Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,952 members, 7,848,868 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife (26199 Views)

Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS) / Photos Of El-Zakzaky And His Wife, Zeenat Ready To Travel To India For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by notoriousbabe: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Just to safe face after them don disgrace their useless government tire
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by executive12: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Very good.

So when will they release Sowore, or has Yoruba people abandoned him ? grin

Sowore is Ijaw, from Ondo State.
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by executive12: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
beardedboy:
I love Buhari's tactics. After the guy don show all him gragra finish whey Buhari don show am who be boss, e com free am.

Just to show that we're not freeing you out of fear or intimidation. We're freeing just because we think we should.

Now that his doubts are clear, he'll learn to maintain his lane.

Buhari is a real soldier.

Fools everywhere.
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by executive12: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why wont they? They are tired of protest

They are scared.
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Printerscanner: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Buhari is a bastard

What about your parents? No harm intended, just a simple question requiring a simple answer.
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by piyoo91: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hw will u feel 2see somone raining insult on ur grandpa?
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Hkatago: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Show me just one organisation that is professional to the core in Nigeria...DSS I will say. If I have my way...I will want to join this dudes. Una professionalism dey finish me anytime...
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by piyoo91: 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
undecided

Buhari has gone down in history has the worst ever president this country ever had and will ever have...

Buhari you are not Immortal and your children will pay for the blood of all the innocent people you have ever drank....

In short, Buhari
Hw will u feel 2see somone raining insult on ur grandpa?
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by caracas: 12:50am On Aug 06, 2019
LegendHero:

When will the albino Kanu release himself from self imposed exile??

The coward is still languishing in Israel like a lost jew
Only a suffersticated fellow wud compare the worst country on earth with God’s own country
A prisoner in Israel is far better than a free Nigerian
How then do we begin to compare a free Kanu domiciled in israel to a sowore languishing in a Nigerian prison......
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by LegendHero(m): 1:01am On Aug 06, 2019
caracas:

Only a suffersticated fellow wud compare the worst country on earth with God’s own country
A prisoner in Israel is far better than a free Nigerian
How then do we begin to compare a free Kanu domiciled in israel to a sowore languishing in a Nigerian prison......

Well Sowore is coming out soon and Nnamdi Kanu ran away from Nigeria after leading scores of IPOB foot soldiers to their graves when the python danced.

The difference here is that’s nnamdi Kanu is a coward!

Also, Sowore is not fighting for Yoruba cause, he’s fighting the right fight in the wrong time. He should give the people a reason to fight? He should plan these things well to get people on his side or else his revolution will fail at inception.

1 Like

Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Princsk1(m): 5:31am On Aug 06, 2019

EXCLUSIVE: Shiites Speaks On El-Zakzaky Reported Release

https://happeningsng.com/exclusive-shiites-speaks-on-el-zakzaky-reported-release/
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by igwefivestar(m): 5:31am On Aug 06, 2019
beardedboy:
I love Buhari's tactics. After the guy don show all him gragra finish whey Buhari don show am who be boss, e com free am.

Just to show that we're not freeing you out of fear or intimidation. We're freeing just because we think we should.

Now that his doubts are clear, he'll learn to maintain his lane.

Buhari is a real soldier.
zombie good morning.
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by Difrent: 6:44am On Aug 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Savage

I add " the bastard is still roaming the streets of Israel like a lost Jew

1 Like

Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by beardedboy(m): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2019
McTobe:
It’s okay to hold this view because it’s El Zakzaky , I hope will write the same thing if they do it to your own person. Muslim or Christian we are all human.

My people don't breed rebellion and unrest. We are a peace loving people.
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by beardedboy(m): 7:15am On Aug 06, 2019
LegendHero:

When will the albino Kanu release himself from self imposed exile??

Lol...deep...but shallow minded blokes won't ponder.
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by sotech: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2019
Amen, the LORD Will reward him , past n present b4 the end of his tenure

kalvoken:
Buhari and his cohorts will never know peace, for all the suffering they put Nigerians through.

Not excluding any politician, they will all suffer a bad omen. Imagine even with all the evidence at hand, abacha's family are allowed to enjoy the Nigeria sweat stolen by the evil family head abacha.

But if it were to be a common man, everything belonging to them would have been seized, be it inherited property or not. The claim would be that, those were proceeds form the crime.

Obasanjo(evil spreader), Gej, yaradua, and this deveil himself(ghost-hari) and every current and past governors, senators, and ministers. May you all never know peace for your atrocities are excess.
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by yemight2776(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2019
Finally, FG use their sense to obey court order. Hope Zakzaky will not later cause trouble.

See my signature
Re: DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife by klufs(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2019
I don't advocate for violence, but it is obvious this 'political court order' wouldnt have been granted or be obeyed if those guys did not cause mayhem in Abuja which was an embarrassment to the govt and country at large. This reality is even in the bible 'the kingdom of God....and only the violent take it by force'
Again, I don't advocate for violence, but time and Time again it's efficacy is shown.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do / CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP / IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.