but for some reason we are light-skinned down here. . . . . . .something in the air maybe cheesy cheesy
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2010
Idowuogbo:

put wetin am i a zimbo , abeg oo fine your bestest to enlighten him joor

@jaybee
we all no how it is , in our town all it takes is Rosee and evrytin is all Kapish .Kabloose cool cool cool cool

why bother when i havent seen yours what are afraid of
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2010
SA Goddess:

Not mixed race hun but for some reason we are light-skinned down here. . . . . . .something in the air maybe cheesy cheesy

ha ha thats true thought
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by Idowuogbo(f): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

why bother when i havent seen yours what are afraid of
afraid u sey no haha i laff in swahili tongue , ur words are not covincing try harder , he wants to see an ass of a Zimbo , not a Nigerian bazunga
so deliver and stop bin pest to mine

@sa goddess
yes our genes mixes properly hehe , dats y  its clear sunshine dere wink smiley smiley
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2010
Idowuogbo:

afraid u sey no haha i laff in swahili tongue , your words are not covincing try harder , he wants to see an backside of a Zimbo , not a Nigerian bazunga
so deliver and stop bin pest to mine

@sa goddess
yes our genes mixes properly hehe , dats y its clear sunshine dere wink smiley smiley

poor you

you need convincing i dont have to dear

it about being confident with what you have
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by Idowuogbo(f): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2010
^ i hia u jus postd zimbo asss 4 d guy na , or beta still shud we wait for d real deal d poster to cum settle all dis arguements
she might want to post her own since shes over confident dat ziimbo chicks rock .
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by esolution8(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2010
Is this an issue. Or what lesson can we learn from it.
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2010
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by Idowuogbo(f): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2010
^ i actually bothered to watch d link , d music has got great rythym but mehn is it a 1990 music video , y are dey dressed like dat even d guy had windscreens on his face dat na specks hehehehehe.no offence o
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^ i actually bothered to watch d link , d music has got great rythym but mehn is it a 1990 music video , y are dey dressed like dat even d guy had windscreens on his face dat na specks hehehehehe.no offence o

this one will make your man get an erection if he is into booty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgwkwRNePFw&feature=related
Re: Zimbawean Women Rock by Idowuogbo(f): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2010
i dont tink so , he happy wiv wot hes working wiv thanks
pls stop d videos are killing me , i cant stop laffin can we do pics alone pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Must They Learn The Hard Way / Happy Birthday To ......dis Dude (pictures) / Is It Wrong To Date A Guy in The Same Class With You In School??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.