Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) (101845 Views)

My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE / CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2019
Here is the moment a man was caught in bed with another man's wife.

It looks like a set as the door wasn't locked. Or it could be that they were engrossed in the act and forgot to lock the door.

As they settled in bed to start their love making, some people badged into them and started slapping and beating the man.

Watch the video after the cut

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-see-what-they-did-to-this-man-and.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2019
Hope him receive Bitterlemon. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by buharified009(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2019
All the people beating him should be arrested, did he rape her or drag her by the hair and forced himself on her. Lalasticlala come and see something o.

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by slimay(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2019
Abeg those beating him na saints??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Skmoda(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2019
I think the woman want it and he gives her a fvck....

42 Likes

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by gentlekeny(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2019
slimay:
Abeg those beating him na saints??

No maybe you have to try what this man has done so you will know if they are saints or not.

29 Likes

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Sirchef: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2019
Useless man and useless woman. He should be taken to military Barack for some rounds of slap. When he return and look woman na man face he go dey see. Stupid he goat.

18 Likes

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by BluntBlunt: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
The coin has been flipped

1 Like

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by BlackfireX: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Why are they slapping me.....

I mean the innocent man.....

I mean the man

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Teeyin(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Life is what it's...
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
what a world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
buharified009:
All the people beating him should be arrested, did he rape her or drag her by the hair and forced himself on her. Lalasticlala come and see something o.

arrested bawo?
haven't u heard of trespassing?

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by ALEXANDER51: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
Those way dey support this act una do well oo....what ever is morally wrong is morally wrong...

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
CLASSICAL SET UP...

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by hahn(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
Did they slap the woman?

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by dreamworld: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
Was she raped?
Beat the woman and give accolades to the man

11 Likes

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by slimay(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
gentlekeny:

No maybe you have to try what this man so you will know if they are saints or not.
Bush boy sighted

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Zeal14(f): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
they are both shameless
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by gentlekeny(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
slimay:

Bush boy sighted

Herdsboy sighted grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Defenderalert(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
dreamworld:
Was she raped?
Beat the woman and give accolades to the man

Despite your predicament with your "STDs" you are still being so irresponsible. No wonder you caught four at a time. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by davillian(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
I will do the opposite
As long as I dint catch him raping her

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
e don red for am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
davillian:
I will do the opposite
As long as I dint catch him raping her
Naso

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by obembet(f): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Blame the woman. Not the man..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yet the foolish husband didn't beat and slap his wh0ring wife.....ok o!

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by BigJakie: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
How about changing the title to "MARRIED WOMAN CAUGHT IN BED ANOTHER WOMANS HUSBAND"

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
angry Your cup Don full... Lol

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by IMASTEX: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
If she isn't possess. It is either she isn't getting enough care financially or not getting enough sexually. For the formal two. Go and sort it out. But for the later. We can help you with natural tea that will totally correct premature release, weak attention, low libido, too much delays in getting ready for multiple action. SURE MEN HERBAL TEA has zero side effects. See profile for details.

You can WhatsApp: Zero-8-Zero-53363999.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Igbo Love Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.