Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore (5478 Views)

BREAKING: Top Nigerian Leader Dies After Surgery (pics) / APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 06, 2019
Ikengawo:

Jonathan did a great job. Keep saying this while the Fulani you handed Nigeria to kill you

Even Achebe said it but people like sowore. and his people.....let me stop here

See below

1 Like

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 06, 2019
CodeTemplar:
It is funny how you guys take the backseat when the battle for justice is on but once it yeilds fruit you guys are the first to demand respect. Same way GEJ was installed by Yoruba protests and became Azikiwe, an Igbo man after that is what is being played out today. I am sure if Buhari should miraculously leave that seat today Igbo will identify with his successor but the are no where to be found when others are taking a stance.

Bla bla bla bla bla

What concerns Igbo with Afenifere issue?

This is simply an oodua sponsored protest , so I don't see how this igbo Lamentations came into play here

1 Like

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 06, 2019
StOla:

Igbos only know how to take a tribal stance.
They lack the selflessness to pursue any national yearning.
What is tribal here bikonu...?
must everyone join sowore protest??
How many hausa fulani joined him that is only igbos you singled out to bash?

Habaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:49am On Aug 06, 2019
StOla:
Did he lie as at then?

Was Jonathan not worse than the previous regimes that improved on the economy and national savings, despite have lesser revenue than the regime of the ineffectual buffoon?

Why do Nigerians hate those who have been persistent in criticizing successive regimes while hoping for the best in a new regime, and proceed to show consistency by not wasting time to criticize the new regime when they show signs of failure like the previous ones?

Why do people hate Sowore for criticizing and exposing the Jonathan regime, but did not hate him for criticizing and exposing the previous Yar'Adua regime where Jonathan was a discarded Vice President?

I tire. Sowore fought against the criminality of GEJ's government and is doing the same against Buhari. I wonder the offence. Maybe these people are built with in-built dumbness to keep feeding the Greedy while they remain the Needy.
Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:52am On Aug 06, 2019
CrestMan:
grin cheesy grin

I remember the gross wastage under GEJ. Buhari leading the country in a terrible way and being the worst leader in our history, does not exonerate the wastage under GEJ.

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by CodeTemplar: 7:53am On Aug 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Bla bla bla bla bla

What concerns Igbo with Afenifere issue?

This is simply an oodua sponsored protest , so I don't see how this igbo Lamentations came into play here
Same way they installed ur hero.
Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Same way they installed ur hero.

Stale, everybody doesn't need to join una protest.

I wonder why you guys are unnecessarily picking offence with igbos....

You no see hausa fulani...haba

I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by CodeTemplar: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Stale, everybody doesn't need to join una protest.

I wonder why you guys are unnecessarily picking offence with igbos....

You no see hausa fulani...haba

I tire ooo
But need to be all over threads about it. Hypocrite.
Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by eddyghali(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2019
If na me arrest this guy as president, i wouldn't release him till January 2020. He is stupid
Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2019
CodeTemplar:
But need to be all over threads about it. Hypocrite.

lolzzz
Wonderful, u calling me hypocrite?

we know who the hypocrites are, right from time
Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Ikengawo: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
StOla:

He did a great job, yet nothing improved relative to his predecessors?

What did you buy cheaper after 5yrs of Jonathan regime?

Did health care improve?

Was your police more professional with protestors?

Did the foreign reserves and national savings improve or did they nosedive despite the massive revenue growth due to higher crude oil price?

Was any single Fulani herdsman caught and prosecuted for the many village massacres recorded in the MiddleBelt region during that regime?

Yet you wonder why anyone considered the regime as the worst as at that time?

I repeat, do you fault Sowore for criticizing and exposing the Yar'Adua regime?

Or was Jonathan regime better than the Yar'Adua regime that we mostly criticized?

Chie, so you want to lie to yourself to justify voting in all the murder and poverty that you voted in. Because you ruined Nigeria when you were given a chance to have your vote count by Jonathan, you want to say everyone else ruined it with you.

devilish thinking
Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by StOla: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ikengawo:

Chie, so you want to lie to yourself to justify voting in all the murder and poverty that you voted in. Because you ruined Nigeria when you were given a chance to have your vote count by Jonathan, you want to say everyone else ruined it with you.

devilish thinking

I thought you would have mustered the effort to even challenge one of my points about the Jonathan government, alas you are a zombie of the previous government in power, while there are zombies of the current government in power.

Yet one zombie thinks himself better than the other zombie, while castigating those who have remained critics of successive governments in power, just because such criticism was made about the regime for which you were a celebrated zombie.
Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by orisa37: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
He had a riotous votes and elections but never a revolution protest. He is more democratic than PMB.
Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Lovelive: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
That is for him.
We the masses know it is Mo Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

#endsars: Army Seen Moving War Trucks And Tanks Into Lagis State - VIDEO / Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Meets, Followers Excited - Photos / What Is Happening To Nyesom Wike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.