Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Do You Have A Step Mum? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Have A Step Mum? (11234 Views)

Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival / Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival / My Mother Became Jealous When She Heard We Were Becoming Close To Our Step Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have A Step Mum? by kinzolic(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2008
Mahdi.L:

Yeah Stepmumss, We are just lucky our dad had enough money and resources for everyone of us
i can't even imagine otherwise, as for me, one woman and one woman alone!

How i wish twas like dat with my family maybe it culd av been different.
Re: Do You Have A Step Mum? by bimbotolu: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2008
teddyface it's good to hear u've learnt to forgive. thats the crux of the whole thing.never had d xperience but knows whay it feels like.have friends with suck sperience.
Re: Do You Have A Step Mum? by Scopium: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2008
[size=50pt]NO![/size]
Re: Do You Have A Step Mum? by tearface(f): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2008
I do have a step mom.Sort of nice on the outside, but terribly dark onthe inside.Usually, a step mother is always looking for a way to get rid of the step children, but mine wants meto stay - for a reason I do not know. My wedding date was fixed,but things have gone down the drain.She told my father that he doesn't greet her and doesnt play with her kids.All a bunch of lies!I tried talking to my father but he has refused to listen.I have an audio recording of her confessing to all she is doing.I played to my uncles, but none of them can talk to my father.
I've tried to be the a very good girl, but I'm thinking of sparking anytime from now because I now believe that being good doesnt help.

YOU DONT HAVE TO KILL SOMEONE TO BE A WITCH .Some step mothers are WITCHES and I dont pray for my worst enemy's children to go through what I went through. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Do You Have A Step Mum? by bionic: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2008
one thing i'll say, is that, this is the first thread ave read that pple have bored their minds without much criticsm. i cant really say i had a step mum, but i had a stepdad, who made it a duty to disengage me from my mum's love, and i tell u, he tried so hard. i ran away from home, came back, stayed away from home, cos i just never did anything right. when he couldnt find fault, he began to make up stories and guess wat the cheapest lie you can tell against a young teenager is that she's promiscous. so much wahala, so it came as a shock after my mum passed that he insisted i stay with him, so i sort of had a stepmum. guess that must be my mum's death having an effect on his thinking, cos right after the mourning was over, took himself a woman friend, who had kids as well, soon enough she moved in with us, and in no time, her kids began to experince the fire i went thru. my sort of step mum, was not a woman who wasted her time on niceties, so we made a deal to avoid each other. thankfully i was semi financially independent, so i had no cause to rely on either of them for cash. but the malice, backbiting and gossip almost made me mental. i just stayed away from home.
i just was a dull good for nothing chic as far as he was concerned, even when i began a radio-tv face, i still didnt get it right according to him.
his pain, was he never really got me to subject myself to him.
then the one way to get at me came, when i fell pregnant, without much ado, he told me to pack out of his house. today i look back at the gang up, the malicious lies, deciet and am here still standing tall, doing well, living well and my dreams intact.
i forgive him, but i am not sure i want to have anything to do with him again.
even when i took my kid to visit, the reception was so cold, why? cos we were looking so good and so well. infact, they just see me on tv, or hear am travelling someplace. and am getting married soon and aint inviting them.
bottom line is, we've all been thru shitty times, but we learn, and they only make us tougher and a story to share to encourage others.
iave read some sad stories today but hey i can only say this, lets get over our griefs, and ensure that we dont make this same mistakes our parents made, by making sure we look before we leap. and pls let God do the directing and not you.
thank you!! smiley
Re: Do You Have A Step Mum? by vaadol: 4:58pm On May 01, 2008
Though i have a step mum. But i believe my life playlet was meant to go along that path so i see the postive side to having one. I do not go beyond my boundries and every ill feelings i learnt to subdue. All the same i'll not give my kids a step mum. Note we can not determine our family but we can influence same.
Re: Do You Have A Step Mum? by elizabetta(f): 3:11pm On May 06, 2008
never had a step mum but had a step dad,not nice at all.
Re: Do You Have A Step Mum? by winch(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2008
we were all grown up before she came,my daddys wife like i pref to call her thinks im crazy and capable of killing anyone who cross my path,as a result of my ability to put up a good front she is afraid of me.ME SELF DEY FEAR SHA
Re: Do You Have A Step Mum? by winch(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2008
we were all grown up before she came,my daddys wife like i pref to call her thinks im crazy and capable of killing anyone who cross my path,as a result of my ability to put up a good front she is afraid of me.ME SELF DEY FEAR SHA grin
Re: Do You Have A Step Mum? by origina9ja(f): 1:41pm On May 16, 2008
i gt a step mum
wif 1 step sista
people thought she ws ma real real sista
bt enywayz life wif step mum
me dont live wif her
my mama neva die init
even if she dies last option is step mum when my mama sista dey
however she iz nice 2 me butt limmit dey 4 ever thing i do or say next 2 her
coz ur best friend may be your worse enemy
does any1 agree
Re: Do You Have A Step Mum? by chikibaybi(f): 6:25pm On May 18, 2008
Believe me, not all step mums are wicked. i av an experience of one who is more like an angel. if u are not told that she is not our ma, u wont believe. I love her and will do anything for her. She is extremely nice, loving and sweet. i wish u can meet her, even nicer than my dad. sorry fellas with bad step mum, i wont trade mine for anything. I thank God for her every day and will always love her. I cant stop loving her. She is toooooooooooooooooo good. u need to meet her and get jealous.
Re: Do You Have A Step Mum? by tpia1: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
i remember this thread.
Re: Do You Have A Step Mum? by tpia1: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
btw why so many threads on stepmum and none on stepdad.
Re: Do You Have A Step Mum? by DaDewdropsNVS: 3:17am On Jan 29, 2013
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

My father was a one-marriage kinda man!
Many girlfriends, but ONE WIFE TILL HE DIED. . .
Even after he got divorced. . . NOT THE TYPICAL 'POOHSIE-WHIPPED' Nigerian dude for sure! kiss
He loved us too much to share!
Some of us were damn lucky!
He was a single parent of ALL 4 TOO till I was in the University! grin

Glad I didn't have a STEP-MOM. I had a step dad. . . .he was coooooooooooooooool.
My mom was very much around. . .SHE MOVED DOWN THE STREET! grin
Just a walking distance from our house! cool

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC ARRANGEMENT!!!! cool
Re: Do You Have A Step Mum? by zayhal(f): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
Not all step-mothers are bad but tales of the bad ones usually outweigh the good. A woman who has the fear of God in her and truly loves her husband would not go on hurting her step kids either openly or secretly, especially if she has kids of her own. Also, law of karma applies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man / How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? / What Are The Uses Of Marriage Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.