Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,665 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife (26209 Views)

Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS) / Photos Of El-Zakzaky And His Wife, Zeenat Ready To Travel To India For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by jayextra(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Make d man jst Japa from there grin
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by zoomman(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
DameB:
Fear of violence from Iran is the beginning of wisdom for Bubu
Ur kidding right?
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by carterguccy(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Very good.

So when will they release Sowore, or has Yoruba people abandoned him ? grin

OYO
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by straighttalk(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
Leeway
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
why now..i tot buhari doesn't obey the law..time shall time
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by beardedboy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
penjm:
finally the zero will be free!

Corrected cool
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Litmus: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tina26:
From india he boards an Iranian oil vessels and escapes lol

I don’t believe Nigeria authorities mind them “escaping” in situations such as these, it’s returning after escaping that they don’t like and may look on dimly
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by legitnow: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
THEN BUHARI WILL SEND ARMY TO THEIR HOUSE TO KILL DEM.

JUST like KANU
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Legitn(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Pray for Nigeria so war won't happen cause am 95% sure this dude is going to escape from India and persin wey them Don lock up for 4 year without even doing nothing run. You think he go forget am **** I swear he go give Nigeria back to back and the worse part of it is that it will only affect the poor civilian most
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Aidejay(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
grin wait for it............wait for it.............wait for it..............oya independent people of online ...... Attack!
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
The many sins of buhari and his gang will finally catch up with them.

They will regret entering aso rock.
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by HummeSage(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
emror4u:
Finally.
E be like say if you no craze for this country, No body go listen to you. angry
All those lives wasted/lost just like that??, Na now them know say them go release the man

As in enh!
It's obvious the government is so afraid of those Sheite guys oo
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by hisexcellency34: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Why wont they? They are tired of protest
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by shadyLP(m): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Very good.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

release who?? they will rather abandon him than to put their own lives at risk grin
ordinary one day protest they could not even achieve 20% of it.. grin grin
see as them they run like cowards everywhere this morning just because of ordinary tear gas and koboko grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Chukwurah003: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
DameB:
Fear of violence from Iran is the beginning of wisdom for Bubu

Foolish comment
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by stagger: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
aolawale025:
Its a win win. The court gave order. FG obeyed.
That's how it should be. Lives will have been saved
Congrats to IMN

It looks like this judgement was negotiated before hand.
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by legitnow: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
IF, I BE ZAKZAKY NA IRAN STRAIGHT, BECOS IT IS BETTER BUHARI HOLD U THAN HE RELEASE U.

IF COURT FORCE BUHARI RELEASE U, NA DIE U DEY.
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Techsunny: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bolusticus:
Good, let Sowore start he where he is ending.

Enemies of the peace must never know peace
Sowore ll'start from where Elza zah zaki stop, I mean jail terms
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by feelxp(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Benlord:
CCTV Spy Recording Wristwatch. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording Wristwatch. This Wristwatch can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Wristwatch is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.. Price is #18.000... To buy give us a call . Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria..
inbox me let's talk. 08065234098
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by joeluv: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
Yeye Dey smell. Una for hold am forever now.
She una think say una sturborn.

Buhari only understands one language. Defiancee a
And shites gave it to him in full dozz....

1 Like

Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by pfadom: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Is Sowore revolting for the Yorubas? His #RevolutionNow who found him unworthy as Nigeria's president in February election are singing his praise for revolution.

What does it me?

1. Nigerian Youths cannot entrust their destiny to Sowore.
2. Sowore can only be supported when it has to do with civil disturbance.
3. Sowore's party AAC passed a vote of no confidence on him as unreliable party man. Hence, his suspension and subsequent expulsion that was ratified by court of law.

NaijaRoyalty:
Very good.

Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by repogirl(f): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
So it took the death of that corper to get Buhari to his senses.

He is obviously bowing to pressure. Ndi Ara... They want Nigerians to go mad and even die before they do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by McTobe(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
It’s okay to hold this view because it’s El Zakzaky , I hope will write the same thing if they do it to your own person. Muslim or Christian we are all human.
beardedboy:
I love Buhari's tactics. After the guy don show all him gragra finish whey Buhari don show am who be boss, e com free am.

Just to show that we're not freeing you out of fear or intimidation. We're freeing just because we think we should.

Now that his doubts are clear, he'll learn to maintain his lane.

Buhari is a real soldier.
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Okoroawusa: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
undecided

Buhari has gone down in history has the worst ever president this country ever had and will ever have...
Because he defeated your oga jona
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Okoroawusa: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
sassysure:
The many sins of buhari and his gang will finally catch up with them.

They will regret entering aso rock.
Mechie onu!
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
undecided

Buhari has gone down in history has the worst ever president this country ever had and will ever have...
smiley
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bolusticus:
Good, let Sowore start he where he is ending.

Enemies of the peace must never know peace

U are the one who is a homo habilis posing serious threat to human evolution process
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Spooby: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
I hope this man isn't just being let out so he can go and die in India. Just my cents oh

1 Like

Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Mechie onu!

At what level can an idiot like u respond to my post? Be guided.
Not ur fellow kids online. Like i said be guided.
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Femeto: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Very good.

Where did you abandon your brain?
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Bmas01(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
What a fantastic match.. Substitution time. El-zazzaki out, sowore in..
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
Very good. Sowore will be a perfect replacement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boris Oyebanji, Kidnapped By Pirates And Mistakenly Arrested For Being A Pirate / Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' / Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.