Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,606 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

#RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members (17364 Views)

Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety / Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by Cutezt(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Conveners of the #RevolutionNow protest has held a press conference, demanding the Unconditional release of its members who were arrested in today's protest, as well as apologies from the federal government.

In the video, a man can be heard saying that the Nigerian Police can only pick up the other comrades, but their veteran members are well trained, well nurtured and well educated, and they will, in conjunction with the Nigerian Bar Association, press for the release of arrested members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYcnuZx1lNU

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by izzou(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
grin

Please,the police should charge them for treason and ensure they spend every single day of their lives in Kirikiri

I want to ask the protesters a question

Was Nigeria safe before the elections in February?
Was there stable power before February?
Was there jobs before February?
Was there any sector that was okay before February?

If I may ask again, who did the protesters vote for in February? It must be either Buhari or Atiku

Even Sowore did not file any petition to challenge Buhari's victory

And then you all wake up one morning to protest about what sef

Let's allow Buhari to rule in peace Abeg.... 2023 is closeby ..

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by kerzhim(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
The real Conveners of #RevolutionNow are requesting from the inside while the ones who know nothing about it are outside receiving the beating of their life in the hands of NPF grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Looking interesting
Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by Days114: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Members? Who are your members?

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by festacman(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
The truth is that a single broomstick does nothing to HEAP OF MESS compared to a broom of thousand sticks banded together.

The problem with Yele Sowore is his feeling of SUPERIORITY COMPLEX. His leadership of University of Lagos Student Union is still in his head. He looks down on other social activists. It is either he captains ship and navigates it with his MYOPIC compass or he leaves the ship. That is exactly what played out in build up to 2019 presidential election. He rushed quite early in the day to register his own PERSONAL political party where he would call the shots with handful of young admirers offering him their adoration and worship. This singular action killed the momentum that was already building for emergence of a younger cerebral president.

The reality is if people like SELFISH YELE SOWORE can put aside their ego and humbly work with others by applying sacrifice and patriotism to paint a bigger picture rather focus on building personal resume, the much sought but currently elusive NEW POLITICAL ORDER will become a reality. It is not late to start NOW to strategize for 2023. The young people of this country have the numbers, the spread and the media to mobilise themselves to ADOPT and VOTE for a CAPABLE candidate and then follow it up immediately with total OCCUPY PROTEST if the election is rigged.

It is important to note that an acceptable candidate MUST NOT be young and under 40. A 50-ish successful professional or entrepreneur with required knowledge, intellectual capacity and contemporary mindset should be the target. A TEAM BUILDER who understands the PROBLEMS and offers practical SOLUTION IDEAS and is open to ideas of others.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by Sirmuel1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Many People go just die like Chicken, you think Buhari cares about other tribes? grin

I no dey do any yeye protest, I warned everyone against that Tyrant, but them no gree

6 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by money121(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ok
Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by carbon1224(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
izzou:
grin

Please,the police should charge them for treason and ensure they spend every single day of their lives in Kirikiri

If I may ask again, who did the protesters vote for in February? It must be either Buhari or Atiku

This guy no get sense at all,imagine your self writing something like this.i can see you are benefiting from this government.its a pity for you continue.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by Lovelyn451(f): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
They should've called it restructuring instead of this revolution...well I pray they achieve it cos this administration is hmmm
Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by DennisEche(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
where is Idris Abulkarim

7 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by stanleysani(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
hmmmmm nothing we no Go see for naija
Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by Koolking(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Who are these touts.

A responsible citizen would not waste precious limited hours on a Monday for useless revolution instead of manifesting his ideas into money.

Police issued a warning to public yet defiant collected money from their sponsors and ignored the warning. A lesson should be taught to them using all legal means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by lawrsmith(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Why use the word revolution? That’s like trying to topple a government.
so the protest has ended and the Revolution achieved? Lmao. Nigeria is a failed nation indeed.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by unscripted(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
izzou:
grin

yea , its obvious that non of your family members have been kidnapped on Benin ore road , and you have a awesome job ,

18 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by deebrain(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Just talk talk and more talk!

And yes, I said it yesterday, YOU DON'T ANNOUNCE REVOLUTION. REVOLUTION HAPPENS!

The events of today should not be a surprise.

I dunno. It's like this social media or this generation of media has taken away our ability to be reasonable, despite giving us an entertaining voice.

You must be strategic when you want to overthrow a government or system AND VERY IMPORTANTLY, SECRET in planning! I remember the NADECO era. Men! Despite being pro military back in the day, was so impressed with their element of surprise. How they harassed even the worst of military rulers!

Today, everything is on social media. I just don't get! No more privacy! Leave emotions aside- it's like we don't know that these leaders strategize also? You think they are cowards?

I'm so pissed. We do the same thing over and over again.

7 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by samcus(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
lol

6 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by dumahi(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
For those of you who don't know, #RevolutionNow is a huge success already. Do you know the amount of awareness that was created today before the entire world about the Buhari administration's anti-human-right stance? It is such that if Buhari's brain was intact, he should have been weeping by now. Sowore won. Kyari lost.

6 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by West2019(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
izzou:
grin

I pray to God Almighty befor the ending of this year 2019 Fulani herdsmen will visit you and that should be the end of ur life amen

5 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by Topccy007z: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
izzou:
grin

Sorry, but you must be sick

4 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by Iamgrey5(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
izzou:
grin

So people are not allowed to demand for good governance again?

Did you even read their memo !

I understand most Igbos have been talking with both sides of their mouth with regards to the revolution.

Get this; Buhari will rule for three years and someone like him will take over again. Please I don't want to hear any wailing from your side.

6 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by izzou(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
carbon1224:

This guy no get sense at all,imagine your self writing something like this.i can see you are benefiting from this government.its a pity for you continue.

Who did you vote for in 2019? Can you sincerely tell us who you voted for?

2 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by Femi316: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
izzou:
grin

Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by straighttalk(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Offense that is not bailable, how much more unconditional release.

Lets wait and SEE
Re: #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members by ArmaniUhuru: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Yoruba sef

They massively voted for Buhari in March & shouting revolution in August!

Everything tire me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President / All Kudirat Abiola’s Seven Children Pass Dna Test / LIRS Shuts Down Portal That Exposed Tax Payer's Data After NITDA Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.